An Introduction to the Artist

WordArtist

I know, it's pretty conceited of me to call myself that. I promise, I'm not normally that bad!

I've a passion for quality in writing, and I really enjoy watching - and helping to make - written language come together into stories that I would call nothing less than works of art. The flow of a sentence, paragraph, and overall story can be one of the most beautiful things in the world. The use of the right word in the right place is like putting that extra touch of paint on a flawless canvas. It's beautiful!

This is me... a writer who thinks of the written word as art, who enjoys creating it far more than observing it, and who seeks to write in tandem with others who share this passion. I hope to involve myself in the community (although no promises on quality interaction; social anxiety makes that difficult, at times) and make a few friends along the way.

Good enough for an introduction? =)

Your introduction is splendid~

Don't fret too much over the quality of interactions amongst members. There are many on here who experience social anxiety as well. And I truly enjoyed the passion you expressed among your explanation for your username. I wish mines had such a long and deep explanation as yours but it simply came from the phrase, "Life is a story."

Also random question, is your profile picture your cat? (I love cats~)

Yep! I have a 3-month-old named Ellie. I make jokes that Rogue is my cat and Ellie is Rogue's cat, because she hides from me and loves him. :p

That is too cute~
Does she hide from other people besides you? And they were both rescues, adopted from the shelter, or received through other situations?

That is too cute~
Does she hide from other people besides you? And they were both rescues, adopted from the shelter, or received through other situations?

She hides from everyone except Rogue. I found both of them through Craigslist, actually, but they were both rescues by the people I got them from.

Rogue was found on the doorstep of a lady's house when he was about 8 weeks, and she took him in to get him out of the cold. She put him up on Craigslist to find him a forever home.

Ellie was a pound baby, and she was rescued from what we think was an abusive pound situation by a really soft-hearted young lady. The young lady brought her home, started working with her to get her less afraid of humans, and put her up on Craigslist a few days later to try and find a forever home for her. She turned out to be a great companion for Rogue, which was exactly why I wanted a second kitten.

Mmmm yes cats who are usually afraid of people will feel comfortable with other cats. That poor baby. It'll take a bit for her to warm up to people but hopefully she'll see that not all of us are bad. And thank you for rescuing them, even if it means giving them a home! Any love will help any animal. I own a rescued cat as well. She was actually my neighbor's cat. The reason why I have her now is because she never wanted to go back into their home since she was bullied by the other cats and barked at by the large dogs so she'd stay out all the time. Over some time I gained her trust and eventually brought her in. They said I could keep her if I could bring her in, so since I did I now have a beautiful Siamese baby~ (although she's like 3 yrs old now)

It'll take a bit for her to warm up to people but hopefully she'll see that not all of us are bad.

I've had her for about three weeks now, and she's slowly warming up. Unfortunately for her, I'm getting ready to move, which means she's going to have to go through the whole process again. I feel so bad for her! Feliway helps, though. =) I hope it will make her transition a little easier.

I actually had her playing with me last night! It was at a distance in one case and hidden behind a quilt in another, but I still call it progress. Until recently, she wouldn't even come out of hiding on her own.

I wish you the best of luck with her~

And I hope you enjoy it here on Rpn! If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to message me, any other user, or (especially) the staff~

And I hope you enjoy it here on Rpn! If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to message me, any other user, or (especially) the staff~

Thank you. =) I haven't a clue what I'm doing. Forum communities are a bit... well... foreign to me. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but in the meantime, it's good to know that there are people who can answer any questions that crop up!

If you need any assistance be sure to let me or any of the other helpers know as that's what we are here for! Welcome to RpNation btw! Be sure to read up on the rules so you don't get in trouble on accident, and enjoy your stay :)

Your intro was cool! I love you profile picture too.
I'm always up for a roleplay. :3

Your intro was cool! I love you profile picture too.
Why, thank you! Also, Rogue thanks you... and asks you wot you lookin' at. I swear, every time I look at that photo, that's the impression I get from his expression. That distinctive one-eye-half-closed glare... got to love it.

I'm always up for a roleplay. :3
I'm brand new to forum RP, but I'd love to give it a go! I'm fairly flexible on genre - I think? - but I don't do fandom, and I don't do romance. So far, those are the only two things I think I'll be entirely avoiding.

Why, thank you! Also, Rogue thanks you... and asks you wot you lookin' at. I swear, every time I look at that photo, that's the impression I get from his expression. That distinctive one-eye-half-closed glare... got to love it.

I'm brand new to forum RP, but I'd love to give it a go! I'm fairly flexible on genre - I think? - but I don't do fandom, and I don't do romance. So far, those are the only two things I think I'll be entirely avoiding.

Haha
And thats fine. No biggie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back