• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angels Of Earth

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Ever wonder what angels look like?

Are they some type of beautiful awe-inducing being?

Are they an ugly, disfigured, grotesque looking creature?

Well, they look like anyone of us.

What do I mean? I mean they look like that guy riding next to you on the bus, they look like that annoying guy who won't stop complaining at your job.

My point is that they can look like everyone, despite their human vessels, they have "True Forms".

These true forms can be what they want to look like, kind of like ghosts.

Stupid ghosts stealing our style.

The angels have different varieties, some could be angels of death, leaving bodies in their wake as they collect people's souls. Others could be angels of love, or more commonly known as a "Cupid", don't be surprised if you suddenly fall in love with someone with one of these hot-shots around. Some could be angels of war, an oncoming signal of conflict.

My personal favorite are the Muses or a music angel, and yes, I do know a muse is a whole greek thing. That's what everyone thinks, but I digress.

Angels come in all shapes and sizes, they all have their own specific jobs and their own specific styles.

But there are people who think an angel is a trophy, the so-called "Hunters".

Really original, humans.

The Hunters try to kill the angels, no matter who they are, it's very difficult to spot a hunter which is why angels are very wary of whoever they meet.

So tell me,
who are you?

Rules

1. RpN rules as usual.

2. Romance is allowed and encouraged, but fade to black if needed.

Password for Rom is:
Some chemical loathe.

(Report any ships to me ASAP)

3. Gore is also allowed, but don't go overboard.

Password for Gore:
Imagine there's no heaven.

4. Swearing is allowed, again, don't go overboard.

Password for Swearing:
Their motors runnin' on Tucker's blood.

5. No one liners, at all.

6. Password is:
Some chemical loathe

7. Please make your characters original.

Fenrir runs down the street, being pursued by a hunter. He runs as fast as his human vessel can but eventually stumbles. The hunter finally catches him,

"Any last words?" He asks the angel,

"This is going to suck." The hunter gives the angel a confused look before Fenrir sprouts his wings and sheds his human vessel, it knocks the hunter back as Fenrir flies off,

"I'm going to have to go get my skin back later." He says to himself as he perches on top of a building.

Jeanne is following a fellow hunter, apparently he'd found an Angel... hehe, he wasn't gonna miss his chance to rip him apart; seeing the other hunter knocked on his arse, and the shedded body on the floor, he laughs and smiles as he looks up

"Oi ye Angel #@!* I'm not letting ya' run away; and trust me, even if you can fly, you're not getting away from me!

Fenrir stops in midair and looks down at the hunter,

"Yeah right." He says before flying off to a bridge, quite a ways from where the hunters were. He lands and lays down on the side of the bridge.

Taking out the AT rifle on his back, he climbs up a fire escape and perches on the ledge, spotting the angel through the scope and lining his shot up perfectly, judging wind conditions, distance, gravity, weight along with the bullet's velocity and mass, firing now would have a 100% hit rate on the inner section of the angel's wing, the bullet would travel far too fast to dodge either, and this thing was designed to blow holes through a tank, he didn't have a chance if Jeanne fired

"I'm giving you one chance, you can take back your vessel, then I wish to have a little talk; if you don't comply, say goodbye to your wings!" he called out, making himself clearly audible.

Epona stretched as she sat up. She had fallen asleep in a park again. She looked at her phone when it buzzed. Her boss wanted her back at the gallery. She let out a heavy sigh and replied 'fine' to her boss. She knew why her boss wanted her there, too go over the details of the opening of her gallery. Even though she was a well known painter she never showed in a gallery before. As she was walking to the gallery she heard an altercation going on.

I wonder what is going on.....

She walked closer to the sounds when she saw another angel fly off.

There must be a hunter in the area....

She needed to be on that street to get to the gallery anyways. She started to run to the gallery, not wanting to get caught up in the fight. She passed a hunter who was climbing up the fire escape.

Hunter.....

She quickly went into her gallery, it was littered with forest and nature paintings she went and sat by the window. Waiting for the hunter to show their face again.

Melody watched the entire scene happen, tapping against a nearby wall nervously. She found someone like her, though at this point, she couldn't really decide whether she was happy or not.

Her heart began to race when the hunter aimed a rifle at the angel and yelled what sounded like a threat. The angel didn't seem to hear, and she couldn't just watch anymore. She ran from her spot, heading towards the hunter.

"Don't shoot!" she cried, nearly tripping over herself. "Please!"

Megurine_luka_pink_hair_lying_down_anime_girls_phones_wallpaperwind.com_82.jpg

He swivelled and did a 180, pointing the rifle at her forehead, upon seeing her; his grip loosened a little and he became less tense "another step, and I shoot you, then him!"

Epona saw a girl yell at the hunter. She quickly rushed outside, stepping in front of her. She looked at the hunter who threatened to shoot the girl.

"So you are going to shoot an innocent bystander?"

She turned around and stared at the hunter.

"You are an evil man for wanting to kill innocent people!"

She was angry at him but, the man should not be able to tell she is an angel. She looks like a normal, hippie-pagan artist. She looked at the girl.

"Run, get out of here."

"Well, looks like another clay pigeon just popped up for me to shoot" he smiled, he's been doing this everyday for 3 years "I'm not shooting bystanders, I'm shooting angels; and quote frankly, I'd love to watch your guys splatter across the roof!"

Melody stumbled back at the sight of the rifle now aimed at her. She was surprised to find another girl step in front of her, as if to act as a shield. The said girl had ordered Melody to run, and all of her instincts told her to, but she shook her head.

"I can't leave you here," she said, her voice shaking slightly, but she took a step back anyway. This girl had saved her, and by the looks of it, the hunter might even kill her--he had already aimed his gun at Melody without hesitation. She swallowed most of her fear as she stood her ground.

She looked back at the hunter.

"Angels? Angels don't exist!"

She was lying through her teeth but, there was no way this man knew her true identity. She would have had to tell him or, at least have shown him her power. Which she has not done.

"You really are a monster for wanting to kill bystanders."

She looked back at the girl.

"Get out of here."

She was concerned about the other girl, if they both got shot then that would be end of it. As well as a lot of riots, mainly because she knew the girl was famous like she was.

Melody gazed at the girl, sensing that she knew more than she should. Something in her eyes told Melody that the female knew of her stage appearances as well--her stage name happened to be different from her real name, and same went for her appearance; no one in her school knew that she worked as an idol.

"Thank you," she murmured, turning and preparing to run. "Don't die." She ran towards the trees, knowing that they would provide some cover. She muttered a kind of prayer under her breath, hoping for the girl's safety.

It took him about 3 more seconds to make his decision, he swivelled around again, firing and blowing a hole through the male boy's wings.

"You're an angel, the fact is, a normal human wouldn't tell a guy to stop, shooting at an angel; because to a normal human, Angel's don't exist..."

Laughing again, he smiles "and after killing so many of your kind... I tend to get an odd feeling around the... Ugh... Angels... More like demons"

Melody stopped and turned at the sound of a gunshot, shock flashing through her body. She listened to the male's explanation, her ears being strangely more sensitive than her fellow angels, and she backed away, her body shaking more vividly now. Her breath was shallow, but she turned away, knowing that she had to run or she would meet them same fate.

"What Angel? I didn't want you to shoot that girl! Like I said before angel's don't exist!"

She folded her arms and looked at the man. She knew he had shot the male angel but, she had a plan.

"And you are a crazy man for shooting at nothing! You could have hit a bird or another person randomly firing into the air like that!"

She started walking away.

"Leave this area before I call the cops! I'm sure they would love to arrest a crazy manic."

as she walked away she continued her act.

"Ha! angels are real please....next he is going to say my neighbor is Jesus Christ."

She climbed down and looked for the girl, she spotted her.

"Hey! Do you want some tea? I have some in my gallery."

She opened the door to her gallery.

Fenrir suddenly shoots up,

"AGH" he tries to grip his wings before stumbling off the bridge and landing int the water, he soon floats onto the small land mass that the pillars of the bridge were on.

He opens fire on his other wing, not bothering to even look as he jumps off the side of the building, dashing for the two girls "and where do you think you're going? You think a hunter would let you off that easy!"

Melody ran to the girl who had protected her before, accepting the idea of tea before it came out of the girl's mouth. "Yes," she said, quite breathless from running and the shock. "B-But I have to find the...other male...he's injured...." She was restless--she couldn't do nothing while she knew another angel was hurt.

Her eyes widened in alarm as she heard the hunter's voice. She ran into the gallery, a soft whimper escaping her lips. Was she going to die?

"Get away from us you maniac!"

She kicked him while yelling for her manager.

"Call the cops! there is a crazy killer on the lose!"

She heard some crashing from the back of the gallery quickly followed by the sounds of police sirens.

"I suggest you run, threating two famous people, I'm sure the cops would love to arrest you."

She kicked him again and shut the door. She quickly locked it as the sirens grew closer.

"It's okay, I'm sure he does not want to get arrested by the cops."

She wondered about the male angel as well but, right now she needed to shake this hunter.

He blew the lock off the door with his rifle, busting through and laughing. "Ooh, the cops are in me, I'm terrified!"

Melody glanced up at the girl as she mentioned the police. "Will they be able to stop him?" she asked, her voice low and strangely soft. She curled up in a corner, her hands around her ears. She felt like history was repeating itself somehow, and she didn't like the feeling that was rising up inside her.

The door burst open, and she let out a yelp, her throat tightening in the way it had that time. It was only a matter of time she burst again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back