Anathema 3.0

3.1.1 is released - without Exalted 2.5.

Thanks, Shadow, for helping out with the templates.

===------------------------------------------------------------------------------===

Release 3.1.1

===------------------------------------------------------------------------------===

We retired our proprietary keyword "NotAlienLearnable" in favor of Exalted's own "Native".

If you have added Charms to Anathema, you need to change them accordingly.

You've been around since First Edition Lunars back in 2006, my friend. Rest in peace.

From this version onward, 2E Character's with Spells exclusive to 1E won't load.

Starting from this version, we will begin phasing out support for First Edition and Power Combat

and "classic" 2E to focus on Exalted 2.5.

There may be some additional releases for those rulesets, but some time soon, Anathema won't support them.

-- Features --

* New Preference: Print only those generics the Character knows about.

* Added entry for Anima description

* Charm tooltips show all sources.

* The sourcebook filter orders books alphabetically.

* Charms and Spells can freely define sourcebooks. They are no longer limited to the names we provide.

* Dragon-Blooded breeding motes are calculated into the base pool

* Items with only one printed stat don't have that stat's name printed

* [2E] Lunar Knacks now form a separate category

* [2E] [shadow493] Added missing Solar templates from DotFA.

* [2E] Added Charm descriptions. Texts taken from the official Wiki:

[scathach] Lunars

[Jesse Belanger] Glories of the Most High, Dreams of the First Age

-- Bugfixes --

* Bonus points view for Mutations no longer appears for experienced characters.

* Combos are editable once more.

* Anathema detects if it can not open a PDF automatically

* Characters aren't marked "dirty" directly after loading

* [2E] Spirits are available as NPCs only. They no longer track BP/XP.

* [2E] Compass: East and Compass: West are shown correctly on the screen.

* [2E] First Age Solars now start out with a level 1 Manse, as is their due.

* [2E] Sidereal Excellencies name Essence as their limit.

* [2E] Solar Hero extensions available only to Solars (and Moonshadows)

* [2E] (Lunar/Beastmen) "Tiger and Seahorse Dynasty" now carries its proper name

* [2E] (Infernal/SWLiHN) "Heuristic Logos Shintai" is learnable

UrsKR said:
Which Malfean materials might that be? As far as I know, we have support for the rules at the start of the "Equipment" section of the book (it is called something else, don't have the name handy - the one where Vitriol is described in detail).
If you find something missing, please give me a page reference and an abstract of the rule in question.

Thanks.
Black Lead for Caustic Weapons, Malfean Iron for Shadow Weapons, and unmelting ice for Acid-Rime Weapons. These are discussed 0n page 178 of the Infernals book. They replace iron, steel and other materials found in creation, but have different bonus' depending on the material used. A Caustic sword is the same as a normal sword but has +2 damage and halves Hardness, but there can also be an artfact version that adds these bounus' as well and costs another background dot.

Malfean iron gives a +2 PV to the weilder and -2 PV to the target, and unmelting ice gives a 2L unsoakable acid attack.

I just had need for a new feature in my game, convert Mortal to Exalt.

Also, the mortal has Aegis-Inset Amulets to attune to Gunzosha Commando Armor. The Amulets reduce the attune cost of the armor by 2 after exalting, but how do I depict that without changing the cost of the armor?

Speaking of which, armor like mentioned above or Ashigaru Skirmish Armor which has a attune cost of 4 motes or 1 willpower, but that is not an option in the equipment database.

There is a critical issue in 3.1.1, which is now fixed:

If you saved your Lunar from v3.1.0 or before with v3.1.1, your knacks are gone.

To recover them, there's nothing you can do but re-enter your character or directly

edit the character save file.

-- Features --

* Weapon stats can factor in appropriate specialties

-- Bugfixes --

* Knacks are saved once again (Thanks, Kiren!)

* Characters with Sorcery print even when Anathema runs on Java 7

* "Bio-Luminescence" mutation shows up correctly

* "Flat damage" tag is printed correctly

* Knacks' sources are printed correctly

When you say logos for the Yozi do you mean just the caste signs or something original? I might be able to convert the cast signs from my comic into something usable if it is the former.

I'd say anything goes if it fits the style and is clearly distinguishable. Maybe you could post a link to a sample over there?

Since I'm not the man behind the feature, just the one rolling the drum, I can't say for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back