Angelo Cervelli

Kazu

The Forgettor

images

Name: 

"And what got it to ya? It's Angelo, and remember it."

Angelo Cervelli

"Oi, you stay outta my business you punk! People don't go askin' strangers their age. But, tch, if you're gonna be so persistent, I'm 29."

"I ain't pullin' down my pants. I'm a guy."

Role: 

Enforcer.

Weapon:

Smith and Wesson Model 19, along with several combat knives.

How long with the family:

"Since I was nineteen, they got lucky havin' me 'round."

10 years.

Personality:

A gruff, arrogant-type of guy that loves getting into trouble. Angelo acts like a know-it-all, but he's really not educated well; says he doesn't like being mixed in with the "fancy-shmancy prish-prosh dumbos" and he likes it that way. His manner of speaking is quite crude though, but he doesn't care how he sounds to others. 

"People go and leave when they've got what they wanted from ya, so what's the point?" So in the end, all he's looking forward to is power and wealth.

He's got a nasty desire for blood and might be a bit off in the head at times, but he's sane enough to know when to stop. Although he's never gone to school or even bothered trying to find a school to go to, he's pretty intelligent, though he prefers people not knowing about it. He can read, however very little, but it was all on his own. He won't admit it to anyone but himself, but he's proud of that fact.

He's also extremely inconsiderate, and to him it's "each man to their own". He loathes having people make a fuss over him, though he enjoys bragging  and the feeling of overpowering someone, but he says it's different. Somehow. He can't explain why.

Bio:

Lived pretty much on the streets, and got into a lot of street fights. He's well-known for being all brawl but no brains, and people he's known in the past often taunt him for being an ignorant idiot that only knows how to communicate by punching people in the nose. His parents were too afraid to do anything to stop him and eventually disowned him and left.

As a teenager, he was extremely rebellious and rude, and had no qualms telling people to fuck off. He had an explosive temper, and easily got into angry fits over the smallest things. He was childish and thought everything was centered around him, and if things didn't go his way he'd somehow get it to. Until he got in trouble with the cops when he was thirteen, and that's where he heard about the Valentine mafia. He had always been a loner, but something about being in a group appealed to him. He was sentenced to juvenile prison for five years, and after he got out, he made a bee-line to become a member of the family.

- The exhilarating feeling of successfully murdering someone and not getting caught.

- Making himself feel like he's significant.

- Counting his money.

- Ignoring orders and doing his own thing.

Dislikes:

- Goody two-shoes.

- Cops, and any other authority who hasn't earned his respect.

- Idiot civilians who are cowards.

- Listening to people he thinks are stupid.

Extra:

Never went to school and can only read very small, short words like "Yes" and "No".  Both his parents were Italian immigrants. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesh. I just copypasted everything from the page I wrote it down, and I didn't remember how long the organization had existed. xD

Yesh. I just copypasted everything from the page I wrote it down, and I didn't remember how long the organization had existed. xD

It is fine! I didn't put how long it has been around except in my characters Bio. :P  Looks good though! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back