❝ ;; and not unlike a wistful melody carried atop the summer breeze, they irrepressibly and unabashedly waltzed back into my life. ❞

melodic

𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧
♚ hello there, darlings. ♚

i'm han and i'm glad i've finally decided to start roleplaying again after being on a personal hiatus! i go by they/them and i've been roleplaying now for about three or four odd years and i'm incredibly open to just about every single genre out there. i'm literate - adv. literate and i very highly prefer original plots and characters over anything fandom-based. hoping for a lovely time on this website and to meet many wonderful people that i'll be able to share intriguing adventures with.
-- and with that, i bid you all adieu.

〖 please feel free to pm me if you're looking for a literate partner and maybe even a friend. ツ 〗

welcome, han! i'm sure you'll find the perfect partner here c:
if you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me or one of our lovely moderators! thankfully there are a lot of people on here that are into the same things you are, so it should be no problem finding somebody to rp with. i'm sure you'll find that rpn is super open and everyone here is incredibly nice cx

welcome, han! i'm sure you'll find the perfect partner here c:
if you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me or one of our lovely moderators! thankfully there are a lot of people on here that are into the same things you are, so it should be no problem finding somebody to rp with. i'm sure you'll find that rpn is super open and everyone here is incredibly nice cx
mmhm, i can definitely tell as much! thank ya. :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back