• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime (any genre, let's see what happens?)

Ulrich

http://sf.co.ua/15/02/wallpaper-1d0f8d.jpg

A dark cloud looms over the city of Kunbaru, Japan, on an early Monday morning. Rain falls heavy, pattering against the dark poncho of a tall figure as a red car drives past and heavily splashes his pant legs with puddled water. Takeshi gave an exasperated sigh as he paused to stare down at his now drenched pants, before turning towards the building on his right. It was there that he saw a familiar face...

Harano.full.1056418.jpg

"Why does it have to rain so hard..." grumbled a girl dressed in red (Kohaku Akiyama) who obviously wasn't dressed to match the weather. A boy, about the same height, a bit more feminine, and dressed to somewhat fit the weather stood beside her on his phone (Hisao Akiyama). He didn't seem to mind the bad weather and just silently listened to the complaining of his twin sister until he noticed someone familiar. "Ah, look. who's here." he said absently.

She looked over to the side and saw Takeshi standing there "Well, well, look who it is!"

*chuckles*

"Hey, guys. Kohaku, Did you really forget your rain poncho, again?"

Takeshi responded, pulling a collapsed umbrella from beneath his own dark green poncho, offering it to the semi-drenched girl.

Kohaku looked away from him when he mentioned her lack of a poncho or anything else to shield herself from the rain. "W-Well I-" she began trying to explain why she didn't have it but a intervention from her brother stopped her from a giving whatever excuse she had. "Yep. Again. What is this? The...hundredth time?" he joked, earning a glare from his sibling "I'm not that forgetful." she responded before sighing heavily.

"Yeah, I did." she finally said after a moment of hesitation. Luckily for her Takeshi was nice enough to offer a umbrella to her which she took with a thanks. He was a good friend to have in this kind of situation.

She opened the umbrella over her head "You're awesome for this!" she said. Hisao responded bluntly "You can't keep borrowing his stuff. It makes your lack of independence show." he said without looking up from his phone that he had took out again. She rolled her eyes "Whatever...Hey, Takeshi when do you want me to return this?"

Takeshi put one of his hands up, and smiled, generously.

"It's fine, you can return it whenever. Now, we'd probably better get inside. Don't want to be late, now do we?"

Takeshi looked towards the school building, tall and imposing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back