• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ancient Times Rp

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
Ok well, this is an ancient times roleplay it has a certain number of people allow but most will be accepted in.

Here is what we need in the rp,

King-

Queen- Ashley Stark

Princess- Tgrape

Slave- Wizard Justin (I'm taking this one)

Slave- bills352

Peasant-

Thief-

Guard- Dimitri Schatten

Rebels-

Noble-

Traveler-

--

1. No god modding

2. Decent grammar.

3. You are not allowed to insta kill...

4. Follow the rpnation guidelines.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/

5. Inform me of any rules that may need changing or adding for i am not good at this

Last edited by a moderator:
wizard justin updated Ancient Times Rp with a new update entry:

What's left

Alright I shortened the list but here's what's left.
King-

Peasant-

Thief-

Rebels-

Noble-

Traveler-
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Justin walked to the throne room because he was called upon by the queen. He bowed down before her waiting for a task to be given. He remembered their rules that the slaves can't speak unless they were allowed to.

Emma sat next to her mother, the Queen, on the princess' throne, which stood next to the much larger pair of monarch's thrones. It had been a rather boring day. Her mother had insisted that she attend the proceedings of the day, seeing peasant after peasant and nobleman after nobleman, each more desperate and insufferable as the last.

She was about to ask if she may be excused for the day, so that she could plan an escape into the lower part of town for that evening. That is, until this slave walked in. He was attractive, a tad young for her taste, but he would look nice in the empty space in her bed. She glanced at her mother, she knew he had been called upon by the Queen, for what she knew not, but she was more than intrigued to find out.

He nods at the queens orders and he quickly rushed to prepare the wagon for her to look around the kingdom. After he prepared the kingdom he rushed back to the throne room "It's ready for your travels my queen." He says to her.

"Thank you. You are dismissed." The Queen stood up and turned to Emma. "You can go as well" She walked out to were the wagon waited

Emma stood ceremoniously. She did not enjoy these carriage rides with her mother. They were...unpleasant. But she stoically walked and entered the wagon across from her mother.

"And what entertainment shall we endure today?"

Emma giggled behind her raised hand.

"I shall. You've made me curious now. Let's see where this little ride leads us." Emma turned her head towards the window and watched as the scenery began to roll by.

Justin started walking to the slave's quarters he wished for something to be different for once. He had to serve the royals and he had to obey them no matter what.

Dem hummed to himself quietly as he sat in a dark alleyway, awaiting the sleek carriage that he knew would hold his quarry.

Someone had hired him to rob the queen's carriage.

He didn't know who they were, and he honestly didn't care. All he got was some parchment asking for him to rob the queen as she rode through the kingdom, and a downpayment in a small satchel. It was a rather curious stone, which he hadn't yet pawned off.

To be honest, he didn't even know if this was a trap.

But with a sigh, he leaned back and closed his eyes, awaiting the carriage of the queen.

As they rode through the town Emma noticed a rather dark, brooding stranger in a nearby alleyway. She tilted her head in curiosity. He was familiar, she was almost certain she had seen him before in at least one of the taverns that she frequented occasionally.

Her eyes suddenly widened in fear. She had had relations with this man. She certainly did not wish for him to see her face again. She sharply rapped against the roof of the carriage to alert the driver to go faster. She looked at her mother and simply said, "I'm growing tired of this scenery."

Dem smirked as he saw the princess' panic through the window. He swiftly rose to his feet and began to move towards the carriage, slipping the tip of a steel dagger out of his long sleeve so that it rested in his curled palm.

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in."

He whispered under his breath, his smirk growing even larger as he got closer.

"Please, calm down mother. He's just a thief, not an assassin. Give him what he wants and I'm certain he'll leave us alone with no harm. Although, why not give him a run for his money?" She smirked and rapped against the roof of the carriage again, the scenery soon started to blur with their speed.

Dem noticed the carriage start to speed up, and he again whispered to himself.

"Not by the hair on your chinny-chin-chin?" He pulled the knife out fully now, and held it in his hand.

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in!" In one swift motion, he threw the knife, and it cut right through the axle keeping the wheels together. it stopped the wheel dead in it's spin, and nearly sent the cart toppling over forwards.

He sauntered forwards, grin growing wider and wider. When he got to the window, he knocked, as if to ask his entry.

The Queen remembered she kept some knife and her purse she had with her and reached in it and took one. She threw it so it just skimmed the Dem ear. "The next one goes in a arm."

The carriage suddenly bucked and stopped. Emma was thrown forward on top of the Queen. She let out a scream as she landed in her mother's lap. She nearly screamed again when her mother threw a knife. She had never seen this side of her mother. She turned away from the window to hide her identity from this former lover.

"Ohh, perky one are we?"

Dem asked arrogantly, not at all afraid of the woman's knives. He hadn't seen the princess yet.

"Now just hand over all of your valuables, and there'll be no problem here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back