• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Angst, Fluff, and Everything Between~! (Always Searching; Ignore Prefix)

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Hello~!

I'm Calm. No, not the emotion. As in, you can call me Calm. Trust me, I'm anything but calm. As in the emotion. Name-wise, I'm Calm. In case you were looking for me. Which, I mean, come on. Of course you were. I'm amazing.

I'll shut up now...

What I require from you:

• Be able to play a female
  • Post at least once a day, with exceptions for personal time
  • Don't give up on the RP right away
  • Post at least a paragraph
  • Have high school or above level grammar and spelling

[SIZE= 12px]My Pairings ((YCxMC, unless stated otherwise)):[/SIZE]

(The *'s mean the same as they do anywhere else)

• [SIZE= 12px]Tsundere x Sensitive**[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Yandere x Quiet*[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Abusive Admirer x Weak*[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Overly Attached x Loner***[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Insane x Sane (I'll play either here)*[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Criminal x Hostage[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Kidnapper x Kidnapped[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]My Fandom Plots:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 12px]Tokyo Ghoul- After a misunderstanding, and accidental attack, involving a female Ghoul (YC) and an innocent human boy (MC), the female is forced to take the badly injured human in, and nurse him back to health. Personalities can vary. Romance not required.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]Tokyo Ghoul- A female CCG agent in-training ((YC)) attacks an adorable male Ghoul innocently blending in with society (MC), and feels horrible, taking him back to her home to not only feed and help him, but also get a much needed lesson on Ghoul anatomy.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]RWBY- In the aftermath of the fall of Beacon Academy, the remaining two teammates of team GRRY (Grey) find an affordable home in southern Vale, and, despite the lack of previous communication and trust between the two, they end up buying it. Chaos ensues. Personalities vary. Romance not required.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE= 12px]RWBY- Team TQRS (Turquoise), before the Fall of Beacon, was the role-model team for the entire academy. Comprised of their leader, the valiant and heroic Tallon, the amazingly bubbly and eccentric Querra, and the quiet, but smart, Ryller ((MC)), the team only had one flaw. ((Insert YC's name here)). Mean, rude, and horrible with her schoolwork, (YC) needed some way to vent... And, Ryller was the perfect victim. Desperate for a relationship, she took advantage of him, and took to emotionally abusing him constantly to keep him with her. With good intentions, of course. At some point, the abuse gets physical, and commonplace.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]I'm open to suggestion, but this is everything I'm interested in at the moment. Please do not send me direct PM's, as I don't wish to get spammed. Comment below, and, if I'm interested, I will PM you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Thanks![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]~Calm.[/SIZE]

Insane and Sane might be fun...REMINDS ME OF DONNIE DARKO...

Message me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back