• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Attack on Titan: Battle for All

@Misuki Tatsumi you do not know this, but Levi's a vampire, Erwin, Hanjia and Mike are werewolves and of our OCs Luna and Richard are werewolves(Luna half human) and Erza is half vampire, just so you know it will not be easy to beat them

We do need a new wizard/witch, but your current character.... isn't fit for it. Might as well tell you the storyline now

Levi, the prince of the vampires and Luna, princess of the werewolf were suppose to marry to complete the peace contract between the two races, the wizards who were afraid they would be targeted next attacked the kingdoms in the hope to kill both Luna and Levi. The humans had made peace with everyone, but even they found the wizards going too far, but another wizard/witch didn't like what the others did and wiped them out. We had a wizard, but he left the rp

I was thinking about a witch but then I looked at my character and thought..this wouldn't work. But are there any other more characters needed?

no there aren't, unless you want to make a very annoying werewolf bodyguard to guard Luna, though it would be better if that's a male character, but we do need a witch or wizard since the storyline can't really continue without one

no potions, just spells and whatever kind of spellbook you have, but you have to keep the fact what your character is hidden from the humans, expect the royal family, which includes Victoria

So I have to just keep to Myself and basically be an assistant to the Royal families at the Survey corps? And I want my character to just find out about her history since it wouldn't make sense because I already made a couple friends. So I'll just add to my character,is that okay?

no since the one you have isn't fit to be a witch since her parents were killed, while she will be the one who wiped out the others of her kind, so I'm afraid you have to make a new one

Yup,same looks as before but with a 'when she uses her magic' or with a cloak since she goes into hiding,and the dress that my OC is wearing on the left next to the uniform,she'll most likely wear it at all times,but I'll add a cloak.

She needs to seem as human as most people at the wall, the only living outside the walls are werewolves, vampires and the wizards live there, but then you have to characters looking the exact same

since your character killed the wizards and witches after they attempted to kill Luna and Levi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back