• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

An Unexpected Outcome

jole875

Veni Vidi Vici

The year is twenty eighteen, agent red has been assigned to kill target nickname anomaly. Agent Red has strict instructions, kill and capture. Target anomaly is to be faced with utmost hostility, no mercy for the target.

Do not show sympathy for the target, remember what you are.

Eagle Eye Out.

Much has changed in the years after the happening, some are born with it, some gain it, but there is always a yearn for it. The Anonymous Investigation Bureau was set up to research the happening, little is known of what actually happened, but that doesn't matter. What matters is the outcome, after the happening people, children, and seldom animals changed. Gaining skills or knowledge that is outbound to them, animals becoming sentient, people becoming mindless, children becoming godlike beings with powers unexplained by science. What will you do to stop them, nothing you are simpleton, unable to stop the gods fighting one another. But I am no one, nothing, and something, I have power yes but my power is nothing like their power. They have inhuman strength, I have enhanced muscle fibers, they have quick reflexes I have neuron sensors. I am an agent for AIB, nothing more nothing less, my name does not exist, my emotions do not matter, my work..... my work is my life.

You were a blip on the radar when they sent me, you thought you could run away. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I am the radar and you are dead.

Gun Shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back