An Arrival

Lackadaisy

Unlucky Member
This is an introductory sentence. Hello, I have not roleplayed in a vast stretch of time, but I have extensive experience with the practice. I have come to this land to utilize it as a means to, perhaps, rekindle my love of the pastime. My core roleplay interests are governmental, post-apocalypse, and slice of life.

This is a concluding sentence.

Saludos, amigo.

I also share your sentiments regarding the craft, being quite new myself and an aspiring writer too—though I haven't seen much success in the avenue of roleplays, not as much I would've liked that is.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay around here. I can say with some amount of certainty that this is the numero uno roleplaying site.

You know... as they say their is more than one way to skin a cat, you could always skin it top to bottom or the inverse. Of course their is always the option of doing so from it's head to tail or tail to head, and, I guess if you wanted to get creative, you could always skin off little shapes first to put a design in the cat and get need little skin stickers. We haven't even mentioned the fact that you can choose what state the cat is in before you begin the whole process. Moral of the Story? Skinning cats is a new experience for me every time, just like it will be fun to skin you Lackadaisy Lackadaisy . Cheers!

Saludos, amigo.

I also share your sentiments regarding the craft, being quite new myself and an aspiring writer too—though I haven't seen much success in the avenue of roleplays, not as much I would've liked that is.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay around here. I can say with some amount of certainty that this is the numero uno roleplaying site.
Hallo, mein Freund. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance.
You know... as they say their is more than one way to skin a cat, you could always skin it top to bottom or the inverse. Of course their is always the option of doing so from it's head to tail or tail to head, and, I guess if you wanted to get creative, you could always skin off little shapes first to put a design in the cat and get need little skin stickers. We haven't even mentioned the fact that you can choose what state the cat is in before you begin the whole process. Moral of the Story? Skinning cats is a new experience for me every time, just like it will be fun to skin you Lackadaisy Lackadaisy . Cheers!
Your copy-paste's misusage of "their" must be intentional.

My foray into roleplaying began in late-2015, and I have been writing for the bulk of my life. Now the question turns upon you.

I've been writing for a while now, and roleplaying for. . . I'm quite ashamed to say that I haven't actually roleplayed much prior to coming to this site here. If I may ask, where did you roleplay before coming to this site?

I've been writing for a while now, and roleplaying for. . . I'm quite ashamed to say that I haven't actually roleplayed much prior to coming to this site here. If I may ask, where did you roleplay before coming to this site?
Two long deceased forums as well as a place known as Valucre.

Just popping in to say salutations. Hope you find what you are looking for, and indeed if I can serve in any capacity.

History, governance, management, video games, and reading come to mind. Now counter.

Philosophy, history, economics, video games, music and reading, and they sometimes intermix with each other and my writings. What sort of books do you like? Are they in conjunction with your writing or roleplaying interests?

Philosophy, history, economics, video games, music and reading, and they sometimes intermix with each other and my writings. What sort of books do you like? Are they in conjunction with your writing or roleplaying interests?
As of late, they have been limited to non-fiction works, and at that not a great deal, due to dryness of the mind.

As of late, they have been limited to non-fiction works, and at that not a great deal, due to dryness of the mind.

I can fully understand that symptom and empathize with that feeling, this desolation of creativity, which I've been went through some few times in the past. Do you prefer group roleplays or those 1X1s?

I can fully understand that symptom and empathize with that feeling, this desolation of creativity, which I've been went through some few times in the past. Do you prefer group roleplays or those 1X1s?
I always deviate towards group roleplays as they allow for better character development and relationships -in theory.

I always deviate towards group roleplays as they allow for better character development and relationships -in theory.

Same for me—there's definitely more chance to develop those elements in the presence of many individuals and a wider gamut of involvement and input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back