• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

An Unlikely Pair

It didn't take Layla long to move her things, she didn't have much. The only thing she had a lot of was clothes and books.

After about half an hour, the maid strolled back down the staircase and found Winston in the living room. She politely folded her hands in front of her and addressed him.

"I'm done moving my things, sir." She informed him with a slight smile. Her heels were beginning to hurt her feet, but it wasn't something she hadn't experienced before. That night, if she had free time, she was going to the gym.

Winston was in the middle of a movie when Layla had come downstairs. He looked back at her and smiled a little. "Finally," he teased, patting the couch next to him. He supposed that since it was the first day, he would let her relax a little and do as she pleased. "Driving around has got me tired, so I can't think of anything to make you do today."

Hoping she would sit down with him, he stretched his arms across the back of the couch with his feet kicked up on the table in front of him. It felt good to be a rich man. Tomorrow, he was going to the party where only the richest were invited, but he was going to bring Layla if she put on some good behavior.

Layla, a bit surprised, accepted his offer and sit beside him. But not too close. She wasn't sure what his boundaries were. She crossed her legs and lay her hands in her lap.

She turned to him with a soft smile. "Well, I'm not going to complain," she responded with a light laugh. Maybe he would let her go out then. Her friend Micheal had invited her to dinner after the gym.

"If you're okay with it, of course, would it be alright if I went out later this evening? I'll make you dinner before I leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back