Andromedos

Antqionette

Why be normal when being twisted is much more fun~

Name:

Andromedos

Young adult (Three hours younger then his sister)

Male

Zeta

Personality:

Unlike his sister Andromedos is truthful and kind-hearted. He has a tendency to be a big pushover and looks up to his big sister, hoping to be a big brave wolf like her. He is also very worrisome and sometimes talks to the other Zetas about his problems. He hates whenever his sister goes out as due to the trauma of his past. He doesn't really talk about his past since he can hardly remember anything apart from seeing Fade in a bloodied state. 

Backstory:

(Same as Fades only in his view)

Andromedos was the runt, but due to his survival and how strong he was his father wanted him to be the next Alpha. All his older brothers were jealous and bullied him for it. The only one who protected him was Star at the time, his other sister stuffing her face into males. Star was always there for him and helped him find his purpose when he was shamefully deemed an omega. Then that day happened. Wolves attack.....Star saved him. She was barely hanging on and that's when he found out what he was. At only a few months old the tiny pup fixed up his sister and together they found a new home.  

Family:

Mother: Stella (Deceased)

Father: Amrous (Deceased)

Sister #1: Cory (Deceased)

Sister #2: Starswirl turned Fade.

Brother #1: Dalubeos (Deceased)

Brother #2: Cormous (Deceased)

Mate/Crush:

None yet, but he remains open.

Pups:

None

Appearance:

392515._SX540_.jpg

Extra:

N/A

Also accepted!

Yay! thanks also I just realized that I made similar characters to your two wolves Apollo and Artemis hah

Yay! thanks also I just realized that I made similar characters to your two wolves Apollo and Artemis hah

True! It's alright though, the ages are pretty much flipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea! I have a feeling they'll get along well with the contrasting personalities! Oh also how can I start? I want to post before going to bed

In the IC? Well it's morning and the pack is just waking up, so you could either wake up and do something on your own until someone interacts with you, or you could interact with one of my wolves. ^^

In the IC? Well it's morning and the pack is just waking up, so you could either wake up and do something on your own until someone interacts with you, or you could interact with one of my wolves. ^^

Alright then! Thanks for helping me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back