• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Am I the only one unable to filter by keywords in the forums?

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't know if this is a bug or if it's something that's only happening with me. Whenever I filter by keyword in the forums (such as the roleplay advice section) it will reload the page, but it doesn't actually filter. This has been going on for weeks now. I thought maybe it was just a weird error that would go away, but it's been persistent. I feel like it started when the site updated?

Has anyone else been having this problem? Is there a solution or is it a site issue?

Hey Bastion,

We realized that the search function in general had some issues and just made some fixes that should help. Can you give it a shot now and see if it’s working better?

Hey Bastion,

We realized that the search function in general had some issues and just made some fixes that should help. Can you give it a shot now and see if it’s working better?

Just tried. It still won't filter by keyword or tags. I can filter using any of the dropdown menu options, such as post prefixes and thread type.

Just tried the same thing, keywords don’t seem to be working rn

Try it now? The search function can sometimes take a while to rebuild itself, but it seems to be working for me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back