An Introduction

Dreamscape

Theoretical Time Traveler
Hello everyone. My name's Dreamscape, or Dream if you prefer. I'm new to forum rp so this is me experimenting, but I've been playing D&D and rping with friends for years. I consider myself an artist first and a writer second, so don't be too angry with me if I mess up time to time.

I hope to try out new things and get out of my comfort zone a bit more while I'm here, and maybe make a few friends as well. Currently I'm interested mainly in fantasy and sci-fi, but would be willing to expand my horizons to other genres. Either way, I usually enjoy a good adventure with a romantic sub plot, or at the very least a strong friendship or two.

What do I like as a person? Well I play a lot of Skyrim and play a few instruments. Can you guess which ones? I'll give a little hint: my arms are really well balanced when it comes to muscle and coordination.

Last edited:
Heyya! (*´∇`)ノ
I’m also new here. Glad to see anonyer dungeon-goer! I’m glad to hear that you’re coming out of your shell by hopping on here, as I am attempting to do the same thing, and I hope this helps ya’ a ton! I’m also into the sci-fi genre, if you’re looking to get ready to start one already (here is my thread for some loose plots:
Multiple Settings - Dark & Intricate RP Please! (Plots))!!
Also, if I had to guess I would say... mhh... do you play the drums? (・・。)ゞ

Heyya! (*´∇`)ノ
I’m also new here. Glad to see anonyer dungeon-goer! I’m glad to hear that you’re coming out of your shell by hopping on here, as I am attempting to do the same thing, and I hope this helps ya’ a ton! I’m also into the sci-fi genre, if you’re looking to get ready to start one already (here is my thread for some loose plots:
Multiple Settings - Dark & Intricate RP Please! (Plots))!!
Also, if I had to guess I would say... mhh... do you play the drums? (・・。)ゞ
Aye, you got it right. That and a bit of keys and attempting the uke. Some of the plots you're wanting to write seem fun too. I might be interested in that future slice of life some time. It seems fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back