animal acceptence

Las noches veteran

The Gillian that peers into dreams
okay im creating an animal type role-play, by animals its anthro's the purpose is its a college between four opposing animal species, these animals are:

mammals: the most common of the animals, these range from cats to dogs, from lions to hyena's. being a mammal your only as savage as you want to be, but mammals are normally the type to not start fights and normally stop them

reptiles: the most exotics and more vicious of the species, they are predicted as the villains of the college these range from anything with scales so lizards, snakes even salamanders count as well, the reptiles powers normally range from poisons to insane strength

birds: the most wise and passive of the species, they are normally the ones to keep the species in check there range from the graceful flamingo to the majestic eagle, there powers range from there powerful intelligence to there amazing speed in the air and the ground

legends: the legends range from creatures like dragons, unicorns and other mythical creatures there powers are the most ranged and greatest of all the species, normally being the teacher. they are also the only creatures with the least known about them (only 4 can be legendries)

the sheet:

name:

species:

powers (aside from the species power):

bio:

personality:

dislikes:

looks like: (picture or description allowed)

Question, so this may sound weird, are they kind of like part human or just full animal? WHat powers would they be allowed to have?

well basically there anthro's, so humans with animal features but very animal, like a tiger anthro's will look more tiger then human

and the powers vary, depending on your animal e.g.

if I was an antelope, id have speed, agility and stuff that an antelope have, but I wouldn't be able to fly e.g. ya know

Ok I get yea, and as for Bio's, is there a certain way on how they became this way, like what would be reasonable on how they ended up at the college?

Alrighty, So they could just end up at the college as simple as any person would end up at college, and growing up they can have normal lives, depending on there personality?

yea, and species, like how I described, there history or back story (doesn't have to be massive) will also judge them too, should I make one for me to show you

name: nexus r. rawul

species: snow leopard

powers (aside from the species power): strength, high intelligence, camouflage (in shadowy areas) intimidation

bio: He was apart of a circus act, his family sold him for high amounts of money. He went through several acts like flaming hoops, cannon fire, and even the devastating near death drop. He eventually escaped and was adopted by a female crane that took pity on the young tiger, she raised him, but deep down he still felt he did not belong anywhere

personality: cruel, ruthless, unsociable even to own species, but deep down is as calm and cute as a kitten

likes: loves meatballs and noodles, art using his paws as brushes (believes he can feel colours) and sharpening claws

dislikes: everyone that acts like there better

snow_leopard_by_jesonite-d3dc3cx.jpg

name: Jessy sinclair

species: Cat

powers (aside from the species power): Can see in the dark, heightened hearing and sense of smell.

bio:Jessica grew up in a quiet neighborhood, she didnt have a lot of friends, she prefers to stay in her room and play games or wright, she has always been considered the tom boy type. Most of the time she is quiet, but has somewhat of a attitude if she gets annoid.

personality: Quiet, keeps to herself, doesn't like to socialize because she is socially awkward. Has somewhat of a attitude.

likes:Video games, writing, drawing, being alone, night time, People who are like her, and sweets.

dislikes: Loud noises, mean people, and rain.

images

Well if you go to the rollplay recruitment forum you can tell about this RP and how you are trying to find more people for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back