• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels & Demons

That one dummy 999

I know you're dead inside but u make me feel alive
Angels & Demons have to unit to stop the world from going to disaster even when demons turn against each other & some will fall for one another.

--

I can edit this as we go along...

--

Just have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amethyst, a demon walks down the alley of a city. She is wearing all black and her long black hair is carefully put into a ponytail, looking less longer than it actually is. She is wearing black boots and jeans. She has on a black halter top and a black leather jacket on, and as she walks all that sound that is made is the clack sounds of the heels from her boots.

Avery runs down the streets stumbling then falling onto the road chasing after Amethyst rolling down it cutting herself up from the pavement screaming for her life. Her blonde hair gets dirty from the dirt on the pavement when she stopped rolling noticing a guy standing there with green eyes.Her eyes widen as she stumbles to her feet blood seeps through her white clothes staring at the Amethyst running unable to speak.

Ruby was looking for any Angels was around so she can try to make a deal with a person who wanted her mother back she was going to sell her soul. Ruby was a black-eye demon but also she is a cross road demon, she is able to make deals with people of making their mother or anything come back for going to hell. They will have 10 years with that person and then the hell dogs will drag them to Hell.

(HI THIS ScarsOfWonderland this is my new account)

Avery looked up at Val with fear in her eyes stepping back pulling herself off the ground "who are you?" she spoke breathing heavily whipping her clothes off which didn't really help considering all the blood.

Avery rolled her eyes looking over at Val chewing her lower lip nervously "I was chasing that girl over there" pointing towards nothing but was Amethyst she was chasing. "And I can't magically fall from heaven" she spoke folding her arms glaring at Val with her Bright blue eyes.

Avery glanced up at him raising an eyebrow "what do you mean?" She spoke softly looking over at the area where Amethyst might have gone. Then shifting her body towards him tilting her head slightly with confusion.

Avery clutches her fist watching him walk away just like that "well....at least I have..." She trailed off then sighed with an ugh. She turned to face a rock so she plopped down on it putting her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms around them placing her head in her lap.

When Ruby was done with what she had to do,she saw a Angel. So Ruby walked over to see what was going on over there. "What's going on over here" she said in a lost way. "Why is their a Angel doing down here"

Avery looked up at Ruby with a saddened face "I was chasing this girl....then other things started to happen...so yeah im sitting here" she spoke glancing back down at the ground as the breeze brushed through her blonde Hair.

"Oh good luck with that" she said in a weird voice,"Since when do you chase people" she said in a surprised voice.

Avery shrugs looking up at her with her piercing bright blue eyes "she made me mad" she spoke looking back down at her feet dangling off the rock.

"She must have made you very mad,I didn't know that Angels can hate humans" she said while look at her eyes. "So why did she do to you that was so bad" Ruby smiles at Avery while looking her her blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back