Angels & Demons: South Korea

Kade

Fandom Fanatic
<p>

Say whatever you want, just be polite and let's not fight, shall we?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sparkly Bubblegum]posted my cs! tell me if there's anything you would like me to change! ^^

[/QUOTE]
Just read it! It's great! Lol, your special ability. Omg. Love Potion #9 in human form. Poor guy. Idols have it bad enough as it is with fans "falling in love" with them.

Would Andrew's label be in the same building that Yu Yu works at? I didn't want to just assume anything, so if you had some sort of plan for that, just let me know and I'll play around you. :)

@Starry Night Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I dig where your character is going so far. If you wanna fill in the remaining details when you get a chance, you're already accepted.

Kade said:
Just read it! It's great! Lol, your special ability. Omg. Love Potion #9 in human form. Poor guy. Idols have it bad enough as it is with fans "falling in love" with them.
Would Andrew's label be in the same building that Yu Yu works at? I didn't want to just assume anything, so if you had some sort of plan for that, just let me know and I'll play around you. :)
That would be great! Mind if I start roleplaying away?

Kade said:
@Starry Night Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I dig where your character is going so far. If you wanna fill in the remaining details when you get a chance, you're already accepted.
Okay. I'll finish it sometime today, no worries :)

[QUOTE="Sparkly Bubblegum]That would be great! Mind if I start roleplaying away?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! Go for it!

[QUOTE="Starry Night]Okay. I'll finish it sometime today, no worries :)

[/QUOTE]
No worries and no rush. Just didn't want you think I was ignoring you. :)

@Sparkly Bubblegum Just as clarification, Angels and Demons are able to sense one of their own kind (because it makes sense that they would, like most species can identify their own), but they don't just automatically know what other special abilities the other may have (if they have any at all). The human hybrids might sort of unconsciously gravitate towards Angels/Demons depending on how strong the Otherkind genetics are, but if they don't know they're hybrids, they won't know why they're attracted towards certain individuals (or want to stay away from them, depending on how aware and comfortable/uncomfortable they are with their odd fascination towards seemingly random people).

Do you mind if I make a charecter who is an American who lives there? He would be a demon who would run a nightclub, if that's ok of course. ^.^'

@Kade

Starry Night] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37561-kade/ said:
@Kade[/URL] I'm done my CS :)
Perfect! If you have somewhere you know you want to start, feel free to make a post. It's evening right now so Mi's gonna basically be in lethargic mode atm, so keep that in mind. She's not full Angel so she could be a little more functional than her pureblood counterparts, but not by a ton.

Kade said:
Perfect! If you have somewhere you know you want to start, feel free to make a post. It's evening right now so Mi's gonna basically be in lethargic mode atm, so keep that in mind. She's not full Angel so she could be a little more functional than her pureblood counterparts, but not by a ton.
Okay I'll post soon.

@Starry Night Oh, or unless she has a sunlamp setup at her place or something. I almost forgot my own scenarios, lol! Yeah, as long as she's exposed to source of natural sunlight or something that can mimic it, she'll be totally fine.

Kade said:
@Starry Night Oh, or unless she has a sunlamp setup at her place or something. I almost forgot my own scenarios, lol! Yeah, as long as she's exposed to source of natural sunlight or something that can mimic it, she'll be totally fine.
Oh yea, I can do that. Lol. I forgot. Thanks for the reminder xD

Kade said:
@Waitingforanending Nice CS! Feel free to post when you're ready! You're human, you have zero restrictions, lol.
HaHa, kinda why I picked human and one that works mostly nights. She can be daylight or nighttime. Took me too long to get it up due to real life. I wont be able to post tonight... to tired. I am actually super excited about my charater. I'm thinking about starting her in the same dinner as Mi Rea, Andrew, & Jae-woo. I've thinking about making her funny. I really think itll be fun running around as a human. We'll see how it turns out I guess. Plus human detective might help with deepening any plot or plot twists. Oh, Hello everyone!

I was hoping someone would play human. I kinda want this to go towards that token, "Oops, we broke the rules and exposed ourselves" cliche, but it's one that never gets old, lol. There's just that massive level of complete trust that has to happen with something like that, knowing all their lives are essentially at stake if they get exposed (not to mention it would basically change the world forever). It's bad enough that they sometimes wind up in the tabloids, but that's as far as it's supposed to ever get, the whole fuzzy picture, no one really believes the witness thing. If they full out reveal themselves up close and personal, no doubts, no excuses, that human better be able to keep that secret.

I kind of got the feeling of that, otherwise, why would you let there be humans in this RP. I will do my best to live up to that character model/idea. Plus, if you think about it, it might also be dangerous for the human too. Either way, I'm pretty excited and working on my post now!

Yeah, if any other Angel or Demon finds out that they know, they might freak out and try to hunt them down. Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back