• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

angsty romance plots [closed for now]

Annanas

So, I was on plotsforall, and there I saw this inspiring quotes, and I felt like I really have to do a roleplay to at least one of them. I'm a fairly detailed writer, but I like to match my partner's lenght. I would be fine if you are writing about 1-2 paragraphs, anything above that is also awesome. However, I'm nineteen years old, and it would be great if you could be around my age. Normally, I'm not so much into roleplays that are just romance and fluff. I always need some drama, action, suspense, angst, whatever. Just something that makes the romance more interesting. Also, I'm always up for darker plots, so if you have an idea for one, just message me.

" Loving you was

The most

Exquisite form

Of self

Destruction. "

- d.j

For this one, I thought about two rather egocentric people. Probably also a mxm thing? Or maybe one of them has a big secret, or they are just in love with each other even if they kind of don't fit together due to there different characters. Something like foes that fall for each other.

" Maybe you've met

the right person,

but you're just not ready

to fall in love. "

I think there is a lot we could do with this one. I will think a bit more about a pairing, but probably we could do something with a person that has lost somebody or with other terrible experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG YES this sounds awesome! I love love love love love love drama lol. Sorry, I'll chill a bit. But anyways, I would love to do something with that. I have a very egocentric narcissist that I use from time to time and I think he'd be perfect for this. Hit me up if you want and we can throw some ideas back and forth. Take care!

I totally agree w/ you, a roleplay needs to have more than just romance, it needs build up & drama & angst are good ways to really heat things up!

What I'd like to ask you is; (i) how often you'd like replies, bare minimum or have no requirement; (ii) do you have preferred roles/genders that you play, whether it be mxf or mxm as you have mentioned

@authinsi

1. My minimum requirement would probably be one or two times a week? Normally, I try to write about three times a week, but sometimes my life is a bit stressful so that there might be occasional exceptions. Other then that, I can also write more replies a day if we are online at the same time.
  2. I really have no preferred genders or pairings. I can do anything wether it be mxm, fxf or mxf, and if another character is pansexual or whatever this is also totally fine with me. I guess that I'm playing males more often these days, because most of the other people I roleplay with do rather play females, but I'm seriously fine with any gender.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back