An old newbie

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So im kiri and i am new to the site, nice to meet you!

As you can gather from my profile im 18. I have been roleplaying since i was around 9 or 10 years old and on various formats. I roleplay in the third person and know a variety of fandoms. However, i dont roleplay Canons and prefer to play ocs. I also prefer 1x1s to a degree as i find it hard to get started in groups with people i dont know.

Im inactive on wednesdays and thursdays. I write between 150 to 300 words were post and this may be higher or lower depending on how many characters i play and my muse.

I roleplay offsite as well on Discord. If any one wants to add me send me a pm and i'll give you my discord ID.

Any other questions? Ask me! Wanna roleplay? Great so do i!

Animes:
Black Butler (Book Of Circus arc, S1 + 2, the manga, book of murder)
Blue Exorcist (Plus the movie)
Death Note
Hellsing (Orginal + Remake)
Deadman Wonderland
Tokyo Ghoul (S1,2 & 3)
Soul Eater
Blood Lad
Attack On Titan [s1, & 2
Diabolik Lovers (Season 1 & 2)

Movies/Books:
The Labyrinth
Twilight
Warm Bodies
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
Jack The Giant Slayer
Divergent
Hunger Games

Other;
Mystic Messenger

I think thats it xD

Animes:
Black Butler (Book Of Circus arc, S1 + 2, the manga, book of murder)
Blue Exorcist (Plus the movie)
Death Note
Hellsing (Orginal + Remake)
Deadman Wonderland
Tokyo Ghoul (S1,2 & 3)
Soul Eater
Blood Lad
Attack On Titan [s1, & 2
Diabolik Lovers (Season 1 & 2)

Movies/Books:
The Labyrinth
Twilight
Warm Bodies
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
Jack The Giant Slayer
Divergent
Hunger Games

Other;
Mystic Messenger

I think thats it xD

Hey! Welcome :) I am new to the site as well. What do you like to RP in the Harry Potter fandom?

I dont particularly ship the canons. And i actually dont roleplay canons much either.

I mainly do roleplays during the book era or after the series has finished. I acrually have not done one during marauder's era.

I am mainly interested in oc/canon pairings as well. [In which i take up the oc and any canons needed for interaction or roleplay purposes. And you take up the needed canon aka the love interest or such.]

Oh! In addition to Harry potter i am in the Fantastic Beasts fandom too!

I dont particularly ship the canons. And i actually dont roleplay canons much either.

I mainly do roleplays during the book era or after the series has finished. I acrually have not done one during marauder's era.

I am mainly interested in oc/canon pairings as well. [In which i take up the oc and any canons needed for interaction or roleplay purposes. And you take up the needed canon aka the love interest or such.]

Oh! In addition to Harry potter i am in the Fantastic Beasts fandom too!

Okay, good to know! I am interested in Harry Potter but usually more stick to canons, unless someone has a plot idea for something involving OCs. You're welcome to message me if that's the case. But either way, good luck. ( :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back