• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Ami's Lab 2.0 | Mobile Friendly Freebies

Jewel

liquid smooth
I'm shy so all I do is lurk but I come back to this thread to just behold your BBCode skills every day. I absolutely love everything that you do. You are a BBCode demigod. Obsessed.

Ambiloquous

Graphic Fanatic
I'm shy so all I do is lurk but I come back to this thread to just behold your BBCode skills every day. I absolutely love everything that you do. You are a BBCode demigod. Obsessed.
I'm timid so all I do is skulk but I come back to your threads just to behold your trolling skills every day. I completely adore everything that you do. You are a troll semi-deity. Engrossed.

LKDSFL sorry, what I mean is: thank you! 💕 Your threads are formatted very neatly, and I was this close to PMing you for a 1v1 before I realized I didn't have the time.

Jewel

liquid smooth
I'm timid so all I do is skulk but I come back to your threads just to behold your trolling skills every day. I completely adore everything that you do. You are a troll semi-deity. Engrossed.

LKDSFL sorry, what I mean is: thank you! 💕 Your threads are formatted very neatly, and I was this close to PMing you for a 1v1 before I realized I didn't have the time.
My heart is bursting right now, I am so flattered, thank you my friend. If you ever find that you do have time, I'd always be overjoyed to receive word from you. :csmile:

cocacola

your mom's side peice
your codes... my fine gentleperson ... they are so exquisite. i love them, they're so pretty!! i became really good w html on other websites for this sort of thing and this only makes me want to learn bbcode even more !! how'd go about learning this?

Ambiloquous

Graphic Fanatic
your codes... my fine gentleperson ... they are so exquisite. i love them, they're so pretty!! i became really good w html on other websites for this sort of thing and this only makes me want to learn bbcode even more !! how'd go about learning this?
Thank you sm! ❣️ When I first started here, I looked over the Tutorial - RpNation - BBcode Guide thread first — though I'm sure you've seen it, being that it's pinned to this center. There used to be a BBCode+ intro thread or something like that, but then that died, so we all started using CSS injections in background and border tags. Here's a slightly older thread that I think still is pretty relevant: Tutorial - BBCode CSS Injection. If you've used HTML before, you probably know a bit of CSS, so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar (but if it is, MDN and the general internet has a lot of CSS documentation). I believe some other BBCoders have tutorials that you can filter out in the BBCode Center as well? Also, I think the thing that helped me the most was looking at other people's code and breaking down the components, so feel free to take apart, break, wreck, sift through any of my codes if you feel like that's your jam.

The_Googly_Eyes

The Googly Eyes are watching you
I'm just thinking, but will you ever do a mytholagy one? like Norse mythology or Egyptian mythology, or Greek?
Or better, ones that would do well on role-calling roleplays?
Also, your stuff is A- MAZ-ING

Ambiloquous

Graphic Fanatic
I'm just thinking, but will you ever do a mytholagy one? like Norse mythology or Egyptian mythology, or Greek?
Or better, ones that would do well on role-calling roleplays?
Also, your stuff is A- MAZ-ING
I might! I'm honestly not sure where or what my inspiration comes from sometimes, so I can't say for certain, but it's definitely not off the table. On the other hand, it's hard to embody such a specific style like that in a general code, especially since the elements that separate those mythologies from other stuff are likely the art (and possibly font) used than anything else.

For role-calling roleplays, I assume you mean ones with a set role to fill? I'm probably not going to design one exactly for that, but there are codes you could use for that purpose anyway if you change the placeholder text. I think Starry Sky has a section for something like that when you click on the second tab? You could probably repurpose some of the CS codes as well, since the text I put in code is just whatever I felt like putting in at the time of making.

Thank you sm!

Users who are viewing this thread