• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Unlikely Satisfaction

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
The land of Horoyama had been a bustling area at one point, but that was before the war. They had fallen since then, as war took resources and time and that took time away from the once prosperous land. However, not all hope was lost as many of the woman who sacrificed their men for the war had given children to the land. These children would help with work around the farms and such, things to keep the land up and running. However, their sacrifice wasn't enough and the army was suffering because there weren't many more able bodied men left to fight. The Emperor Allen was growing tired and weak from the war. His oldest, Atsumi, was the best bet to ending this war, this never ending war.

So, it wasn't long before Allen met with the nation they had been warring with and they struck a deal. Empress Miranda hadn't been quiet pleased with the deal that was struck, as it meant that their oldest, Princess Atsumi would have to leave home and go to a foreign land. Princess Katrina and Prince James had been lucky to not be the children that caught the other nations fancy. Though, it didn't make it any easier that the Emperor and Empress were losing their oldest daughter. However, they had no choice any longer, and as they were packing up their daughters and their son for the long trip, they were sitting in their oldests room. Empress Miranda had tears in her eyes as she looked over her oldests room and had a hand over her belly. It felt like just yesterday she had birthed her daughter, just a few hours ago that her daughter had come running through the door to her and her husbands room to meet her sister and brother, twins, and just a few moments ago that she blossomed into this adult.

"I know my love, I know that we are losing out little girl, but everything will be okay." Emperor Allen whispered as he wrapped an arm around his wife and kissed her head. "She won't be gone forever, we will get to see her." He whispered as he knew this wasn't easy, especially on his wife, but right now they had to get Atsumi to the kingdom where she would call home. "Come on, she's sitting in that carriage waiting," he whispered as he guided his wife out of the room.

They approached the carriage and he helped his wife in and sighed a little bit as he sat next to her and their twins sat next to their sister, as they were still young and could fit into tight spaces. Atsumi had her arms around her sister and brother as she looked at her parents and smiled softly. "It's going to me okay mother and father." She whispered as she knew they didn't want to see her go, but this was what she was made for, what she was born for. As the carriage departed, everyone spent the trip in silence, trying to come to terms with everything that was happening, everything that was going to happen.

Prince Fredrick, on the other hand, was suffering something of the same merrit, but not exactly as he got to stay in his home. His parents, King Fredrick Sr. and Queen Felicia, had to strike a deal as well, but theirs was to end a war that had been going on longer than the one in the land of Horoyama. Prince Fredrick and his living sister, Princess Tara, couldn't even remember when the war started as it had started before either one of them was born. It was unfortunately the cause of their older sisters, Princess Aliana, death. She had grown ill and they found out later that a poison had been slipped into her drinks and it had killed her slowly, causing her to become ill and eventually leading to her death.

Prince Fredrick wasn't too keen on marrying the Princess of the other nation, not wanting to be associated with the heathens that had killed his sister. His parents gave him some story about how the war needed to end and this was the only way. Bull, they could have eradicated the other nation without a problem. They could have done many things to avoid this outcome and simply take over that nations land and accept it as their own.

He had barely eaten that morning, deciding that he was simply going to train the day away. He wasn't even going to greet the royal family because he felt no earthly need to greet his sisters murderers. He sighed as he looked at his trainer, "again!" He ordered and the guy sighed a little, "sir, I believe we should stop before you get injured." He said as he looked at the young prince. Fredrick shook his head, "AGAIN!" He yelled and the trainer sighed a little bit as he soon started training with him again.

Nesca had never been a kingdom that was bothered by many. The mountain had always proved to be a bother to get past, leading most to simply look upon it and then turn their head in fear of the shadow that had been cast over them. It was something that any prince that would soon sit upon the mountain throne would feel. A feeling of pride and a moment in which he could hold his head up and smile upon his subjects.

But when the time of war struck them, when they were challenged despite the place where their castle stood. And they had suffered, their men falling in a country that was not their own, separated from families that grieved when the soldiers returned and found their son or father to not be among those that walked back into the city.

It was why Silas had agreed to the marriage proposal that his father had decided to bring up. He could not say that he particularly wished to settle down with a wife quite yet. And he could not help but think on the awkward feel knowing that whom he was to marry was precisely whom his family had been fighting. And such seemed to be unorthodox, yet it was true.

For there was their carriage, rattling up the path. He could feel his mother bristle at his side and then a hand come and wrap about his arm as she leaned and kissed his cheek. "Stand tall my boy... I know this is not how you want things." He reached up and gently cupped her cheek before he shook his head.

"Worry not, mother. This is what happens with all princes, hm? I think you should comfort father more than me." he murmured. She leaned back and turned to her husband then, reaching for his hand and letting her head rest against his shoulder as the carriage arrived with the family that was once their enemy. And they were prepared to meet them.

Delia was not prepared for anything, on the other hand. She was simply enduring and complying, as a good daughter would, with the wishes of her father. He walked too quickly for her, he held her arm firmly in his hand and she felt as though she was being dragged the entire way down the hall. Her arm ached and her feet were hardly able to keep up.

"Smile." he demanded.

"Let me breathe and perhaps I will." She could feel his fingers dig into the flesh of her arm and knew he was unhappy with what had been said, but could hardly bring herself to care over something so trivial.

He yanked her forward so she stumbled, but did not fall. "This is-."

"I know father." she waved him off and gently brushed her hair out of her eyes. "An important union." she turned her eyes away from him, but then tilted her head as she caught sight of something.

"But if that's him, I believe he is just as reluctant to be seen with me as I am with him." His eyes lifted and he looked to see the prince she was referring to.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"I would prefer not to."

Then she felt a not too kind shove against her back and she rolled her eyes before taking one step forward and then resting against the wall to simply stand near enough to make her father stop his assault.

Once the carriage came to a halt someone came around and went to open the door, but Emperor Allen was the one to open the door to the carriage first. He stepped out and looked to the man and smiled a little bit, "it is okay." He said as in his country they didn't have many servants. So, they usually did things themselves, and thus the Emperor was used to getting in and out of the carriage without any assistance. He helped two young children, Prince James and Princess Katrina, out of the carriage and they stepped aside.

First Empress Miranda exited the carriage and joined her husband at his side and took hold of the young childrens hands while they waited patiently. Atsumi seemed to be taking a moment to herself, trying to gain her composer most likely. Emperor Allen looked into the carriage, "Princess Atsumi." He called as he knew that this was hard for her.

Atsumi had kind of frozen seeing everyone exit before her, not sure why she didn't get out before them. After all, this was to be her homeland now, right? She heard her fathers voice and after a moment or two of thought she slowly exited the carriage.

Today she wasn't in her usual attire, she was wearing a red dress with gold thread embroidered into it in the form of flowers. She was wearing white gloves over her hands as well as a small bonnet covering her brown hair. She was a little bit more pale than usual, but that was because she had recently been sick and was just getting over it.

Finally the Emperor let the announcer do his job, and announce them. "Emperor Allen along with Empress Miranda, Princess Katrina, Prince James, and finally Princess Atsumi." The announcer said gesturing to each of them as he said their names.

Emperor Allen and Empress Miranda bowed respectfully, followed by Princess Atsumi and the two young ones. Emperor Allen looked to the family infront of them and offered a kind smile. "Sorry we are a little late, we got a late start leaving." He stated as he felt bad for being late.

Prince Fredrick was fighting hard, landing a few hits on his trainer before he finally got knocked on his ass. He breathed heavily as he looked to his trainer, "thank you." He whispered as he slowly got himself up and put his sword back in its sheath.

The trainer looked to the prince and bowed respectfully before departing as quickly as he could, before the Prince changed his mind about ending their sparing match.

Prince Fredrick cleaned himself up a little bit and soon heard the familiar voice of his father, King Fredrick. "Fredrick!" Called the older man as he soon came into view. "My son, please come up here!" He called as he looked at his son.

Prince Fredrick sighed a little bit as he looked to his father and nodded his head reluctantly before he made his way up to his father and bowed respectfully. "Yes father?" He asked and the King gave his son a stern look as he knew why he was calling him, and he knew his son knew that his bride was coming today. "Be nice," he said sternly to his son, as he knew how he could get.

Prince Fredrick rolled his eyes a little bit, "sure to the murderers of Aliana." He said and his father smacked him upside the head and sighed a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back