Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하

Ṝ ū ḻ ė š

•No God modding,it's really a buzz kill.

•Make everyone feel like there a part of the role play,please don't leave anyone out,it's depressing..

•No one liner's,it must be a short paragraph. It's hard to keep this going with one liners.

•No killing anyone without the persons consent

•Romance is encouraged, extreme sexual content is not. If clothes come off,take it to a PM or time skip.

•When PMing me your character profile,wright the words "Cuppy Cakes" as the subject [yes i know its weird and fruity,but i need to know that everyone is cooperative] if you do not,i will not accept your profile,no
acceptation. If you would like to reserve a spot,please write "Cuppy Cakes" as well and specify who you are reserving in your message.

•I don't mind cursing,but keep it to a bare minimum please.

•I will only allow 2 character's per person.

• If you are going to play a part in this particular role play i would like for constant role player's to play the immediate part's. I don't need a big part such as a demon prince taken by someone who only posts once or twice every two weeks...

• Do not..I repeat..do NOT reserve a spot and wait a week to finally decide to make a profile and post. You are just holding up potential spot's for others.

Tag whoever you are interacting with in your post.

•Have lots off fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back