• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital An OC/Art Dump

CandySinsei

The Late Great
Roleplay Type(s)
Like Half of my Image sizes are HUGE so I'll keep to Thumnails or Spoilers to keep this compact
All Oc'S HERE ARE EITHER IN USE OR OPEN TO USE, I WILL KEEP TRACK
I have another older sort of art thread in the wind on here so yeah- this is all my art just ignore it if I've reposted it
Also a link to my partner search- why not - Multiple Settings - Nervously Looking for Partner(s)| MxM

Keki (unused BNHA OC)
keki.png
A student with a Sweet Creation Quirk, Currently unused in any Group or 1x1 Rp
~
Voski Thyme (Unused- Misc fantasy-esque)
Voski.png
A small teen, 4'11", with the power to control time in bursts, but due to a traumatic event in his childhood he rejects his powers spitefully and refuses to train or harness them unless forced to
~
Veri (Unused Misc)
torture sensei wip5.png
A man with a tortured past, literally, after escaping his tormentors he decided to take on that role himself and now he's out for hire to get information out of anyone for the right price, no patience for fools or childish drama but he can have a fond spot for innocently cute things and isn't fond or targetting anyone below their late teens​

WARNING: BLOOD
Lance (unused)
Lance is hangry.pngLance is hangry In the dark.png
So this guy comes with a story than can only have minor changes and the lore isn't perfect but he was for fun so I'm not too worried
He lives in a small "Gravity Falls-esque" town, filled with weirdos and woods full of monsters, when he was younger he was attacked by something, A Wendigo but he doesn't know that, and it left him with a weak voice and a scar. His family, rich and all about appearance, pretty much ignore him now and he avoids the woods as much as he can, afraid he'll be attacked again. He doesn't know it but when he does chance going into the woods it tempts the dangerous traces of the beast inside of him to make him change and hunger for flesh, be it animal or human.
All in all this ignores general Wendigo Lore just for fun drama elements because why not, OC's are all about having a good time, even if them having a bad time is how ya have a good time.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back