And Another Newbie Wanders In!

CarmineSunset

Hello! I’ve been trying to find a good rp site and finally stumbled across this one, so we’ll see how it goes!

I’ve done some rping on and off over the years, so, while I’m kind of rusty right now, I do have some experience in it. I’ll just have to sweep away the cobwebs and hope everything goes smoothly!
I can play both female and male characters and love world building with my rp partner so we can come up with something we’re both happy with. Everyone I play tends to be 21+ and I greatly enjoy coming up with my own characters, so I only play OCs, but don’t mind if you play canon (if we decide to play around in an already established world) or OCs. I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs at most, though, as long as I have something to work with, you won’t get many one liners from me. I don’t freak out about grammar and spelling; as long as I can figure out what you’re trying to say, it’s all good. :) I do, however, despise chat speak with a fiery passion, especially when used in actual rps. Oh, also, I don’t expect multiple posts a day. I’m busy, too, so as long as we both get a post in at least every couple of days, I’ll be perfectly happy!

I love fantasy, the MCU, and just about all things supernatural (including Supernatural!) I flat out refuse to do anything that’ll take an rp above PG-13. I may be an adult, but I don’t enjoy the fact that so many people are convinced that including smut is the only way to have an enjoyable rp. As for romance in general, I think it’s more fun to let it build up and play itself out rather than planning it from the get go. I also don’t play animals or anthropomorphic characters and don’t enjoy playing against them, either. (Werewolves are a different story, though!)

Anyway, if you read all of that, thank you! I hope to rp with some of you soon!

Edit: How sad is it that’s I’m already considering quitting because some people are so incredibly rude? I have the feeling that I won’t have fun here.

Last edited:
Am I that rude person?-
If so-
I was only joking about you saying the same thing and being humorous to myself. I didn't mean to be rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back