• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking - 1x1 Fantasy/Romance RP Partner(s)?

Requiem

Anime/Cat/Video-Game Enthusiast
Looking for a few long-term 1x1 RP partners who'd like to RP their ideas.

A little bit about me:

- I try and be as active as possible! I do follow the GMT time zone though, which recently went forward an hour, so our timezones may be very different.

- I only play female characters, sorry!

And that's basically it. :3 I had no idea what to put, sorry. xD

RejectedShadow said:
I'm interested. Been feeling pretty bored lately so anything to drive some creative thinking is fine by me.
Great! Shall we talk on PM?

Didn't have any particular idea. I'm open to anything unique. Something along the lines of trying to complete a quest maybe?

RejectedShadow said:
Didn't have any particular idea. I'm open to anything unique. Something along the lines of trying to complete a quest maybe?
Sounds good, so would it be set in some kind of fantastical MMORPG-ish world?

Requiem said:
Sounds good, so would it be set in some kind of fantastical MMORPG-ish world?
Sure, anything goes in the world so there's no holding back. Or we could go with like a medieval type of world setting as that's easier.

RejectedShadow said:
Sure, anything goes in the world so there's no holding back. Or we could go with like a medieval type of world setting as that's easier.
I don't mind at all, but that would be a lot easier so I think that would be good. What kind you of characters would you and I play?

Requiem said:
I don't mind at all, but that would be a lot easier so I think that would be good. What kind you of characters would you and I play?
Thinking of like a small-village kind of guy just thrust into the task of saving the world, you know. From there whatever character you or I need to bring up to further the storyline I'm fine with. Your character is entirely up to you. If you've ever seen the show Legends of the Seeker it's kind of like that really as a basis.

RejectedShadow said:
Thinking of like a small-village kind of guy just thrust into the task of saving the world, you know. From there whatever character you or I need to bring up to further the storyline I'm fine with. Your character is entirely up to you. If you've ever seen the show Legends of the Seeker it's kind of like that really as a basis.
I haven't seen the show, but I get the basis. What relationship would the two characters have? Childhood friends, sweethearts, etc?

Requiem said:
I haven't seen the show, but I get the basis. What relationship would the two characters have? Childhood friends, sweethearts, etc?
Guessing childhood friends. It would lead to interaction with each other early on. Unless you want something else.

RejectedShadow said:
Guessing childhood friends. It would lead to interaction with each other early on. Unless you want something else.
Nope, that's good. I was thinking my character could be very naive, and refused to let your's leave without her, unless you had something else in mind. Do you have names for the town, other places or characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back