Angels On earth [Inactive]

@MythsAreRealLoveGem

Ginger walked out of the darkness, and looked at the girl. "The name's Ginger, and thanks." She said, wiping off the dirt from her shoulders, her bows down, aiming the ground.

Isabelle looked at Serenity and smiled but then looked at Ginger "Ginger Dont you remember us?" Isabelle asked and tought that she probably just hit another rock or something.

Ginger shook her head. "No, am I supposed to?" Her eyes traveled back and forth between Isabelle, Serenity, and Hinata. "Are you guys-" Ginger lowered her voice so no mortal could hear her. "-Like me?- Oh, and thanks, Serenity- I'm ok."

Ginger's wings, too, popped out. "Are you an angel of death?" She asked Hinata, then the others. getting more calm that there were more people like her. "I'm the Huntress Angel."

Ginger felt her bow, and then dropped it, getting close to the other angels. "That's cool." She told Hinata.

She turned over to Isabelle. "Your the War Angel, right?"

Serenity laughed

"Yes angel of music here" her voice was in a whisper that only they could hear and for proof she let her wings unfold to her wings were colored black and blue and medium size for wings

Ginger looked over at Serenity's colorful wings. "Those wings are beautiful." She complimented the angel of music.

As Ginger was going to say something, she gasped, looking around at the other angels. "How could i forget?! You guys came from Heaven to Earth with me."

"I can tell." Ginger said, winking. Running her hand down her bow. She smiled, and looked at the others. "Have you guys explored Earth yet?"

"Angel of hunting." Ginger said, smiling back, even though she was only half paying attention, the snapping of branches in the distance had her mind wrapped around it's finger. "Nice- "

Alexandra walked in the park altough it was pretty dark. When she saw the girl that had tripped on her shoe and she saw her whit 3 other girls and they had WINGS? She slowly backed off but stepped on something that made a noise *CRACK!* I hope they didnt hear she tought to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back