• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Anima Studies

Characters
Here
Valerie continued doing her part to fight and blast the strange little critters, all with a throbbing ache in her toe, until the exchange was eventually put to an end by the man who called himself professor. As a surge of energy that the girl couldn't identify washed over the room, erasing the demons away like they were never there, the girl stood there, momentarily dumbfounded and confused as to what had even just happened, but once she was able to at least register that their ordeal was over now, she was able to let out a soft sigh of relief and take it in stride. Just like everything else, evidently.

And just like that, class was over from the sound of it. Jacquie had let them all free like birds from their cage, explained that they should have an easier time around campus now, and now stood listlessly in place and staring at the ceiling. She had a mind to ask him the basics of what was even going on here, but peppy as Valerie tended to be, she at least had enough emotional intelligence to guess when someone didn't really want to be bothered at the moment. At least, that was the general vibe she got from Jacquie, and if nothing else, it would probably be a bad look to ask the professor of all people what she was even doing here. May as well just ask him to kick her out at that rate. That said, maybe she ought to try bumbling through the whole day like this, fake it 'til she made it type of beat, but hey, she definitely couldn't say this was all boring, at least!

With a worn sigh, Valerie was about to take a moment to think about what to even do with this free time in an unknown environment, but as she heard Jessie extend an offer to those listening, an offer of tea, pastries, and conversation, the girl smiled and pumped her fists eagerly. "Sure, sounds like a blast! I'll take my tea with lots of milk if you don't mind! Plus, I'm totally gonna need someone to really explain everything to me 'cause I have no idea what just happened! Not for the past like twenty minutes, actually!" She exclaimed without missing a beat, seemingly nonplussed at her own confusion. Heck, she even seemed to take Jessie's cordial personality at face value as well, either ignorant or perhaps even uncaring of the possibility that it might have been for show.

From there, she looked around at all the others who elected to hear out Jessie's offer, honing in on unlucky Lola and hapless Leander nearby. "That guy's right! Like he said, if we're gonna be hanging out together for a while, may as well become friends for real while we're at it!"

Now that she thought about it, it felt like she was suddenly thrust into high school again, what with the more intimate class that she was now a part of compared to the old college lectures of nameless and faceless fellow students Valerie always forgot the moment she stepped out the door, and high school was definitely more fun than college! Though, Valerie was also dully aware of what was said about people who peaked in high school. Maybe this whole shebang really was a blessing in disguise. A second peak. But in the meantime...

"C'mon, whaddya guys say? In or out?" She insisted to the two, and to those who cared to listen.

Last edited:
Mariana Mirror

Mariana sat at her desk, just watching as everyone else cleaned up their messes. There were all manner of competencies in the classroom. Some seemingly knew about demons, and why they were here. Others were in the same boat as her host. They knew nothing about the demons, Anima, or anything more than a normal civilian would know. It was funny, and all Mariana could do to keep herself normal looking. She’d love to let out a deep laugh at the incompetence displayed by everyone here, even by the teacher. What a sloppy manner to teach people.

Her head rested on her hands, which were both propped on the desk. If anything, one would assume she looked bored. Being near the back of the class meant only one demon had made it to her, which she had previously dispatched moments before. However, a slight smile tugged at the edge of her lips. She could hide her laughter and blatant amusement. But the slight smile couldn’t be hidden.

She watched as one of the more put together students turned around to face her. So, someone had noticed. Now this was interesting, her smile grew just a bit bigger. Something malicious and smug about her smile. As if she was goading this person into attacking her. This Jessie was something fun she would enjoy toying with. She sat; her eyes locked on his. She knew that he knew, and Mariana made that clear.

It was then that she noticed a subtle noise that slowly was growing in intensity. Jessie took a single step towards her, and in that small amount of time it rose to a cacophony, starting to drown out the rest of the noise in the room. But before it could reach a point where it overwhelmed her, it stopped, and the man removed his hands from his ears. A very slight twitch of Mariana’s left eye was all that she had let slip he had affected her. Whether he noticed it or not was unclear.

Other than that, she showed no sign of being affected. When the teacher spoke up, and seemed to be speaking directly to him, Mariana could barely hold in her amusement, her shoulders bouncing ever so slightly with a silent laugh. She would throw a wink in there at him and then turn to watch everyone else’s reaction. She sighed, looking at Lola. Mariana knew her host would be exactly like that had she not taken over. Rolling her eyes, she surveyed the others, and would remain seated, even as others left.

“I may catch up with you all later. I have something I would like to discuss with Mr. Lawpel first.”

She spoke in a markedly different tone than earlier. Something about it was uncanny. Like there was something sinister hiding behind Mariana’s voice. It couldn’t be heard, but it could be felt.

As for Mariana? She had no interest in meeting up with the others or eating anything Jessie had to make. Safe to say, she didn’t trust that he wouldn’t try something underhanded like poisoning her. Instead, she would just sit there until the other students left. Lawpel had to know Mariana's secret as well. So, the demon had some questions for him.

Sophia Hughes

Sophia let out some brief claps as the teacher finally concluded the 'little test'. She saw her classmates struggles and even cries, and knowing that she's not only the one to struggle with handling these very small demons made her relieved as she thought most of the students would already be experienced arcanist hailing from their family's hundred years bloodline.

Then Jessie came up with an offer. Pastry and tea for everyone! She kinda expect them to hang out and drink boba in the nearby cafe or something, but luxury snacks from a professional five star chef? She never would've thought something like this would occur. She's a little bit intimidated by the prospect but she didn't want to miss her chance to socialize. She practically spent her time last year doing nothing so she wanted to live her current life to the fullest.

"That sounds wonderful, Jessie. I'm not a chef but I can help with, err.... the plate! Yes, I can do the dishwashing." She chimed in and rolled her sleeves eagerly. Though the smile on her face immediately change to shock when she realized that her left sleeve was unusually wet with a red spot that gradually becoming larger. Was it the demon's attack from before? She didn't register the pain at all.

"Ah, I guess I will go to the nurse first. I'm looking forward to the tea party." She excused herself from the class before heading towards the nurse office.

e4fb1f596c5b1fe505eac26f7cfc6609.jpg
55e428f690378b29739891ef9d7109da.jpg

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Autumn Leaf Autumn Leaf Verite Verite November Witch November Witch Solirus Solirus
━ ◦ ※ ◦━​
Try as she might, Marianne was unable to continue ignoring the carnage behind her when she heard the snap of wood. She flinched at the sound, as if she herself was hit, and couldn’t help but whip her head around to observe what had to be one of the most horrific sights she had ever seen in all her time as a student.

The classroom had been reduced to a circus-show of madness. Students hid under desks, chairs were tossed wielded like crude stone tools, and desks had been shoved to the side. Yet with all this considered, the absolute worst had to be the shattered chair. The one whom had destroyed it? None other than Nikk.

Marianne’s jaw dropped, her face a mixture of betrayal and disbelief. So much for the prior respect she had given him. As quickly as it had been given, it was taken back. Much like the rest, he seemed more than happy to fling the classroom furniture around with wanton abandon, but up until him at least nothing was broken.

She was unimpressed by the conjuration of a sword, and more than a little distraught by the scene unfolding around her. In fact, she cared mainly for the shards of wood scattered about the floor and the gore-stained desks. Careless destruction, a Cardinal Sin exhibited by demons and those who spawned them. Marianne frowned deeply. She had seen enough of her peers. Turning back, she added some additional notes beside Nikklaus' name.

Simply brutish with anima weapons. Reckless. Lacks restraint. Need for precision. Could use tutoring.

While Marianne wrote in her notebook, Annamarie rotated her head to observe a nearby demon. As it would happen, Nikklaus also spotted the creature and wasted no time in springing into action. He rushed forward with his blade and in an instant, the creature was gone.

The pair of scissors disappeared on Annamarie’s lap. The test was over and the threat was gone. Well, for most of the class at least. As for Nikklaus, he had a new sort of problem.

Marianne’s look of surprise was quickly replaced by a scoff. She closed her notebook, placed down her pen beside it, then stood up from her desk to face Nikk.

“Of course we’re alright, these things are practically harmless,” she said curtly, her arms crossed, “As for apologies, you really ought to save those for Professor Lawphel. Just look at the state of his classroom!”

She gestured widely towards the shifted desks and the splintered chair. While the disorganisation had been a group effort, Nikklaus was the one unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of Marianne’s scolding.

“What on earth were you thinking? Using anima so carelessly is not only draining on stamina, but dangerous. You could have hurt someone, not just yourself. Just look at what you’ve done to your face.”

As if to demonstrate Marianne’s words, Annamarie lifted a finger up to her cheek, mirroring where the fresh scratch on Nikklaus’ face was. Her ruby eyes stared at him blankly, her blinks spaced out a little too infrequently for a human.

Marianne clicked her tongue, “Arcanists must always ration their energy, be it their physical strength, or anima. If either runs out during a hunt you’ll be easy prey for a demon. See how Annamarie used her weapon? Every move is calculated, like a dance.”

Just mentioning her twin made Marianne’s face light up with happiness as she recalled her twin’s perfect performance. She paused for a moment, then added a bit awkwardly, “On the topic of dear Annamarie, there is no need for sign language, thank you. Annamarie can hear you just fine. She just can't speak.”

Marianne looked ready to say more, but the only thing that saved Nikklaus from having his ears chewed off was the dismissal of class and Jessie’s invitation for tea and biscuits. As a proud Londoner, Marianne was not one to pass up an invitation for afternoon tea, but there were far more pressing matters at hand.

Giving Nikk a little break, Marianne packed her pen and notepad into her purse and fitted the bag about her shoulder. As she did this, Annamarie stood up from her seat and then tucked it neatly beneath the desk.

“No time for tea yet. Not until this mess is cleaned right up.” Marianne said sharply, dismissing Jessie’s offer.

She was more than slightly annoyed that he hadn’t intended to clean the classroom before suggesting a break. Another girl, Valerie, seemed more than eager to shirk her cleanup duty as well.

As for Mariana, she had been replaced by what had to be some sort of demonic possession. Not only had her entire personality changed, her anima was tainted with the telltale signs of a demon. Really, it was as if the little rat wanted to be found out. And was that a wink it gave Jessie? The audacity! How confident it must feel. Marianne gripped the strap of her purse tightly, furious at the evil thing. Creatures like that should be rid of existence, cut out of the canvas before its ugly visage could spoil the painting.

Somehow Mari’s foul mood worsened. It was no wonder Jessie had been so brash before Lawphel’s interjection. Marianne also wished nothing but to indulge in righteous fury upon the little leech, but not at the cost of the host. As always, the wicked made shields out of innocents.

Mari should have bit her tongue, but she let her anger get the best of her. Tone snippy, she said, “Well, quite frankly I hope your discussion is brief because I’d like to have some words with Mariana. As for you, I have none.”

Annamarie made a few steps forward, anticipating what was to come, but Marianne caught her hand and brought her back. The doll made no resistance, her head slowly swiveling back to look at the fuming Marianne. Before she could say more, Marianne quickly retreated away from Mariana. She didn’t want to hear the response of the demon. She didn’t want to look at Jessie and the messy classroom behind her. She didn’t want to be here.

There was only one thing that could calm the unrest in her heart, and that cure lay in soap and dustpans. Perhaps a little more soap for whatever spoke for Mariana.

Realizing how affected she was, Marianne tried her best to calm her emotions. She was in control. Breathe in, breathe out. Porcelain and marble. Hearts of stone.

Face dark, Marianne stalked up to Lawphel’s desk, Annamarie following closely behind. She stopped a respectful distance away from him, her eyes narrowing a little in curiosity at how he seemed focused on something in the ceiling. Was he sensing some sort of anima? Try as she might, Mari wasn’t able to sense anything awry. It never even occurred to her that he might just be lost in thought.

Inwardly, Mari scolded her incompetence, recalling the excellent control the professor had shown in dealing with the remaining demons. Of course, she knew destroying low class demons was well beneath his talents, or bloodline for that matter, but it only served to highlight just how far she and Annamarie needed to go.

Realizing she was staring a bit too long, Marianne politely cleared her throat to announce her presence.

“Excuse me Professor Lawphel, sir. Do you know where I might find a cleaning closet for some supplies?” she said this with a grave seriousness, as if Lawphel was not a teacher but some lord she had crossed, “Also, is there a resident carpenter on campus? I will fetch a replacement chair immediately and dispose of the broken one.”

20231216_110359.png20231216_110427.jpg

As the chaotic aftermath unfolded, Nikklaüs, the newcomer, expressed concern for the well-being of his classmates. Leander's attention shifted from the remnants of the mystical struggle to Nikklaüs and Lola. The atmosphere hung heavy with the lingering tension of the unexpected demonic encounter. "Are you lot okay? My sincerest apologies for letting that get out of hand," Nikklaüs inquired, prompting Lola to assure everyone of her well-being with a hesitant smile. Leander refrained from commenting on Lola's condition, sensing her disoriented state. His silent watch continued as the class engaged with the remaining demons, showcasing unique abilities that ranged from wielding swords to mysterious powers. "A sword-? Awesome," Leander muttered to himself, captivated by Nikklaüs's skills in dispatching the demonic foes with what looked to be a unique bladed weapon. Seated beside Lola, he remained an observer amidst the display.

Amidst the chaos, Mr. Lawphel took control, elevating his umbrella to annihilate the remaining demons with a swift, otherworldly motion. The spectacle left Leander in awe, challenging his preconceived notions about the nature of this extraordinary school. The following bell signified the conclusion of the unexpected class. "Alright, I've seen enough," Mr. Lawphel declared, prompting students to disband and offering them an early recess to explore the campus or acquaint themselves with fellow students.

Surveying his own physical state, Leander assured himself that he had incurred minimal damage, dismissing the minor demon bite on his shoulder. The teacher's subsequent announcement addressed any injuries, directing those affected to the nurse's office. Leo's gaze flickered over to Lola.

Once the teacher signaled the end of the class, uncertainty lingered in the air. "So, what now?" Leo asked, seeking guidance for a moment, but he was interrupted by Isaac's swift exit. The teacher resumed his passive demeanor, seemingly unfazed by the students' interactions. A brief exchange followed, revealing the navigation had become more straightforward, eliciting a collective sigh of relief.

As the students dispersed, Jessie, a formally dressed individual, rose to address the class, commending their collective efforts. Leo remained a silent spectator as Jessie proposed a gesture of goodwill—preparing pastries and tea as an opportunity for the students to bond. Others expressed agreement, seeing it as an occasion to share experiences and unwind. Valerie, the brutally honest individual from earlier, enthusiastically embraced the idea, emphasizing the need for friendship and understanding in their shared journey.

Leander, sitting beside Lola, observed the unfolding dialogue. Valerie's authenticity resonated with his own sense of confusion and curiosity. "Sure, sounds like a blast! I'll take my tea with lots of milk if you don't mind! Plus, I'm totally gonna need someone to really explain everything to me 'cause I have no idea what just happened! Not for the past like twenty minutes, actually!" Valerie's candid admission mirrored Leo's sentiments, prompting a sense of camaraderie.

Echoing Valerie's sentiment, another student highlighted the potential for bonding over tea and sweets to ease nerves. Leo and Lola were singled out, and Valerie's question directed at them lingered in the air for a moment as he put pieces together. "C'mon, whaddya guys say? In or out?" Despite his initially shy disposition, Leo offered a thumbs-up, silently signaling his agreement. With a newfound sense of courage, he spoke up, distancing himself from Lola to avoid appearing attached. "Sure- yeah, I'll come. It sounds lovely," he affirmed, feeling a subtle relief as the shadows of sorrow from Lola dissipated in the wake of the potential friendships.

The Janitor and The Nurse
Juju Juju November Witch November Witch

Jaquie's gaze didn't break from the ceiling, he seemed exceptionally lost in thought ignoring most of what the other students were saying, yet when he was directly regarded by Mariana, he responded instantly, "We could discuss it now... But I guess I can wait too..." next up approached Marianne, distraught at what happened to the classroom, "Oh, don't worry about the classroom it'll be back in order-" Jaquie swiftly moved his gaze towards the corner of the room almost certainly looking through the wall, "speaking of which, Terrance should be here to clean up the mess... the janitor... and for the record I would tell you where the cleaning closet is, but no one knows where it is... except Terrance." Jaquie smirked before his gaze drifted back to the ceiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Whilst walking towards the Nurse's office, Sophia would find an odd individual walking towards the classroom, his eyes were covered by a mess of hair and his outfit appeared too casual for the environment he was in. The man also wore a constant smile on his face and walked with a slightly hunched back, his expression unchanging as he stared at Sophia while walking past her, the man didn't respond to any words thrown his way and simply returned his gaze forward once Sophia was far enough away.

1702897848961.png

Eventually Sophia would reach the Nurse's office, walking into the room she would find Nurse rummaging through the drawers of her desk before turning to face the student, "Oh hi! you must be one of the new first years right?" the nurse cheerfully asked her gaze shifting towards Sophia's wound, "Oh dear you didn't come here just to say hi? Oh that's fine honey, just take a seat over here and I'll get you patched up." The nurse pulled out a stool for Sophia to sit on. The office itself was odd, it was different from any other Nurse's office she might've been too, no tools or equipment were in sight and it seemed more like just an ordinary office.

1702899420794.png
"Just extend your wounded arm out ok? and feel free to look away if it bothers you. Now tell me what's your name? I'll start, I'm Ms. Cristine and I love everything biology." The nurse explained waiting for Sophia to take a seat, "Tell me, what's your first impressions here, how was Jaquie? He's a good guy but he's just... complicated and weird sometimes." The nurse giggled before stopping herself, "Oh no I'm so sorry I'm not even giving you the chance to talk, tell me is there any hobby you have or maybe just something you enjoy doing a lot?"

As soon as his anger had left Nikklaüs however, it returned to him.

“Of course we’re alright, these things are practically harmless,” Marianne started at him, but only what followed is what invoked his anger again. “As for apologies, you really ought to save those for Professor Lawphel. Just look at the state of his classroom!”

The classroom? Nikklaüs ignored her gesturing to the room's general state of disrepair, instead turning to look to Lola and Leander and their recovering from what could've been one of the most stressful moment's of their lives: Lola especially. The classroom!?

“What on earth were you thinking? Using Anima so carelessly is not only draining on stamina, but dangerous. You could have hurt someone—" Nikklaüs' eyes snapped back something fierce at her as she spoke, the smallest twinge of violet overcoming the edge of his irises before dissipating rapidly. The child is blind, listen not to her. Is she really spouting off having not been paying attention?

"—not just yourself. Just look at what you’ve done to your face.”

Looking past her to Annamarie, he noted her silent gesture; the slight sting on his face only sliding into his mind at that moment. He brought a hand up to poke it a small bit, then used the back of his hand to smear what blood started trailing down off that path towards his chin. God forbid that blood drip down to the floor, who knows what Marianne would have to say about that. He quietly tapped his chin with his fingertips, signing a quiet 'thank you' to her.

“Arcanists must always ration their energy, be it their physical strength, or anima. If either runs out during a hunt you’ll be easy prey for a demon. See how Annamarie used her weapon? Every move is calculated, like a dance.”

It was like a fucking slap in the face, and Nikklaüs began to tune her out. Every move is calculated. Swordfish, CombatCon, Electric Edge International: Nikklaüs didn't get to be the undisputed world champion of single-edge swordsmanship at the highest levels of the competition so that he could be talked down to by a bougie-ass know-it-all. His every strike was calculated, even if his summoning his Anima was not. It wasn't by luck that no one was hurt by his blade. Nikklaüs felt himself begin to shake, his boiling blood keeping him from staying still.

I need to be somewhere else—

But first.

Nikklaüs moved to where his desk was, the entire column pushed up in a cluster from him kicking it. He reset all the desks, and picked up what fragments of the chair he shattered that would actually take up more space than his palm from how pulverized it was. Moving to the door, he chucked all the parts into the small trashcan situated just next to it; the pieces filling the entirety of the trashcan by itself. He opened the door to leave, turning to Jaquie before he stepped through.

"If there is a workshop, I can carve a new chair myself," He self-imposed on Marianne's question about a resident carpenter. It'd been a long while since he'd done any woodwork, his metallurgy skills having been much more desired in the workforce; even then, a chair would be simple if he was asked to do it. "I'm sorry for any inconvenience my incompetence may have caused." He spoke to Jaquie, but the way he sneered made it obvious who his words were meant for.

And with that, he stepped out of the classroom; shutting the door with such force that a small stress crack formed bridging the door handle to the door's edge. Looking up to the signs Isaac had previously mentioned, and after a moment of referencing it he was on his way. He paid no mind to the distinct presence of life in the school that wasn't there before, students holding some presence in the negative space of the halls. Sparring room. If I'm going to be any kind of Arcanist, I need to understand this Anima stuff, right? He would have to come to control this power if he was going to be able to confidently refute everything Marianne had said. That's what pissed him off most: that even if every other thing she said was woefully unfounded, his inability to not only control but even understand his Anima was going to get in the way. He wanted so badly to go have tea with the rest of the group, he couldn't remember the last time he was invited to do something—even if it was indirectly. Still, he had something more important to take care of. Spite is such a fantastic motivator, isn't it? He stopped short of a door labeled Sparring Room on its placard, as opposed to the numbers on all the others. It was innocuous, considering the door was of the same shape and size as every other door in the school. That said, it was much heavier than it looked. My good goddamn, is this thing filled with sand!?

Nikklaüs forced the door open. While the others steeped their tea, he would steep his Anima.

Juju Juju Solirus Solirus

mentions: Solirus Solirus November Witch November Witch Verite Verite _Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ Silent Child Silent Child Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Juju Juju Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

f011235f101737b88ab88fead61b339e.jpg

Jessie nodded his head as various students gave their responses. Largely ignoring the jabs thrown by a certain liar.

The girl smiled and pumped her fists eagerly. "Sure, sounds like a blast! I'll take my tea with lots of milk if you don't mind! Plus, I'm totally gonna need someone to really explain everything to me 'cause I have no idea what just happened! Not for the past like twenty minutes, actually!"

The young man smiled at the bubbly enthusiasm on display by Valerie, writing with his finger as if a waiter on an invisible tablet. A reflexive habit. "A few extra scoops of whole milk. Splendid. I'll make sure to pick a suitable flavor to enhance the sweetness..."

...may as well become friends for real while we're at it!

Though her last comment made him tilt his head, as if a robot that ran into a function error. As if questioning the words. Friends? Is that truly what she is after in all this? His pale eyes lingered for a moment, as Valerie rushed like a bullet train to wrangle anyone else in the vicinity. Though, perhaps some to their dismay. Lola and Leander did not seem to be built to withstand the direct impact of this huge personality. Much like little flowers trying to not get caught in the shadow of an extroverted titan. He wanted to watch the trainwreck unfold, but another speaking up directed his attention.
"That sounds wonderful, Jessie. I'm not a chef but I can help with, err.... the plate! Yes, I can do the dishwashing." She chimed in and rolled her sleeves eagerly.​

As Sophia revealed the bloody mark on her arm, Jessie put his hand on his cheek. His eyes widened, acting in stark surprise to her unusual stoicism. "Now, now, tend to your wound first! Poor thing, worry you not. Part of a host's responsibility is to clean up the mess, anyway."

While addressing the various responses, a certain matter of concern started forming at the front of the class. An altercation, of sorts. There were some choice words, and an even sharper tone that sliced through the air of the classroom. Jessie glanced over, tilting his head unexpectedly. One of the Montgomery Twins, the main one who represented them whole, was passionately berating Nikklaüs. Charging him fully with the destruction of the chair and the disorganized state of the classroom. As if she was some judicial honor. An absurd notion, in his opinion. But Jessie refrained from involving himself.

Jessie put up a finger. As if about to attempt to relay some sort of comforting affirmations to the young man passing by, but swiftly, after a poignant apology which rented with spitefulness, the boy left with a loud, assertive -- SLAM.

He merely placed his finger back down, tapping it against his thigh. He glanced at the Marianne, hearing the dismissive response she got from Mr. Lawpel. It would appear her concerns over an unrectified 'mess' is largely unfounded given this magical wizarding school full of eccentric functions and facilities. But, erm. What was so interesting about the ceiling? The other student, Isaac, was also intent on staring at inanimate foundations. Jessie glanced up for a moment, before stepping up and speaking with the leading twin.

"Well, the invitation is long-standing. To either of you, Marianne, and Annamari. It will take some time to prepare, anyway. So once your business is settled, feel free to join. Oh, and if you don't fancy tea, I also have training as a barista, and a bartender. Though, for the latter, I'd need to see an I.D." he chuckled, expecting some sort of indignant response, "Joking, of course. No drunkenness. We need to maintain our vigilance here."

Leander spoke up, distancing himself from Lola to avoid appearing attached. "Sure- yeah, I'll come. It sounds lovely,"

He smiled, noticing the movement, "The more the merrier, as they say. Er, and your partner?" gesturing to Lola, I think she will do good with a nice, relaxing environment. Hm. I know. Sweetness always heals the heart and mind. What about a cake? How does strawberry sound? Quite easy to make too."

Nodding, as if confirming some sort of internal plan, Jessie grabbed his attaché and moved to the nearest door. Supposedly, there was mention from Mr. Lawpel of a newly unveiled school directory, with a illusionary spell now broken, which would make navigating the structure easier. Wonderful news.

He turned and tipped his head, hand on door handle, "Now, if you would kindly. I shall excuse myself. I should get a quick start to the kitchen for supplies, and preparations. If our little party intends to go smoothly. We'll meet sometime, later, at the dormitories, then?"

The classroom disappeared behind the door, as he exited into the hallway. The other rooms were numbered correctly now, in numerical order. And somewhere down the hall, there indeed was a sign. And a lone man.

Jessie smiled, though in the light it almost seemed mischievous. The true 'wallflower'. He stepped up behind Isaac and spoke aloud. In the silence, it almost echoed like a shout. "If you are pensive about your destination, I hear there is quite the tea party being held in the... Living Quarters." The man then turned up at the posting for a moment.

"...They're good people. If just a little misguided."
With that, the pallid man turned and continued to where the sign pointed, towards the dorms.

Last edited:
COBALT ULAR
Cobalt let out a sigh of relief once Mr. Jaquie put a stop to the test. Things were starting to get much too chaotic for his taste -a little bit of chaos was fine but the mixture of people fighting, crying and the noise of chairs being destroyed was getting a bit much. “-Ah, class is already over?”, he let out. It felt as though only a few minutes passed since he had entered the classroom. Well, first classes were always like this so he prayed they’d actually get to learning things in the near future.

But now that the shuffle on the door numbers got lifted, the urge of exploring this new environment let itself known. He perked up at that thought. The gathering of students assembling close to him was starting to get a bit overwhelming. He was used to being alone in quiet atmospheres so the chaotic noises that ensued in the last few minutes gave him the need of recharging his social batteries (even though he barely socialized, but that was beside the point).

But the promise of pastries and tea rescinded all of those thoughts as Cobalt turned to face Jessie and the rest of the class, visibly interested.

“I admit I’m among the ones without much experience with demons and anima so it’d be nice to have a rundown if possible.”, he chimed in. “Since Mr. Jaquie apparently won’t do it today.” He mumbled that last part. “-Oh, and lots of milk for me too, please! Actually, any kind of sweet cocktail or drink would work.”, he quickly added, confirming his presence at the impromptu tea party.

Marianne was the first that came to mind as she seemed to be the one who knew the most about what he wished to learn -at first glance, anyway. Cobalt was tempted to approach her to get the ball going, but recoiled when his target went off at poor Nikklaüs for his, err, performance during the test. ’Whoa, scary…’ Mayyyybe he’d talk to Marianne later, as she and Nikklaüs seemed to suddenly have some beef with one another, this fact made visible when the latter went out of the class and pulled off the classical door slam. A part of him wanted to go after the other boy but he refrained as going after an angry person he just met didn't seem like a good idea. “Uhh, this is awkward…”

He scratched the back of his head, not really sure what to say now that the tea party’s instigator had walked away. Pulling up one of the intact chairs, he sat down closer to the others. If everyone was going to gather and drink together, he'd make a small effort to hide his social anxiety and mingle (as best as he could, anyway). “Despite, um, everything, I think all of this went well. We do have to start somewhere, right? I didn't think I'd get to see so many unique abilities today.”

Interactions with everyone still in the classroom

Rook 2.jpgRook
Juju Juju Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Autumn Leaf Autumn Leaf Tiguidi Tiguidi

Rook gathered their composure. The "demons" were gone and class dismissed. That was it? No lesson, no teaching, nothing? The janitor was on their way, by the sound of it. Back in high school Rook was always a friend to janitors. They knew every secret and every bit of gossip in the school. Everything written on bathroom stalls or items stashed behind lockers. A hidden janitor closet would be a great secret meeting spot, too, if ever that became necessary.

People started separating. The Russian, Steel lost his cool at Marianne's slightest criticism. Rook mentally noted him as a potential danger. Rook peeked as Marianne jotted something down. Her handwriting was near illegible, colonial even. Yet Rook made out "Nikklaus... Reckless... Could use tutoring". Was she offering? If so, then Rook would need to jump on that opportunity before Nikklaus infuriated her enough to drop the offer altogether. Behind them, they heard Cobalt ask Jessie the barista/bartender/chef/tea man for mentorship. Rook would need to move fast to fill that slot for Marianne. Maybe then they could learn more about Annamarie.

Rook crept on the opposite side of Marianne as Annamarie. As much as they liked the doll-like person, it still chilled them to their core.
"Hey, Coraline Jones. Good job back there, did a better job teaching than the prof. Hey, what would you say to a study group? Prof's pracs are nothing if he doesn't teach anything, and I'd say you know damn sight more than the rest of us."

Mariana Mirror

Mariana watched, the amusement simply building as the class continued to unfold into chaos, even after the lesser demons were squandered. Marianne launched into a tirade on one of the students who had broken a chair to kill a demon. Mariana had done the same, but she’d done it in a way that kept the chair intact, and didn’t exactly harm it in any way. How amusing, the demon thought, that a demon had shown more restraint and respect to the room than a human had. The fury Marianne showed was soon turned to Mariana herself, and she couldn’t help but enjoy being able to make the others so mad without even trying.

She put her hands to her chest and feigned a small gasp.

“And here I thought you were the polite, lady-like one.”

She clicked her tongue three times and wagged a finger back and forth.

“How unbecoming and unlady-like of you. What would your family say if they saw you like this?”

Mariana’s voice dripped with sarcasm and fake concern as she just tried to get a continued reaction from the other. She mimicked the teacher’s first pose, leaning back in her chair, and kicking her feet up on the desk with another wink. This time, however, it was directed at Marianne.

She looked past the girl and her puppet towards the teacher next. As Marianne would likely try to rebuttal, she spoke to him over whatever Marianne would try to say.

“So, if I play nice and keep my precious little host alive and well, I’ll get to live?”

It questioned him. The demon had spent the past few months, close to a year, attempting to escape Mariana. But had come to the conclusion it was no spell or seal. It was the power Mariana possessed. It knew it wouldn’t be able to escape unless Mariana died. However, it felt connected to her in an odd way. It theorized if Mariana died, it would also die. So she theorized her best chance to escape was to simply attempt to learn or find someone who could help her. For now, she’d have to keep her host alive and well.

Mariana watched Jessie leave with glee, seeing him totally ignore her was an amazing payoff. She chuckled as Cobalt asked to be given a rundown on everything. If anything, she felt like she should be the one teaching this class. But would she ever? No, not a chance.

1703006878865.pngAries | Classroom
The whole place reeked of arcanists; it always did. You'd think Aries would get used to the smell of trash, but his nose never really could. Not with the new scents that come now and then and muck up the place, not when each one returns from a long hunt smelling even worse. All arcanists think themself so above demons, but really, they all stink like shit on his shoe; no amount of idealism could cover that up.

today was even worse; the familiar stentches were mixed with new ones. The worst was the ones that stuck out among the arcanist filth: demons. It almost made him want to laugh; what could possibly be worse than an arcanist? An arcanist that deludes themself into thinking a pact with a demon is justified. That they are not filth, just like the demons they wish to vanquish, they had already lost the part of themself that was still human, having the leeches suck on them like sacks of food. And now, he had to go and play nice with them, all arcanists and demons alike. If he wanted to kill demons he had to hold himself back from tearing into their flesh and ripping them apart like the undeserving sacks of meat they are. It made him sick.

Aries almost skipped the whole thing; it's not like he wanted to go to this school in the first place. He had already spent so long being 'reeducated' after they rescued him, learning to read and write. To think that for him to be allowed to vanquish demons again, he would have to take this stupid school. He had already seen these walls long enough; he was sick of it. He had half a mind to coat it in arcanist and demon blood alike, his own blood being the cherry on top when they finally stopped him. He didn't survive this long to die by some rash decision, though. So, for now, their deaths can stay a fantasy.

as his dull, gray eyes fell onto the time displayed on his phone, he was late. He most likely already missed a class, not that he cared. It would just be a headache later, on top of the one he would already get from the reek. The halls weren't that confusing after his experience, not that he had ever been down to this portion of the school, but it's not like they changed architects for the different areas. He would not even need to try and find it; all he had to do was follow the stench.

outside the classroom, he could smell them like he was next to them; some continued onward from the school, their owners already having left, most likely. He could sense two distinct demons, no doubt belonging to a student. Their stench-like shit was sprayed with a little bit of perfume. Their owners are like trash smeared in shit. How he wished he could tear their flesh off like the demons they are; their owners, of course, as well. He could also find the weak sent of another type of demon, most likely too weak to belong to a student or pose any sort of threat. Did he miss a fun lesson?

without wasting more time, Aries opened the door, his face set in a perfect wide smile, his eyes glinting in joy, "Hello, everyone! Hope I'm not too late; these halls can be so confusing," he scratched the back of his neck feigning ignorance, "oh, I'm Aries by the way, if you'd like to check my name on the attendance, Teach." as he spoke he took in the class, his eyes falling on one person in particular. A girl and her demon, Aries, could feel his insides scream in familiar rage. He could picture breaking the doll to dust in his hands; he wondered if it would have blood to coat his flesh if he could tear it with his teeth. He could imagine its owner's cries before he turned to her and strangled the life out of her eyes as well. Cleansing the world of two things that would not be missed. Of course, his eyes also flicked to another; this one smelt worse as if she was barely human anymore. The demon scent in her was so strong he could almost mistake her completely for one. The look on her face made it very clear that whatever demon she had with her had far more control than it should have. He wondered how it would feel to break each bone in its body; he wondered if the 'girl' was still in there. Maybe when her life finally leaves her, she would regret her existence, her mistake. Oh, to bathe in the blood of a demon and a fool arcanist. His eyes quickly flew back to the teacher as his hands twitched. Indulging in his fantasy for too long would prove troublesome.

"so, what did I miss? Anything fun?"
interactions| anyone in the classroom, mainly Solirus Solirus , and Juju Juju + November Witch November Witch
mentions| anyone in the classroom, mainly Juju Juju and November Witch November Witch

“The location is–is unknown?” Marianne sputtered in disbelief, eyes widened in horror. “Wh-who?”

Why on earth was the cleaning closet kept away from public knowledge? How were they expected to clean up after their messes? How would she keep her dormitory spotless?

Maybe they have several cleaning maids?, she thought, grasping for any sort of reason behind the mysterious janitor. Yes, that's got to be it. Of course, such a prestigious institute would surely keep itself presentable at all times.

Her look of worriment was something poorly concealed, yet she kept her composure for the most part. If Anima Studies employed cleaning staff then it would surely be rude to accuse them of being inadequate before they even had the chance to show themselves. Even if she was growing immensely impatient.

“Yes, yes of course. I’m sure they will be here any moment.” Marianne said, flattening out the already perfectly ironed folds of her dress. It was the only thing she could do to feel clean in the unsightly classroom.

She shot a glare at Nikk, who clearly had aimed a saucy comment towards her. With a hmph, she crossed her arms and was surprised to see him actually clean up the carnage he had left behind. Perhaps he wasn’t a total brute afterall.

Then he slammed the door behind him. Marianne balled her fists and held them out to her sides, hissing in annoyance, “Oh, honestly…”

This whole concept of being in a classroom setting was turning out to be a rotten endeavor. She couldn’t believe that before coming here she had expected it to be novel and exciting. Once again, the truth was ugly and disappointing.

In the depths of Marianne's despair, Jessie approached the twins. Mari glanced at him warily, her stance tense at the mention of alcohol. In the end it was a tease, though the casual joking did actually ease the tension a bit. Marianne nodded her head and looked away, “Yes, of course. Thank you for the offer.”

No sooner had one conversation ended than another began. Annamarie’s head rotated to follow Rook’s approach, glassy eyes trailing them as if sensing the fear.

The first thing that caught Marianne’s attention was the book reference. Coraline Jones? Was that lighthearted or a slight upon her twin? Mari didn’t have much time to decode the impromptu nickname before Rook praised her for being a better teacher than the professor. Mari’s face turned a light shade of pink, her eyes widened.

“I-I well, I erm…” She sputtered, her eyes nervously flicking towards the ever-distracted Lawphel, as if he would jump at her for such an accusation, “I wouldn’t go so far as to say I did a better job than Professor Lawphel, after all today was just a simple aptitude test. Besides I was only discussing the absolute basics any apprentice would know. It’s nothing noteworthy. My knowledge is only a drop compared to a fully-fledged arcanist.”

Marianne cleared her throat, her composure almost fully restored. The only thing left to address was the ‘study group’ business.

“I don't believe I can replace classroom study, but I would be more than willing to provide peer tutoring on arcanist basics,” she paused for a moment before awkwardly adding, “But would you mind explaining what a study group is exactly?”

While it could be interpreted as sarcasm, or perhaps a joke, the look on Marianne’s face said otherwise. As much as she tried to hide it, she looked rather confused. Classroom settings were something she read about in books, but there were many intricacies she wasn’t quite familiar with.

It was a moment of vulnerability, which is why she felt her shoulders rise up in anger at the chidings of that demon. How dare it speak to her in that manner? What did that snake know about manners, or her family for that matter? White hot anger bubbled up, threatening to overflow.

What would my family say? They’d scold me for not chopping out your serpent tongue and making you eat it, Marianne thought, fuming.

Her lips were pursed and her eyes were narrowed. Oh how she wanted to do nothing more than snip that creature into tiny shreds, but deep down she knew a reaction is what it wanted. Now that she thought about it, perhaps this demon would get along with her extended family.

Marianne reached out for Annamarie’s hand and clasped it firmly between her fingers, feeling the cool surface against her skin. The doll wore fitted gloves over her fingers to better mask the joints, though Mari could still feel them beneath the fabric. To most others it may be unnerving, but to her it was one of her only comforts. All the wrongs of the world seemed a little smaller with Annamarie at her side.

With hands locked together, Marianne did her best to tune out the demon’s crowing. Instead of some cowardly entity, she imagined instead her cousin’s annoying voice and all at once it was easier to ignore. Smooth marble. Painted porcelain. Red thread.

She stared at Rook a little too intensely, eyes burning with the unseen battle of restraint, “Rook, was it? Yes, I think Annamarie and I will join this study group, or whatever.”

As if her classmates couldn't get even more chaotic, it seemed that long after class was dismissed a new arrival appeared. How could he just waltz in so nonchalantly after missing an entire lecture? She was quickly understanding why her family refrained from sending their children to arcanist schools.

"Well, you missed the entire lecture and an aptitude test." Marianne said stiffly to Aries, only sparing him a glance.

Once again she flicked her eyes to the professor, expecting one hell of a punishment to be dished out to the poor slacker.

Last edited:

• Jaquie, still staring at the ceiling, raised his hand ever so slightly before finally looking back down, "There, everyone's analysis is done" Jaquie explained, stretching for a second before looking at Rook, his expression was more pleasant and welcoming "This wasn't a practice, this was an actual test to see where everyone's at. It's expected that not everyone dealt with the situation as well as others, so I'm giving everyone the day off to rest so they can process what just happened to them."

"Now if you all want to make a study group, that's great."
    He turned and pointed at Marianne, "If you want to help them out already, tomorrow we will be learning about the nature of Anima, detecting it, and hiding it."

Jaquie's expression didn't appear to change as Mariana spoke, but his tone had certainly become more serious, "Mariana is a special case and I am hoping that she is able to take control of her situation, you would do good to not poke your head out so liberally." Jaquie took a single step and in the blink of an eye he'd moved himself next to Mariana staring down at her,
    "understand that since I protect you from the regulations, it also falls to me to enact them should she be deemed beyond saving." he whispered, only Mariana heard what he said.

"Oh crap" Jaquie turned to look at the entrance to the classroom and quickly made his way to open the door. A man with an overly causal outfit and a permanent smile on his face walked into the room, stopping abruptly to stare at Jaquie for a second. The man opened the palm of his hand and wound up his arm back prompting Jaquie to do the same. Both men finally swung their arms and formed a powerful handshake producing a loud boom and slightly pushing the desks around them, "My man Terrance, it's good to see you man" Jaquie squeezed on the grip and Terrance followed too, "You're still putting too much strength behind those" Jaquie laughed to himself as they both let go. Terrance remained quiet, his gaze carefully examining the room, "Simple work as always right?" Jaquie asked, receiving a simple nod and a thumbs up from Terrance.

"This is Terrance, our Janitor, he's pretty chill but don't get too close to him, he struggles to control his strength most of the time. He won't talk but he can understand you perfectly" Jaquie explained as he watched Terrance walk to the back of the classroom, carefully leaning onto a wall. "He'll have the room fixed up once we leave him to it, if any of you have any more questions now is the perfect time." Jaquie's eyes however darted towards the entrance as another person approached. Aries entered the classroom introducing himself, claiming that he had merely gotten lost, "Eh, fair enough I guess. You only missed out on a diagnostic exam so I'll have to think of an alternative for you... and any other person who is late." Jaquie scratched the back of his head wondering.

A vast expanse stretching as far as Nikklaüs could see. If not for the handful of people already doing their thing in the infinite azure, he would see this place as a new home. Here, there is nothing. He could really use a little nothing right now. It made him wonder how long the room stretched on. Was it really infinite? How far would he have to walk to reach somewhere he couldn't see the others over the horizon? His eyes snapped back to the person who approached him: the way he walked with authority gave him the impression that he was a teacher, the clipboard reinforcing his assumptions. Or wait, he wasn't walking towards him. How was he getting closer? The ground underneath him shifted to pull him into the group.

"You're not supposed to be here," The teacher inquired. "Did Jaquie send you?"

I sent me. Nikklaüs had to bite back. His anger was for him, and he couldn't afford to go misplacing it any. It was a reasonable question that Nikklaüs wasn't allowed to be upset by, and it only reminded him of how much he hated being himself sometimes. How he couldn't just let things go. Remember why it is you have no friends, boy. You can change that here.

"Jaquie usually sends himself, why would he send a first year?" One of the group just behind piped up, his basic pattern recognition seemingly trumping his teacher's.

"Oh come one guys, don't be like that, he's clearly new," One more pitched his two pence, and by the way he sat simultaneously so confidently and so lazily in his chair told Nikklaüs he was something of a social butterfly: undoubtedly the linchpin of the group. "Here let me introduce you to the second years. My name is Aster," He flashed a big smile at his introduction, and it almost made Nikklaüs forget why he was upset.

"That's Ottar, he's a bit mean but we all love him anyways," Nikklaüs couldn't help but chuckle internally at the look that Ottar gave to Aster at his introduction. "Over there is Jana, with the weird hair," Focus, boy. Don't forget what you came here to do.

"The one with the armor is Roderick, he can get very dramatic," I'm not sure I can focus. Roderick was just so cool! It reminded Nikklaüs of when he had more time to go to events, before he started working at the foundry. It made him a small bit homesick, thinking back on the memory of forging Raigeki with his parents.

"And finally we have Violette. She's a super prodigy we get help from her when it comes to Anima, but she's a bit too judgmental sometimes."

"Aster, please shut up."

"Dramatic? Surely you could've used better words to describe me dear Aster!"

Nikklaüs made eye-contact with Violette, seeing her judgment pass over him. It was the same look Marianne gave him, but instead of anger he could only feel embarrassment. Why is everyone in this motherfucker so goddamn attractive!? If it weren't for Marianne actively reprimanding him the way she was, Nikklaüs probably wouldn't have been able to keep cool under the Montgomery Twins' gazes'. But like, in a different way than he already wasn't keeping his cool. Aster too, he wasn't sure how he was going to handle. Bi-panic later, Nikklaüs. We have work to do. Shaking his thoughts back, Nikklaüs closed the distance between him and the second years and positioned himself between the students and their teacher. There was a reverence in which he regarded them, to people far above him in every way.

"Today, I summoned my Anima for the first time. Far later than I imagine should be the case. Only now do I understand how dangerous this world that I thrusted myself into really is, and only now do I understand how woefully inadequate my skills are. But I can't turn back now: my parents raised me to carry a love and respect for every living thing. Now I have the chance to show that, to protect," As he continued, Nikklaüs came down to his knees and firmly planted his hands and forehead on the floor in the deepest bow his body would allow. "My name is Nikklaüs Tetsuya Tenshouha, and I need your help. There's so much I don't understand and I want to learn it." There was so much more he wanted to say, but didn't know how to. So he stopped there, not wanting to begin rambling in his nervousness.

I'm sure what you said was enough.

Solirus Solirus

(For the lazy, Bold text is interactable information.)

Impressive was an understatement. Jessie didn't know he expected upon stepping into the kitchen area for a school meant to house the discarded, dangerous rabble of the Arcanist world. Maybe a table with a microwave and some cup noodles. But he was beyond belief. Despite his calmness, there was a jump in energy in his step.

The pallid man spun around more than once, taking in the glory of the shimmering culinary masterpiece unfolding before him. Each establishment in the restaurant world specialized in some specific area, whereby they neglected some aspect in the art of cuisine. A necessary sacrifice for many in such a cutthroat industry. But this one felt utterly complete. He felt like he was walking the halls of something only found in legends and fantastical fable.

Jessie gingerly inspected the array of tools set up on mounted racks installed above the work stations, taking note of the clear glimmer that appeared on their pristine surfaces. It was all there, metal, wooden, ivory, even foreign utensils he has only seen in references and photos. There was no shortage of cooking appliances, from massive ovens, various open flame or electric hot plate stoves, and even a few vertical charcoal grills for traditional smoking and slow roasts. In just one drawer alone, he found at least thirty types of spatula. He even passed a long harrowing spit belonging to an indoor firepit.

Jessie quickly washed his hands at one of the many sink tubs. Then he brushed a finger over one of the counter tops, each so broad that it was easily capable of filleting a whole bovine. If only there was an occasion.
Holding the finger up to his face, a quaint smile formed. Not a sign of dust. Tears practically formed behind the circular spectacles.

Still, it was necessary to perform a standard sanitary wipe across. Just in case.

But that wasn't all.

The whole rear of the kitchen area seemed to be reserved entirely for storage purposes, comprising of entire segmented rooms themselves. Located at one end was a glassy door which produced a pillowy mist. Jessie left a handmark on the cold, icy surface as he leaned to get a better look into the sealed chamber. His eyes immediately became fixated. The minted glass only teased him with what lay beyond. The wobbly, deep red shapes of towering frozen butcher cuts made his mouth salivate. Sweat started to form on his brow. Jessie imagined himself at the center of all that... thick, hanging meat, flanked at all sides and unable to run away. How vulnerable it would make him feel, timidly looking up at such long, girthy specimens. Of all the enticing acts he would commit...

--To cook them! What else would he do?

Moving to the opposite side, Jessie pushes a wooden door to an entryway leading further into a walk-in larder. What existed might have been the closest thing to a glimpse of what the Garden of Eden may have looked like. Among the rustic furnishings, the sight of an untold paradise welcomed the young chef. At least a dozen rows of carved shelves ran as far as the eye can see, all practically overflowing, their hooks dangling with ripe, fresh ingredients. The vibrant smell alone was divine. Pretty much anything the mind could dare imagine for a recipe was readily available here. With unmatched quality. In every corner, lay the world's finest yields. In the dim lamplight light, the assorted apples made a sheen similar to diamonds. Onion cloves were the size of fists, and plump, round melons that looked like they had been picked straight from a lush countryside field.

Jessie seemed to be trapped in an enamored trance. Like a lost adventurer charmed by some elusive fairy inside an enchanted forest. Until, just then, he stopped in his tracks. He raised his head, sniffing the air. As if roused by some foreign scent. It was a pungent earthy aroma, tingling with faint leafy undertones. Like trudging through a thick underbrush on a rainy day high up in the mountains. He immediately reached behind a lush basket of uncut spice rosemary, fetching a small barrel hidden behind.

With a twisting motion, the top popped off.

"Incredible..." He muttered. The man treated it like a nugget of pure gold, raising the white clumpy fungus high above and into the light, "Alba white truffles! From the Italian Alps, no less! Even the most prestigious restaurants would be put on yearly waiting lists for such an exquisite ingredient..."

He quickly stuffed the rare truffle back into the barrel, holding his breath from getting too excited.

"Focus."

Grabbing an empty wicker basket, the brimming white-haired chef quickly doffed his stuffy blazer, and donned the spare apron left pinned by the entrance. There was an entirely different look in his eyes now. He moved like a white blur. Jessie combed the vast harvest garden, systematically picking out ingredients suitable to be used in accompaniments for the afternoon tea, remembering to reserve selection for the various requests.

In the next second, his hand begins turning a few knobs by the metal stovetops. The coils ticked like a rattlesnake, bringing the kitchen to a bright roar.
Neatly arranged on another table are all the cutlery, in ordered rows. He has yet to lay a finger on any of it, still gliding through the kitchen. His smile had been transformed from meek politeness to beaming joy.

Soon enough, the scene resembled an active restaurant kitchen at peak hours. Yet it was manned by a single person. The steamy aromatic heat could be felt throughout the room, permeating the enclosed space. There were at least four kettles humming, drawing liquids to a gentle boil, while Jessie bounced around stations. Nary a clatter, nor accidental clang could be heard with how precise his hands worked. It really was like watching some automaton, as he rushed between the many tasks, washing, straining, and preparing the various collected herbs and grounded powders to be properly soaked in their remedial baths. He squeezed each bristly bundle tenderly, forcing the scents and nutrients to rush to the forefront.

The mixture of rich aromas had already started to waft beyond the closed doors.

But there was a bitterness lingering in his eyes.
For a moment, Jessie pulled his head back from all the teamaking. He looked out the nearby window, up at the sunny sky.
"I wonder if you're enjoying your tea, Eleanore..."

Last edited:
Mariana Mirror

Mariana only barely noticed someone new entering the classroom. Only cause something felt off about the gaze she felt fall upon her. While the gaze didn’t faze the demon, it sent a chill down the human’s body. Curse them and their involuntary movements. However, she was too focused on two certain people. Those being Marianne and the teacher. Unfortunately, the former seemed to regain some composure and bite her tongue. How boring. Mariana sighed inwardly and rolled her eyes. She turned her full focus onto the teacher and sat normally in the chair now. She’d only done that to get a rise out of the vocal twin. But since it wasn’t working, she returned to what felt the most comfortable.

Why did this feel comfortable? She’d never had a human form. So why did sitting properly in the chair feel more comfortable? Maybe it was just what the body preferred, or perhaps what her host would want. Curses, it seemed human tendencies were rubbing off on her. The idea made her shiver. To think she would become more like them

However, the teacher spoke up, and she listened. Though she didn’t really think it was a problem to poke her head out. She was just giving everyone a taste of what to expect. Wouldn’t it be more shocking if they went knowing each other for months only for a demon to suddenly pop out of Mariana and freak everyone out? If anything, she was doing a service, and it seemed no one was appreciative! Maybe she should be ruder to everyone! That would teach them, right? She crossed her arms and closed her eyes as she pondered it, only to hear a whisper in her right ear and feel warm breath on it.

She jumped back away from him. Not because he was suddenly there, but she absolutely hated the feeling of someone’s breath on her ear, and the sound of someone whispering directly into her ear. She covered her right ear for a moment as if he was still speaking into it. Why did this human body feel so weird sometimes? She’d never felt like that when she’d heard the whispers of dying humans before. These bodies were so infuriating!

“I’m sorry if making myself known is a crime! Besides, if I’m gonna be stuck inside her and behave, I might as well get some time with her body! It’s only fair, right? Isn’t fairness something you humans are so obsessed with?”

She stood an equal distance from everyone else in the classroom as if the others were infected with some sort of sickness that she would catch if she got too close. She looked down at herself and dusted herself off as if dirty, muttering to herself. Something the others couldn’t hear. However, her eyes closed, and she swayed, before falling over. If someone acted fast enough, they could likely catch her. Her eyes would flutter slightly after a moment, as if waking up, and they would be the normal purple color they were when she first entered the classroom.

Admiration
Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Nikklaüs's passionate proclamation left the room in utter silence. The teacher was taken aback by such a display barely maintaining their cool. Ottar dug his face into both of his hands giggling to himself. Jana didn't shown any reaction, staring at nothing in particular. Violette remained composed examining her fellow classmates to see if any would respond. Aster's face was drawn with clear surprise, ready to respond to Nikklaüs.
"Well I thi-"

Aster was interrupted by Roderick's roaring voice and who currently was literally glowing a golden light, "Such passion, such conviction and strength of character! Thrown into a world yet unknown and dangerous! With nary a thought, he believes- NO, he knows the path that must be treaded!"

"Nikklaüs Tetsuya Tenshouha, this day you have moved me, Roderick Gwynfor a Knight True!"
Roderick's glow slowly faded, "However... you are but a fledgling still and your journey has only begun, I would take you as my pupil but you are not prepared." there was sadness in Roderick's voice, "Yet, I shall grant you this." Roderick reached from behind, pulling out a small medallion of a sword, shield, and spear. "Unlock the secret of this medallion and I shall consider taking you as my pupil, Until then blessings be upon you." Roderick turned away dramatically, his cape billowing even when no wind was present.

Aster simply shrugged at the situation, "You'll just have to be patient ok, learning all of this takes time so you'll simply have to be patient. Eventually it'll pick up the pace."

Nikklaüs studied the medallion as Roderick spoke. It was an intricate little trinket, and one he rather appreciated. He brought it to his back pocket to hold on to.

"Way to let a guy down easy," Nikklaüs sighed, feeling much better about it all somehow. He could've very easily let himself get angry again at the way he was disregarded by some of the other second years or even laughed at by Ottar, but that anger wasn't there. Even still— "I can't leave yet though. If y'all don't have anything for me now, then I suppose I've got to figure it out myself."

With that, he turned to leave them, venturing further into the flats. He could feel the non-existent wind pick up the tail of his cardigan a small bit. As he walked, he let his mind steep in the high emotion of his first day an Arcanist. Leaving his parents side for the first time, fighting real life demons, a challenge against his skill. He started to heat up again at it all, and his pace quickened. After some fifteen minutes of stewing while he walked, he turned around to face where he came; the second years having become mere specks in the distance. Facing away from them once more, he brought himself down onto his knees again. Shedding his bag and cardigan so that he was only in his tank top. This time though, it was different. With it, he remembered what it was like to meditate for the first time.

"What's all this about, dad?" After a poor opener, Nikklaüs had been knocked down into the loser's bracket in the most recent Electric Edge tournament. With some struggle however, he'd wormed his way back to the top of it and was poised to reset the bracket against the man who'd sent him off to losers in the first place: Luce Laurent Flynn. Before finals however, Nikklaüs dad pulled him aside. For what reason, he had no clue.

"Have a seat, my son." His father beckoned him from a cushion on the tatami mats lining the room. He was sitting on his knees, but his back was straight and his eyes closed. It was something that demanded Nikklaüs' respect, and he gave that. Bowing before his approach.

"Y-yes sir," He snapped back into a more respectful tone than the informal way he asked his first question. Joining him, Nikklaüs mimicked his father's pose on another cushion that was very obviously place in front his father for him. "Did you need something, father?"

"I need you to tell me why you have become so sloppy in your strikes, boy," The authority in which he asked made it sound less like a question than it actually was. Made especially clear when Nikklaüs wasn't allowed a moment to answer it himself. "You have a rage that drives you. I can see it, but you cannot. You have allowed a darkness to descend on your mind, and you can no longer think."

"Gomen-nasai. I onl—"

"No apologies, Nikklaüs. Instead, what we will do is meditate," His breathing began to deepen, as did his already commanding voice. "Tell me, how do you meditate?"

It was a strange thing, what his father asked him to do. It was new. Not once in the six years at this point did his dad focus on anything spiritual or philosophical or rhetorical. It was only ever theory, or practical training. That said, Nikklaüs didn't really know how to answer the question.

"Well, you're supposed to empty your mind?" He answered, more like a question with the distinct lack of confidence in which he spoke. "And—uh—fuckin'—uh—feel the energies of the world?"

"No, that is not—what?" His dad's stoicism breaking halfway through his sentence, he started to laugh and it dispelled the tension of the entire encounter. "Nikklaüs, what the hell are you talking about?"

"H-Hey!" Nikklaüs moved to rebuttal before cracking himself. "That's not fair! You spooked me, dad. Getting all serious an' shit." Their laughter died down with the remark, and after a moment to recollect himself his father continued.

"Son, there is no such thing as an empty mind, a fabrication made by people who think they have everything figured out. But that's what meditation is truly for, to figure it out. Now close your eyes," Nikklaüs complied, shutting out all visual stimuli and allowing himself to focus only on his father's voice. "Now, stop listening to me, and listen to yourself. I'm not asking you to let go of your anger, for it will become your strength. Hold on to it. What this exercise is for, it to help your figure out for what reason you hold onto it. Anger is amoral, and should be treated as such; that its meaning is recontextualized by who it is you point it at. Who is it you point it at, why?"

It's me.

He felt an energy pass over him as his rage flared up once more, he pushed it out and into the world. Nikklaüs' wrath given form. An ultraviolet glow from the heavens as a lightning bolt descended from origins unknown rended reality. Like a crack in the glass that was his perception, Nikklaüs peered into a hole in his chest from which jutted out the hilt of a sword. Taking it into his hands, he pushed the blade outwards in an attempt to free it from him and struggled from how firm it seemed to stay in him. Still, it wasn't anything he couldn't get to bend to his will, and after loosening it from its proverbial stone Nikklaüs tore it free. Little violet-stained glass shards spilling to the ground before disintegrating. He had it now:

The Steel Sundering Sword: Zantetsuken.

The blade was long, impressively so. The sword's full length matching his height at a cool 5'10", the cross-guard where the blade actually started situated at his shoulders if stood upright. It was a single-edged blade, but sheathed it hid. Still, from the seam where the hilt met the sheath's opening you could spot a faint glow. The handle had a tension release for the sheath, giving the impression it was meant in some way to be wielded sheathed, further evidenced by the rather sharp edge it retained. Drawing the blade and returning it a few times, he could feel once more that feeling of opening and closing himself. Additionally he noticed that the front spine of the sheath would almost unzip in a way to give the blade more clearance to be drawn and stowed. He noticed one other peculiar thing, though: a strange rotating knob piece on the back side of the cross-guard. It felt comfortable in his left hand and he began to spin the blade a few rotations before the flat slapped against his thigh. It seemed to be some kind of quick way to reset stance for his Iai Spirit Slash, or whatever he was going to call it. Letting go of the sword, it was pinned to his hip despite no tools or accessories fixing it to him. Convenient. Now to himself, he practiced a few forms and experimented with the weight. He got a little caught up with it and he was unsure how much time had passed, but the sweat he'd worked up said some amount of time.

Stowing the blade once more with a dismissive force, the sword shattered into many glass shards that also disintegrated after a short second. He wanted to understand its power more, but he couldn't do it alone. If it functioned anywhere close to how he assumed based on its performance in the diagnostics test, he would need help to test its true abilities. Maybe he could recruit someone in his class to assist. Unfortunate as it was, his first thought was the Montgomery Twins: they had the only other blades he could think of. Fuck... if I gotta. And Nikklaüs turned to leave the sparring room. It was still quite the walk, but he was ready to cross the threshold once more; his cardigan now slung over his right shoulder. Reaching the door though, he had a thought and he spun quickly in the direction of the second years one more time. Pulling away from the exit, he approached the second years once more. His demeanor much lighter than the last time he'd asked something of them.

"Hey, Aster. Could you point me in the direction of the library, bruv?"

Solirus Solirus

Last edited:
COBALT ULAR

Cobalt had kept to himself while the others were interacting around him, but that only ended up confusing him even more. As he was very new to the idea of Anima and demons, he wished to learn more from the most experienced ones in the class.

Hearing the door open, he turned to face the entrance, giving a nod in greetings to the newcomer. He had thought for a moment that either Jessie or Nikklaüs came back for whatever reason but he remembered Mr. Jaquie mentioned something about late students.

With all of that said and done, however, he couldn’t ignore the elephant in the room; Mariana’s strange attitude. He had stayed passive for the last few minutes, preferring not to question his new classmates too much, but it was clear from the others’ reactions (including the newcomer Aries’ gaze) that something was wrong. Though to be fair, after thinking about it for a few short moments, it got pretty obvious.

A hand shyly rose in the air to gather some attention. “... Okay, I’ll bite the bullet and ask the question every newbie here wants to ask; what’s going on, exactly?”, he spoke up, glancing at Mariana to make the subject of his question clear. “-I mean, I get that there are some demon shenanigans going on but I think it’d be best to have the full picture, yeah? Mr. Jaquie just mentioned a ‘special case’ thin- h-hey!” He interrupted himself when he noticed Mariana’s body swaying, clear telltales that she was going to fall over.

Fortunately, he was close enough to step in to catch her before she hit the ground. Was he putting himself in danger, considering the circumstances? Yeah, most definitely. But hey, watching a classmate getting head trauma on the first day wouldn’t make for a very good start. If anything, the most unpleasant thing about suddenly getting up to stop someone from falling was the inevitable attention it would bring upon him. But whatever.

“Uh, hey, are you okay…?”, Cobalt asked, giving Mariana a gentle shake in an attempt to wake her up. The demon hasn’t lunged at him yet so that was a good sign. Though she didn’t seem to exude the same menacing aura like earlier -was she back to normal? Using his foot, he pulled the chair he previously sat on closer to him and lowered Mariana onto it. “Urgh, so much is happening at once.”, he mumbled to himself, scratching the back of his head.

jmann jmann November Witch November Witch seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Silent Child Silent Child Verite Verite

Valerie clasped her hands in delight as Leander accepted her (very forceful) invitation to join Jessie's tea party, and at Jessie's own confirmation that he'd be able to accommodate her request for extra milk in her tea, before also giving a wave toward Sophia as she accepted the invitation as well, before excusing herself to tend to her wounds from that surprise test that Jacquie had sprung upon them all. Well, that was definitely one perk of being a student again; free healthcare.

Of course, the relative cheer was interrupted for a moment as an altercation threatened to flare up between two of the other students here, though it seemed to calm down just as quickly without any need for intervention as the boy -- the one at the door earlier -- stormed out after making a show of cleaning up a tad. She didn't wholly get it, but hey, she knew that sometimes, people needed their due space. With that all said, once Jessie had extended the invitation to Marianne and her, uh, twin, and then excused himself to begin preparations, Valerie elected to linger in the classroom a bit as she hadn't really thought about where she'd even go, though she at least gave Jessie a parting wave as he left. "Okay, bye! See you then! Looking forward to drinking tea and spilling tea!" She giggled, mostly to herself now.

Out went one and in came another as someone who introduced himself as Aries bumbled into the room, his distinct appearance making him a bit difficult to miss indeed. Still, Valerie maintained a friendly smile as she gave him a wave, letting Jacquie and Marianne respond to his inquiry about what he missed with varying levels of brusqueness. The girl also gave an acknowledging wave to the man who was later introduced as Terrence, the janitor of this place apparently. "Wow! ... We have a janitor too? I mean, I guess it'd be weirder if this place didn't. What was that about him not being able to control his strength though? Is that his power? You couldn't hire a guy who knows like cleaning magic? That'd be really nifty, I bet!" Valerie exclaimed, once again to no one in particular; the way her words sounded less like chastising and more like runaway thoughts, it seemed like she was talking to herself more than she was asking Jacquie anything.

In the meantime, in response to Cobalt's assertion that he too didn't know the first thing about anima and demons, the girl let out a laugh and raised her hand, almost as if signaling for a high five. "Haha, me too! I just woke up with powers one day a week ago like, what the heck?! But it's pretty gnarly, right? How many people just wake up and find out they're magic? Well, probably all of us here, huh? We should make a club or something! Newbie Mages or something! Well, actually, I guess we shouldn't single ourselves out as the freshies since--" She went on, though she was forced to stop before she rambled on for too long as the girl named Mariana suddenly went wobbly and seemed to faint, no doubt overwhelmed by the whole experience.

Valerie gasped out, but fortunately, Cobalt was able to break the girl's fall before she might have seriously hurt herself. It'd have been a shame to go through an actual demon attack and then end up hitting yourself on the head like that, right? She stood behind him as he helped Mariana to her seat, flashing a sympathetic smile to the two of them as she shrugged outwardly.

"Nice save. That coulda ended badly,"
she remarked to Cobalt, before looking to Mariana. "You need to go to the nurse's office or anything?" Valerie suggested, before just as quickly bringing a fist down onto her open palm as if she'd come up with an idea. "Or you know what? I bet some tea would do the trick! That's what my dad would say; green tea can fix all the world's problems!"

Sophia Hughes

The sight that welcomed Sophia was definitely not something that she expected from a 'nurse office', because it looks like more of a regular 'office'. She double checked the sign outside before giving the chipper staff inside a smile and stepped into the room. Yep, the rooms looks like any other office. She didn't see medicine shelf, sick bed, health posters, or healing circle.

"Good day miss. I will be in your care." She greeted the nurse back and sat on the stool provided. The she extended her left arm forward and showed her the wound, or rather, wounds. The demon bite and clawed at her arm, leaving several bruises and gashes on it. Sophia didn't seems concerned at all though and was more interested at talking with the nurse.

"I'm Sophia Hughes, I got transferred here from Trinity as of today. The people on this academy do have quite a... wide range of personality with them." Just by looking at the people in her class she could tell her experience here would be vastly different than her previous one. Which was a good thing, probably, hopefully.

"I like doing exercise and do some traveling. I'm especially more into tennis recently and just bought a set of new equipments before coming here." Sophia swung her right hand as if she was swinging a racket around, excited about the prospect of playing a few sets with her new classmates.

"But would we get the opportunity to go outside, miss? I noticed the school took extra precaution to hide the location of the school."

Solirus Solirus

• A Swift Recovery
    Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

"Oh dear, did Jaquie go a bit overboard this year?" The nurse didn't appear to show any worry, sliding open a drawer and pulling out a box of blue gloves. "Sophia? Oh that is such a lovely name" the nurse commented, sliding the glove onto her first hand, "And you say you transferred from Trinity? I didn't expect we'd have transfers, but trinity is a very nice place." she continued putting on the second glove as it tightened around he wrist.

The nurse gently placed both hands on Sophia's palm, "Exercise and and travelling, well that is a very lucky pairing, arcanists travel a lot and keeping a healthy body is one key factor many arcanists forget." Sophia could feel the pain first leaving her wounded arm, the bruises fading back into the skin and the cuts merging back together, "You know who absolutely loves tennis? The principal, but I think she just likes sports in general, well if you ever need someone to talk about it, she's your gal."

"Anyways your arm is now healed," inspecting her own arm, Sophia couldn't even tell it had previously been wounded, in fact her arm felt tremendously better than before. The nurse casually removed her gloves, getting up and dumping the gloves in a marked trashcan. "Well... The campus itself is a little special, you can go outside of the building but don't go too far into the forest or you'll get lost, the only entrance to this place is the entrance you took." The nurse walked back taking a seat at her desk clearly being bummed out, "We have to keep a certain level of secrecy in where we work, we aren't exactly popular with other establishments with how we admit students and what type of students we admit. But I think if there's a chance to save people then that chance should be taken." The nurse's voice held conviction in the end. "Anyways, be sure to have a good day and hopefully I'll see you again... unless you want to chat a bit longer?"

"I appreciate the assist, man. I'll catch up with you lot when I can." Nikklaüs offered a wide smile, turning to leave for real this time. He wanted to stay; the prospect of Roderick and Ottar throwing hands was very appealing, but he wasn't sure he would get the full benefit of that learning experience until he educated himself a bit more.

Leaving, Nikklaüs took the immediate left out the door, spotting the staircase at the end of the hall. That said, he debated with himself whether or not to even go to the library. Ottar said that everything would be in ancient runic texts, a script he didn't know. Still, it was worth checking out, with any luck, he might be able to find a textbook that could help him transliterate the text back into a language he understands, or even learn how to read it outright. If all else failed, Marianne seems to know a lot about Arcanist society. Godddamn it. Nikklaüs cursed himself for only continuing to find reasons to ask her for help. He sighed at the though, bringing his hand up to his forehead and raking his hair back and cringing at the feeling of his sweat covering his hand. First thing when he gets to his living quarters is figuring out a shower.

Having pushed up the stairs, Nikklaüs had been auto-piloting himself; using signs overhead to guide him to the library. Now, he stood at the door and took a moment to ready an image in his mind. What it might look like. He wanted to have that so the image could absolutely be shattered when it didn't look anything like what he imagined. The sparring room already did things to his head he didn't think he could process the implications of. Flying books, there's gotta be flying books right? It's not a magic school without that! Catching himself getting giddy for next to no reason—in the grand scheme of a magical, demon-hunting society—he just decided to push through the door.

Solirus Solirus

20231216_110359.png
904ff444bcb15bc5827444310fce9aed.jpgLeander observed the unfolding chaos with a detached curiosity, his pale blue eyes tracing the movements and expressions of his new classmates. The air in the room was charged with a blend of anxiety, confusion, and the lingering traces of the recent Anima manifestation. The professor, Jaquie, had declared an unexpected day off, allowing the students to process the events that had transpired.

"The more the merrier, as they say. Er, and your partner?" Jessie said, motioning to Lola, "I think she will do good with a nice, relaxing environment. Hm. I know. Sweetness always heals the heart and mind. What about a cake? How does strawberry sound? Quite easy to make too." Leander's quiet response held a touch of amusement. "Oh, we're not... partners. Just classmates," he clarified gently, his gaze briefly meeting Jessie's. The subtle correction lingered in the air for just a moment.

As Marianne agreed to join the proposed study group, Leander felt a subtle wave of relief. The idea of cooperative learning appealed to him, a chance to understand the intricacies of Anima and demons from various perspectives contrary to his inexperienced thoughts. His fingers traced the edge of his pocket-sized sketchbook, a comforting habit that often accompanied his contemplation.

Leander watched with a mild amusement as Valerie expressed her enthusiastic thoughts on their newfound powers. Her vibrant energy was a stark contrast to his own reserved demeanor. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips, appreciating the authenticity in her words. Still, the prospect of forming a "Newbie Mages" club was an amusing thought. Perhaps, in the unpredictable world of anima, such a group could find its purpose. "I'd love to join if you'll have me." He clasped his hands together slightly as he rose to his feet, not quite in the act of pleading, more as a comfort thing.

Cobalt's question about the ongoing events echoed Leander's own curiosity. The chaotic nature of this introduction to anima studies left many questions unanswered. He watched Marianne's reaction to the question, the tension in her demeanor apparent. It was clear that something beyond the surface was at play. When Mariana swayed and seemed on the verge of collapsing, Leander's instincts kicked in. He jerked forward for a moment, the singular step loud in the classroom as he reached out in hopes of helping, falling short as Cobalt beat him to it by a long shot. Leander remained relatively still however, his watchful gaze shifting between Mariana and the unfolding scene.

As Valerie suggested the healing power of tea, Leander found himself nodding in agreement. The practicality of the proposal resonated with him. Tea, with its soothing properties, had a universal appeal that transcended cultural boundaries. Leander's actions seamlessly blended into the unfolding scene. He retrieved a thermos from his bag, filled with a rich and indulgent blend of hot chocolate. The irresistible aroma wafted through the air, a comforting infusion of velvety cocoa and hints of vanilla. "Here," Leander offered the thermos to Mariana, his voice gentle. "It might help." His eyes, always observant, held a quiet reassurance. "Though- I know it's not tea."

Cobalt's quiet acknowledgment of his own lack of knowledge resonated with Leander. He offered a small nod in Cobalt's direction, acknowledging the unspoken confusion among those still grappling with the mysteries of anima.

Marianne's eyes met Leander's only for a moment. There was an unspoken question in her gaze, a plea for reassurance or understanding. Leander, however, remained silent to her, allowing the weight of the moment to linger. His anima, tuned into the emotional currents around him, registered the complex interplay of emotions within the room. Marianne's earlier statement about being a special case lingered in the air. Leander couldn't shake the feeling that the mysteries surrounding her went beyond the visible anima manifestations. A subtle tension hummed beneath the surface, and Leander found himself drawn to the enigma that everyone seemed to embody.

The sound of the classroom door opening caught Leander's attention. A newcomer, Aries, made a somewhat chaotic entrance, his presence charged with a distinct energy. Leander observed the unfolding scene, sensing the conflicted emotions within Aries. The display of hostility, the barely concealed rage, hinted at a turbulent internal struggle. Despite the underlying aggression he felt, Leander maintained a composed exterior, his eyes reflecting a calm acknowledgment of the complexities within each individual.

As Aries addressed the class with a forced smile, Leander's gaze lingered on the carefully crafted facade. The internal storm within Aries resonated with Leander's own introspective nature. However, he chose not to pry, allowing Aries the space to navigate his own emotional landscape. When Aries' eyes briefly met Leander's, there was a fleeting connection—an unspoken acknowledgment of shared challenges. In that moment, Leander sensed a bit of understanding, but also somewhat of a threat to him and everyone else in the room. Leander was feeling somewhat attuned to the subtle shifts in the emotional tapestry that surrounded him, even if he didn't understand the people quite yet.

Mentions: Solirus Solirus Tiguidi Tiguidi Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat _Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_
Interactions: Verite Verite November Witch November Witch Autumn Leaf Autumn Leaf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back