• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animal Academy: Hakobune Hakusho [Rules]

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Rules:
-High Casual to Detailed writing standard. (2-4 paragraphs minimum)

-Keep drama in the IC where it belongs, Lets all be friendly here! Or else. //0-0//

-Please post at least once or twice a week, if you are going to have any long absences please make sure to let me know!

-If things get too spicy (Which they really shouldn't considering the age group….) Please Fade To Black!!!!

-No 1x1 posting in this rp, I understand if you do it once or twice if things get slow with the others but please have patience! It's a group rp for a reason. :3

-Don't be too OP I get this is more of a slice of life roleplay but as such I don't want any dragon ball Z type fights happening in here. XD I promise things will be getting rather interesting very quickly! "^w^

-Feel free to suggest plot ideas and character development chapters to me! This idea is still very much underdevelopment and I plan to keep growing it until one day it can be an even better roleplay but yes, I do have quite a few secrets up my sleeve~ (I'm open to anything really!)

-What I say goes, I have the right to take down a post or refuse a CS if it doesn't abide by the standards I described, I won't be too harsh, (Trust me I iz but a smol bean bunz) but if it contains anything not suitable for the rp it shall not be accepted.

-Obviously all of RPN's rules apply!

-If you've read all the rules please write ('pineapple') somewhere in your CS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back