• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ancient Times Rp

Emma quickly removed her bracelet, earrings, and lapis lazuli ring, she even fished out the pearls that had been painstakingly threaded throughout her hair. She heard the swish of the knife flying through the air yet again. She flinched, knowing that the knife must have sunken into the man's arm.

Dem chuckled as the knife implanted itself in his arm. Inside, he was screaming in agony, but he couldn't let that show."

He simply pulled it out, and dropped it on the ground.

"The jewels. Now." All charm was gone from his voice, replaced by cold anger.

Emma threw her possessions into her mother's lap keeping care to not turn her face towards the man. I'll find a way to get them back later.

"Fine" The Queen hand him her necklace and her diamond earing

((I would have. Sorry I wasn't purposely taking to long))

Dem collected all the jewels and put them into the large bag hanging from his waist. He pulled the cord to shut it, and stepped away form the carriage, bowing mockingly before turning, and slipping away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dem cringed as he tried to stop his wound from bleeding to bad. Luckily, the queen hadn't pierced a vein, so he would probably survive.

Slipping through alleys and doorways, he eventually found himself in a musty old wooden room, with a young women organizing cabinets of medicine and bandages.

Looking up, her eyes filled with shock as she saw Dem enter. Taking one look at his arm, she gestured for him to follow her to the back, where she immediately began tending to it.

"And where did this come from?" She asked, nearly sounding angry about it.

"Well, it's not really important..." Dem trailed off, trying to avoid the question. The women simply sighed and finished bandaging his wound.

"Do yourself and stay off of it for a few days. And definitely don't do... whatever got you that wound in the first place." She turned, and went back to organizing cupboards, almost as if she had forgotten the thief's presence.

"Well, thanks anyways Jemmy" He slipped out the door and headed back to the streets, thinking he'd drop off his winnings before going over to his favorite pub.

Emma was fuming. She absolutely hated everything about the current situation. She had been robbed, her carriage was broken so she had to wait while the driver of the carriage ran back to the village to grab a new carriage to transport her back to the castle, and on top of it all, she was stuck alone with her mother, who could apparently wield knives, wonderful. She was not going to be a happy princess back at the castle.

Emma sat silently fuming and planning her revenge on the thief when she snuck out of the castle tonight. Her chin sat in her hand as she sat in the carriage staring out the window, thinking.

Justin got out of the quarters and he decided to do something useful. While the princess and queen gone for their trip he had decided to clean a lot of the castle. He then leaned back onto a wall exhausted from doing all the work he had done.

Finally back at the castle, Emma rushed to her room. On the way she noticed the young servant who had ordered the carriage. She studied him for a moment.

"Come with me, slave." With that, she swiftly turned around and entered her private quarters, leaving the doors open for the slave to follow.

He heard the princess say to him to follow her. Why would she say that... He just shrugged and followed her into her room being silent like he usually was.

Inside her quarters, Emma was quickly undoing her hair and reapplying makeup. While doing so she addressed the slave.

"Help me disrobe, and shut the doors for Christ's sake."

He nods and he shuts the door and he help the princess disrobe herself. He was thinking a lot on his mind though he never complained out loud.

Lilac was wandering around town, like she always does. She walked around the market and bought some vegetables. She turned around and saw a castle, and a large one at that. The structure peaked her interest as she began walking towards it. There were a lot of guards at the gate, and lots guards inside to. She looked at the structure.

Finally getting down to her underwear, Emma stood up and approached her closet. She opened the closet doors and released the secret compartment in the back. She pulled out a sleek black garment, it was designed to look presentable but not overtly grand. She turned back to the slave smiling.

"If you speak of this to anyone I'll chop your tongue out of that pretty little mouth. Now help me into this."

He watches her change only to her underwear and he heard her talk to him he nodded at both of her orders and he helped put on her black garment.

Emma sighed when the slave silently nodded.

"You are allowed to speak your mind to me in private. I always despised silence."

With that she turned around for him to lace up the back of the dress.

"And what is your name?"

"Thank you princess" he mutters to her. He watched her turn around and he laced up her dress. "J-Justin Olar is my name" he says to her.

"Justin. Hmmm, it suits you well." She moved away from him and picked up a brown hooded cloak that she draped over herself.

"Very well, Justin. I shall return before 4 o clock in the morning. If I do not, you may alert the guard that I am missing. In return for this service you may help yourself to the food in my personal kitchen, it will all be thrown out tomorrow anyway, ugh, the wastefulness of this kingdom. In any case, have a good evening...Justin." With a smirk she slipped on her hood and left through the servants staircase.

Justin just leaned against the wall waiting for her to return. He sighs at the princesses orders but he couldn't say no or she would've done something to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back