Angels On earth [Inactive]

XxDemonxX

XxDemonxX submitted a new role play:

Angels On earth - Angels

What happens when some of the angels decide to go living on earth for a while? Will they survive whitout getting exposed?
Read more about this role play... 
WE ARE BEGINNING NOW! :D I'l start! :)  
(first i apologize if i spell something wrong, its been a long day)

Isabelle looked around, everything was diffrent from heaven. The hairstyles, the clothes even the trees and the grass. This was her first time on earth, She was quite nervous, it took her long enough too learn the humans language. She got up from the bench she sat on in the park, she began walking around in the park. Isabelle loved watching the mortals, she just found it fascinating. She rememberd the rules: Dont show your angel form for a mortal, dont use your powers unless its relly necessary. She was daydreaming until she tripped becuse she had stepped on someones shoe, she looked up to find...

I just walked around in the park when a girl tripped on my shoe. "Omg are you okay!?" I asked, she looked a little neurvos. "Y-yeah i'm fine" She said. "So are you new to town?, i haven't seen you before." I said. "Yeah, i come from.." She stopped, it was like she remeberd something she didn't get to say. "I come from a town pretty long from here" She said. "By the way, my name is Alexandra!" I said friendly. "But call me Alex." "My name is Isabelle" She answerd quick. "So are you gonna start in the school?" "Yeah, i guess so" She answerd and walked away. "Well that was wierd" I said as i began walking home.

Serenity was walking in the park also listening to the birds and humming a song tell she heard someone say

"Omg are you ok?!" Serenity looked to voice she was on the opposite side of them and they couldn't see her yet so she decided to listen for awhile and the leave soon

Hinata stalked through whatever dark places she could where the sun don't reach with her eyes cast downward and her hands in her pockets while kicking a pebble.

I keept walking towards my home on earth "i havent meet any of the angels from heaven" i tought for myself "strange". I kept walking until i was home when i was a few meters from my home i felt an angels precens i walked to the place that the precense seemed to come from and then i saw...

Hinata glared at the person she saw and her black wings extended for a moment but she quickly folded then right against her back again.

Isabelle Glared at the angel infront of me i instantly recognized who it was "Hinata" she tought to herself, "of course she was here it was so dark and it seemed so depressing" she tought. "Why are you here?" she asked.

Hinata narrowed her eyes."You know why im here since i would not be out in the sun, would i?"She shook her head exasperated."It is because its the darkest area iv found so far and i like the dark."She crosses her arms over her chest.

Isabelle looked around it was so dark the perfect place Hinata. "Have you seen any of the other angels?" she asked a little worried becuse Hinata was the first angel she had seen.

"Okay" I said and looked at my clock it was 10:00 and it started to get dark. I walked away whit a hole in my stomach, "I hope that nothing has happend" i wishpered to myself.

"Me..." Serenity sighed she actually liked the dark and was passing by starting to wonder if she is going to see these people everywhere...

I didnt get far until i heard i soft sigh and a "me" I recognized that voice and turned around to se Serenity

Hinata let her long black wings unfold since it was getting quite dark and she was much happier and because it is unlikely that any humans would be walking around this hour."How are you?"

"Good just was looking for a place to sing....and found you guys here" serenity said to Hinata then smiled to Isabelle

"Hey Isabelle what's up!"

"I Just looked for you and i found Hinata and i started to get worried that something had happend!" Isabelle said in a Woried voice 
"Sorry i was worried" Isabelle said as she smiled to Serenity.

Hinata nods at serenity then she climbs up a tree since its completely dark now and she loves it."I would sing to but most the time its really creepy singing and gives just about everybody in a 10 block radiace nightmares of there worst fears so yeah."

Hiding in the trees, Ginger pointed her bow and arrows at the other girls talking. As she was about to unleash the arrow, she stopped her self suddenly, telling herself they aren't pray, and that wouldn't be right. "Hi." She called out, careful to keep herself hidden in the branches.

Isabelle heard a "Hi" from the branches and bushes she knew it was ginger "Hello Ginger!" Isabelle called out.

Ginger hopped down from the tree, reviewing the girl cautiously. "Do I know you?" She wondered outloud, for only earlier that day she had fallen on a rock head first whilst falling from Heaven. Her memory was a little foggy from the hit.

Serenity turned around at the sound of the voice

"Hey!" She turned back to Isabelle

"And it's ok to worry" she turned back to the voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back