Blue

Height

5'9"

Weight

130 lbs

Body Type

He's lean but has a slight feminine build to him

Villainous Costume Description

As Anarchy he dresses in a suit that resembles Captain America's other than the color scheme that's primarily black and grey. On his chest is a white X. He wears a pair of black combat boots and a mouth mask that resembles Bucky's. There's a belt around his waist he uses to hold a knife, gun, and ammo. 

Tattoo(s) (if any)

He has a rose tattoo on his thigh and a couple of stars on his shoulder 

Scar(s) (if any)

None

Piercing(s) (if any)

He has a belly button piercing

Other

~

Personal Information

Personality

Jedediah is a mess. He's broken shell of what he once was and he doesn't think he can be fixed. With parents like Captain America and the Winter Soldier he isn't to sure he can actually amount to anything. The expectations placed before him aren't something he believes he can reach. He wasn't always like this. At one point he was actually happy, but he can't really remember when. He doesn’t believe in himself as much as he should and it bothers him.

Despite how much he doubts him self Jed never doubts other people especially his friends. He believes in them twice as much as they do. He’s usually generally kind and when it comes to his friends he’d do anything to make them smile. Jed doesn’t like ignorance and is quick to correct a person. He cannot stand messy areas and will usually tidy up if he sees a mess.

Jed tends over-analyze situations and over think a lot because of this he’s prone to start panicking and it takes awhile for him calm down. Jed’s been trying to get over trust issues because he knows it can hurt them and him. His genderfluidity is something he'd become extremely proud of. Because of it he's learned not to judge people.

When he gets in a fight he usually kind demeanor drops and he becomes somewhat of an animal. He’s aggressive to the point where it’s almost inhuman and he doesn’t like losing. He’s aware that some people are just stronger than him and he could most likely lose. He’s usually wary of those people but sometimes not so much.

Jed’s fond of being a villain because he knows one day he could probably die and the thrill of that gets him going.

Reading

Relaxing

Snow

Rainy days

Stars

Pretty things

Comedies

Dislikes

Being told he's worthless

Negativity

Loneliness

Abandonmenet

Spiders

Hot days

His parents (sometimes)

SHIELD

Goal(s)

To get over all his little insecurities. 

Fear(s)

What terrifies him the most is that one day everyone he cares for is going to leave him

History

Jedediah had been born in the back of a taxi to a single twenty year old and somewhere else Steve Rogers had grown a pair and his long time crush, Bucky Barnes, to be his boyfriend.

At the age of three Jed had been left at the doorsteps of some orphanage by his grandma. His biological mom had taken three jobs to try and support her family of two and his grandma had seen what it had done to her. He didn’t have much many friends at the orphanage and he was mainly seen as a weird kid, but he was okay with. He convinced himself he wasn't alone. On his eight birthday Captain America had walked into the orphanage with the Winter Soldier trailing behind him.

It was a spur of the moment thing when Captain America had asked to Jed to come home him. Initially Bucky had been upset because they hadn’t really talked about it, but he quickly warmed up to Jed. Ten years old was when they had started training Jed. The taught him the basics so if he ever had to he could protect himself. As he grew older he was taught more and more. His parents didn’t have superpowers like many other heroes so he relied more on guns and his combat more than anything.

When he was fourteen Jed had manage to screw up everything. He'd met a boy and despite the initial warnings from his parents he'd fallen madly for the troublemaker. They'd done stupid things together. They'd stolen some things and hurt a couple people and Jed couldn't help but feel guilty that he had liked every second of it. Their relationship was more physical if anything and he’d sneak the troublemaker in on multiple occasions. Jed slowly found out that the boy didn't really want to be with him and was just using him to hack into Avenger's towers. Jed had never really understood why, but if you could hack into the Avenger’s tower you were seen as a sort of “god” to other villains. It broke him and a sort of numbness had taken him over. When his parents found out he had been locked in his room till the foreseeable future.

In his room Jed had contemplated the meaning of heroes and villains for hours. He had gone over everything he had done and he hadn’t realized how much he really liked it. He liked causing trouble. He really liked being evil.

Over the years Jed had robbed major banks and had been hired to do jobs here and there. He liked the thrill of it. The fact that he could actually die had got his blood pumping and his heart racing. When Steve and Bucky had found out they had told him he needed to stop. They argued they’d have to take him down and Jed had dared them too.

At Eighteen Jed had moved out and cut himself from his parents. Of course they'd kept tabs on him and even managed to find him multiple occasions. Jed didn't bother talking to them and he fought with them over and over again. Their relationship became strained and Jed didn’t care enough to fix it. He couldn’t hate his parents, but at the same time he kind of could. They had lied to him. They had told him Heroes were the good guys, but there was no truth in any of that. Heroes were people too. People could get corrupted.

Anarchy had become a known assassin. He had taken a jobs for kingpin, Hydra, and sometimes just killed for the hell of it.

It wasn't till he was nineteen did Nick Fury JR. approach him with pretty good news. The Heroes had been taken and he wanted him among others to find them. He agreed (mainly because that SHIELD would leave him alone and he didn't feel like rotting in a jail cell), but he couldn't help but wonder who the hell managed to capture the heroes?

Powers/Skills

Powers

None

Skills

He's extreme agile and bit more flexible than most. His hand to hand combat is somewhat decent but he prefers to rely on the use of weapons more than anything.

Strengths

He has a wide knowledge on various weapons 

His tendency to over-analyze situations means he sees things others usually don't.

He's always a team player and ready to help 

Weaknesses

He isn't really good when it comes to operating a lot of weapons so he usually uses a knife and a hand gun

Because he over-analyzes things he makes situations worse than they are and it usually results in panic attacks

Just because he's a team player doesn't mean he really trusts his team 

Miscellaneous

His favorite color is blue because he thinks it such a sad color and it reminds him of the ocean

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, I was a bit shocked. I'm fine with the Cap and Bucky being together, but I was curious as to how you were going to make Jed their kid, so I was pretty skeptic. Personality needs a bit more depth, but when I got to history the thoughts going through my head were this: "Then how the hell is he gonna have powers and shit?" Then I saw you put him for no powers, which is what surprised me. Definitely something new, and I like it. However, I need some work done on the bio, but I'll help. I need you to answer these questions:

Who left him on the porch of the orphanage? How did Cap and Bucky get together? Why did they decide they wanted a kid? How was Jed's life with Cap and Bucky? Did they train him in combat? Is that why he's adept with weaponry and fighting? How close did he and mister troublemaker get? What was the troublemaker truly after - Jed's inheritance at the Avengers' tower? Fame? Weapons, money? I need more information on why he turned evil. Did he do anything bad after leaving Cap and Bucky? Does he hate them now? What does he do now, especially with his own getup? Did he make a name for himself?

These are things I want to know the answers to. Feel free to be more detailed than that. :)

In all honesty, I was a bit shocked. I'm fine with the Cap and Bucky being together, but I was curious as to how you were going to make Jed their kid, so I was pretty skeptic. Personality needs a bit more depth, but when I got to history the thoughts going through my head were this: "Then how the hell is he gonna have powers and shit?" Then I saw you put him for no powers, which is what surprised me. Definitely something new, and I like it. However, I need some work done on the bio, but I'll help. I need you to answer these questions:

Who left him on the porch of the orphanage? How did Cap and Bucky get together? Why did they decide they wanted a kid? How was Jed's life with Cap and Bucky? Did they train him in combat? Is that why he's adept with weaponry and fighting? How close did he and mister troublemaker get? What was the troublemaker truly after - Jed's inheritance at the Avengers' tower? Fame? Weapons, money? I need more information on why he turned evil. Did he do anything bad after leaving Cap and Bucky? Does he hate them now? What does he do now, especially with his own getup? Did he make a name for himself?

These are things I want to know the answers to. Feel free to be more detailed than that. :)

Okay I think I got it all

Okay I think I got it all

The personality is still short, but I like the history. :)  Thank you for the detail. Although it's not the heroes that have been kidnapped (they're all too old to fight that much anymore). It's the current good guys, the hero children that have been taken.

I am sorry I have to ask is his face claim Troye Sivan?

You would be correct, midget. If you right click a picture, you can search google for the image, and when I did, it showed that it was indeed Troye Sivan. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back