An introduction like any other, maybe?

Vixel

Domine Selyria
Hello, bonjour and guten tag;

I couldn't have possibly fallen in a better place to do what I do worst, an introduction.

I am a totaly average man with average interests in modern day life and its "groundbreaking news" who would rather design a world where slavery was a thing than a world where nothing was happening except the everiday dose of empty romance people enjoy over getting laid or consuming some "not safe for society standard" (NSFSS) content, oh and spare me the super hero fandom discussions.

In short, I'd qualify myself as a natural leader who cares little about what problems there are rather than how to create a solution without making a fuss.
Discrete yet efficient, success-driven, the definition of pragmatism where a little loss is necessary for a greater success and vice versa (that last bit being very important to me)

I have respect for any kind of people who make themselves worth respecting, and thus nullifying any idea of racism or sexism, be they mentaly ill, black, jews, half-men/women or any form of aliens.

I sound rather rude and egoitistical but in the end, you'd find a man who'd give a coin at a homeless person who would then spend it randomly, and find me giving that homeless person not money, not affection, but a road for him to prove his willpower and grow of his own strength potentialy growing more than me and I am not afraid of that.

I have a teacher mindset where it is acceptable to not discard a problem but rather lead it to fixing itself. I tend to do very well around people who look up to me for aid, advises or pure mentoring despite my young physical age (which doesn't quite add up to the mental one mind you).

To make myself more understandable from a wall of text point of view, I'll put forth a little list of what I like, what I appreciate less and finally what I am looking for because let's face it, everyone has an agenda of any kind.

What I appreciate:
- Strategy and mind games
- Creating, controlling, managing, and leading to success an enterprise concerning multiple people/parties
- Helping my subordinates or equals progress through their lives' chokepoints
- Working for a success I desire
- Sitting on a bench with or without someone who doesn't require me to speak to know what I'm thinking and vice versa, looking over singular details.
- Creating certain scenarios mostly around geopolitics or national politics.

What I appreciate less:
- SJW, antifa, feminists, black lives matter, and all that stuff
- People who can't stand being proven they are wrong
- People who can't trust someone who proves to them physically that he is doing something for them
- People who are afraid of walking in the unknown and instead of listening to a mentor decide that it is the only solution for their own sake regardless of it being actually beneficial to them.
- Empty romance and stories of all kind that lead to nowhere in special, living day by day is fine but then don't pretend to create a story, just go out of your home and live that life, it's out there beyond your safe walls.

That is a very short list but it summarizes enough the mindset inside my little head.

Now if you read that far, huzzah to you!
Here's a little thing:

I am wandering around this fancy dandy place looking for people to support me (if they prefere being a subordinate) or help me (if not), but regardless, be part of not one shitty adventure that might aswell stop in 2 days or 2 weeks for no reason.

Rather join me in creating a bond beyond RP, regardless of who or what you are, where you are (though it's clear time differences could be a pain for my western european butt and yours but that wouldn't be enough if the bond is proper enough, which depends on the individuals forming said bond), and no I am not making this a dating sim or website, I could go out of my house into a brothel and pretend things are real and voila!

This concludes what could be a controversial post but I don't mind having some attention even if it is the unwanted kind.

Bound to the pleasure of your imagination and initiative,
Yours truly
Vixel

Feels like a cult I'd like to join one day.
I love your style.

Feels like a cult I'd like to join one day.
I love your style.

I am sure you would, question is, are you ready to make the step or not? Dreaming of something keeps your imagination living, but imagination doesn't lead to initiative, yet initiative requires imagination.

I am not yet ready for such commitment, sure, but perhaps one day I shall be. For indeed, initiative requires imagination, but also motivation, a trait in which I am lacking.

Just made this account to reach out to you after seeing your post. Since I can’t do much without some time and postings under my belt, was wondering what your preferred mode of contact is?

Users who are viewing this thread