• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Animation/Game Design

Do you like the pictures and would you want to see more

• Yes, and Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goddess

Computer Nerd
-So basically this is a thread about the two things I am majoring in. I will be posting my animations (I DID NOT TRACE) on here along with some game designs and thoughts I have. I will also be showing my edited pictures as well...because it goes along with the subject. Since I am still fresh a novice I would say please feel free to tell me the cons and pros of everything. I will gather all pro's ad cons and use those to recreate the image ....that you can re look at xD . Please no trolls ....if you do I will set you on fire ^^.

Oh yes another thing, when I draw ..I do not trace I have three ways of doing it. 1- drawing by looking at the picture and recopying on to paper. 2- remembering what it looks like 3- my own characters that I make.

I will update this daily or weekly so I'll tell you when I do so.

1) This is a joker. No not from batman just another Joker. This was the original sketch.

20r66te.jpg

-this is the finishing drawing

1gf7n.jpg

2)This is a scary moon of some sort or whatever...you could say that he's smiling, I don't care

zkqpw6.jpg

3)Romantic couple , ..this is the sketch the complete picture was done on the Mac...which I can not find at the moment

wccuac.jpg

4)This is Tsuna from Hitman Reborn, an anime if anyone was wondering what it was

fk7gya.jpg

5) Rin

2821f9f.jpg

6)AFRO SAMURAI

m8jxq8.jpg

These are really good :o I wouldn't know how to tell you how to improve though, their better than my drawings of anime related stuff:p

Sorry but these are really good xD I don't really have any improvements since you look like you know what your doing ^^ the samurai has my hair as a small kid xD

-Old phone pictures aren't so great...well its not like there in HD anyways -

Orihime from Bleach

null_zps9d5eb47e.jpg

Angel looking toward Faith

null_zps036636da.jpg

Inuyasha

null_zpsd186b4aa.jpg

Death

null_zps2d10f6e2.jpg

SempiternalSky said:
These are really good :o I wouldn't know how to tell you how to improve though, their better than my drawings of anime related stuff:p
Thank you ^^ I plan to take these to the collage I am applying for as a profile

[QUOTE="Neko-Neko-Nekomimi]These are so good! I wish I could draw as good as you! Jealous!!! >3<

[/QUOTE]
^///^ thank you >////< don't be jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back