An introduction to your local warmonger!

N0VA

All grown up
Hey everyone! Just made a account here, thought I drop a intro and introduce myself. The name's N0VA... you can call me by that name, I am a role-player for quite some time now, while not a pro at writing I think I am near a intermediate to advanced branch. On another note, I enjoy all kinds of role-plays and hope I will start up some good ones here. Cheers.

@N0VA

You seek to wage war? Heh. You and I will get along just fine. Fight scenes are a specialty of mine. You'd me amazed at how awesome the act of striking a shield can be,when done right.

I'm Alad V,resident used Warframe salesman. Don't feed the Zanuka. People also tend to call me Riddle,or variants thereof,due to my previous username. If you haven't seen it yet,check out the Shoutbox. Just hit the RPNation logo up top,and you should be brought right to it. It's like a live chatroom,with an infinite number of maximum users. Text only,but it's pretty much the beating heart of the site.

Also,if you haven't read them yet,I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with our rules,here. Most,if not all of them,are common dog. But,common dog to me might not be common dog to you.

I wage war for the right price. I care not but for the highest bidder... I always try to improve my fight scenes. So I guess I will ask you for help if I need help with one of those in the future, though I am found carrying an assault or sniper rifle. *chuckles*

Nice to meet you though Alad V, you said Warframe salesman? I have been in need for some materials for my Rhino for some time now. Thanks for the information about the shoutbox, already visited there and met a person called Grin and a fiery molten man.

Thank you for reminding me about the rules, I almost forgot to check them.

Hello there! I'm Lotus, local debater and peacemaker.

I'll look into hiring you whenever I need some peace enforced. ^_^

Glad to have you!

Thanks for the warm welcome Lotus, I would be happy to enforce some "Peace" for you, any time. >:-)

Glad to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back