• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altrya's CS [Closed]

Altrya's OOC

A journey in Altrya - The wrath of the unknown [CLOSED]

If you need any help, please contact me. Please note that this RP fit in the Heavy Casual/Detailed category.

Rules ! I know, it ain't fun but i have to :( Please respect each of my orders. I'm not a tyrant, but i won't tolerate any insults between each roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone, receive a warning point. Two warning points mean you will be kick out definitely from the Roleplay. I hope i won't have to do that.

Do not abuse your powers. I'm taking a look at each character powers in the roleplay before accepting them, but sometimes people may still abuse their powers. Abusing your powers will nullify the fun for everyone ! I won't give you a warning point, but i may tag you in the OOC.

No god modding. What does it mean? Simply do not write a post like this : "David slashed the whole belly of X, killing him easily." Instead, say something like that : "David took his sword, aiming a slashed toward the belly of X." You may receive a warning point when you're playing like that too much.

* = Obligatory

Name* :

Race* (Short explanation if it's not canon) :

Gender* :

Age* :

Alignment (Good/Neutral/Evil) :

Appearance* (Picture/Description) :

Powers/Magics (Huge alternating time, dimensional powers with a huge scale and immortality is forbidden. Do not hesitate to be creative !) :

Weapons :

Backstory* (One paragraph is the minimum) :

Personality* :

Theme song :

Others :

Last edited:
pls 2.jpgName*: Remus Arkos.

Race*: Djinn.

The Djinn are a race of beings that resemble humans in nearly every single way, and are often mistaken for human. If not for their very subtle difference in hair color, nobody would be able to tell the Djinn and human apart strictly from appearance only. And that difference being that their hair color fade at the ends. Except if they're bald. These Djinn possess bodies that are completely made up of smokeless flames and as such, possess immunity to fire.

A thing about Djinn that makes them special however, is that they possess purely elemental manipulation powers that are there from birth. Made up of 4 natural elements, those being Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Fire was the first of the four and are sometimes considered to be 'pure' Djinn. Water is the second, Earth is the third and Air is the fourth. Out of all the four elements however, the most powerful of them all are the Air Djinn, due to the many different capabilities of their element.

Though nowadays however, Djinn are more than just those 4 elements. Through two of the elements procreating, they can create a child with an element that's the combination of the two. Such as Fire and Earth creating Lava, Air and Earth creating Dust and etc. Sometimes the combination of two elements and the expected result are different, and a combination of fire and earth instead makes one with glass manipulation. That kind of thing.

Djinn are very rare to see in the outside world though, as they have a preference to just stay in their one home for the rest of their lives. They only know of things of the outside world due to books the ones that did decide to venture out find and returned home with. But still, they're so very rare to see outside of their homes. Plus even if they did decide to try and blend into society, they'd all just be mistaken for humans as they closely resemble them. Djinn are also a mystery to many people.

And though they're bodies are made of flames, unless they were to actually have the required skill to turn themselves into actual flames, they're physical bodies are very much like humans. They bleed, have organs, and got the same private parts. And if hit by something that would be able to damage a human enough to make them cough up blood, they'd be coughing blood. Though they are still very immune to fire, so that's a plus for them.

Another thing about Djinn is their special blood when in physical form, having the properties it has, it can make some very powerful potions if mixed. Using Djinn Blood in a potion would result in a very, very powerful flame immunity potion. And at the same time, if the liquid is lit up, it could make for a very volatile and flammable liquid. Drinking results in immense flame immunity that could last for a very long time depending how much was put in, or a liquid that could be very flammable and combustible. Drinking the blood purely would still give the same effects, but not as powerful.

Fun Facts:
-The average size of a male Djinn's penis is 9 inches and a half, so they're all very capable of handling happy time in bed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i am not sorry

but pls no ban
-Djinn prefer not to leave their homes their entire lives for no particular reason.
-There have been at least 10+ new elements of Djinn not counting the original four.
-To get a Djinn drunk is very hard, usually taking at 15-25 bottles of hard booze to get them fully drunk.

Gender*: Male.

Age*: 25.

Alignment: Good.

Appearance*: Remus Arkos takes the appearance of a man with a higher than average height of 6 feet and 3 inches, with a weight of 167lbs. The build of his body is one that's quite muscular, possessing abs and the such due to being trained as a swordsman for his entire life. Remus' hair is mostly just the color of black, but possesses a more grey-ish hue towards the ends. The length of his hair is quite long in length, reaching halfway down his back. It's appearance is generally just quite messy, but he doesn't mind that much. The eyes of the Djinn are quite like the color of his hair, black. And completely black, quite akin to the night sky itself. Like a beautiful abyss with no end seen within the cracks down to it. He has bags underneath them.

The clothing attire that Remus usually wears consists of a large hooded cloak of dark blue color, with an amulet strung in the middle to make it not fall off of him and wrap around him. It's very frilly. Underneath the cloak however, are articles of clothing that consist of a black and white shirt and a pair of sand coloured trousers. His footwear is a just a pair of sandals and he also wears a ring as an accessory.

Powers/Magics: Flame Physiology - As with any other typical Djinn of any type, they possess a physiology that is made of smokeless flames. And with this physiology of there's they're capable of easily flying around without much effort, as well as the ability to change their forms. Though despite being capable of changing their forms, it takes a lot of will and training before one is capable of it.

Air Manipulation - As Remus comes from a long line Air Djinn, he possesses the typical ability to manipulate, shape and generate air.

Weapons: Cadere - A blade that was made specifically for Remus himself, a special made blade made with rare materials. It's a rather long sword, with white and gold colors put all over it. The guard is one that appears to be like the the shape a star when seen from underneath and has a long black thing that helps lock the sheath in place. The blade is one of nearly black color, but like Remu's hair, becomes grey when reaching the end. Overall, it's a beautiful blade.

Twilight.jpg

Backstory*: Coming from a very long line of swordsman, more specifically of the Djinn and the air variant, Remus has blood in him of quite a lot of swordsman spanning generations and generations. The tradition of learning swordsmanship was something that had practically been mandatory for all the capable family members. With him being the third eldest in his family, with four more younger siblings.

From a young age, Remus had been quite curious when it came to swordsmanship, so when the time came for him to actually learn about it and truly continue the tradition he did not make much of a fuss about it. It was something that he had actually been quite passionate about, and trained nearly everyday with intense dedication and determination to become the best swordsman in his family.

This training continued for years and years, and he had been trained to the point of developing quite the muscular physique. A physique that could make any woman who only cared about looks swoon over him. Eventually, Remus came to be the best swordsman among all of his siblings. Even beating his father a couple of times when they sparred, and he was quite the swordsman himself. It was an outstanding achievement for him.

But, with doing anything repetitively, Remus had gotten quite bored with doing everything over and over again. He'd already been made a sword of his choosing, and doing other things just didn't appeal to him whatsoever. Reading books was something he'd usually do, but that got boring as well. So the only option he was left with as he was the best swordsman in his family right now, and that option was to leave.

Leaving home was the only thing that could ever kill off his feeling of boredom, searching for adventure and jobs and the like. It was a thing that Remus had decided to keep in secret, because he didn't wish to be greeted with tears and or denied access to the outside world. He only just left a note and packed his things into a bag, where he carries multiple supplies. He disappeared over night.

And that, is the start of his life as a nomad. Where he searches for jobs people would want him for, and generally doing many things in order to make some cash for food. Sometimes he's even robbed people.

Personality*: The first thought that comes to mind when describing Remus is the fact that he is a very dedicated and determined person, but may come off as nothing but a lazy bum or a good for nothing person. To many people, he appears as a really lazy person, and especially shows it when around strangers. And not only that, but he's also quite the abrasive person.

Caring not for the feelings of other people unless it's in certain situations, and just easily going into a person's private space without even a second of thought. Remus is also pretty impartial, not caring much about the rank of a person and whatever in the world they are. He would treat basically anyone like this, unless it was a person he had respect for.

Remus could also be a bit obsessive with things he's grown to love, but also quite easily bored by things if it gets way too repetitive. Other than that, Remus can also be quite straight forward with his actions and words. A bit too much. He's the type to just say whatever came to his mind, and that's caused some problems before. And Remus is also one to follow his own heart and emotions.

But there the good points in him, and the most noticeable of them all being his kindness or intelligence. The kindness in him usually shows itself when someone's in danger, or whenever someone's sad. He's a caring person, indeed. But doesn't show it much. Another good trait of his is intelligence, which is quite high. Due to the amount of time he's spent reading books and the such that he'd find in his home, he's come to a bit smarter than most people.

Theme Song:

Others: Remus has a fondness for alcohol.

Last edited:
To gods of this twisted world,

I do not know what cruel fate you have in store for me, nor that of the others. Haha, it's funny isn't it? This broken, war-torn world we would fight to restore... It's all just entertainment for you, isn't it? My friends would just die over and over again, at your own whim... No, they're not even my friends, are they? Emily, Lucius, Larke, Ravus... They're just bits of code and words typed up with some piece of technology beyond my current understanding, huh?

It's funny though. The gods are always painted like grand, glorious beings that would triumph over any mortal... And yet the gods of gods... You're all pathetic. Meddling creatures who would create beings even more powerful than yourselves, hiding behind your little refuge, beyond my reality...

The more I think back now, the more I've realised. Everything that's happened in my past was completely pointless, huh? Everything that will happen, everything that has happened. It was all for nought. With every sunrise, I always ask myself; what do I try for? Even if I did get my happy ending, it would just be ripped away from me sooner or later... Fine. If the gods won't write me an ending, then I'll make my own.

Trust me, if I had things my way, YOU'D ALREADY BE DEAD...

-Yours sincerely, Faust WIndfallow, First Grand Archmage

Last edited:
Akena the Shadowangel​

During the day
f4394dbfd5ce5ef4a4ae8e40c768f185.jpg
Powers
Paranoia
Akena is able to create an area of pure black darkness in a 53 squarefeet (5 squaremeter). This field of darkness denies any kind of vision to everyone except for Akena. It remains for 10 seconds. One can walk out of it, if they find the way.

Duskbringer
Akena is able to teleport behind any person that is within Paranoia. She does not make a sound while doing so, unless she speaks of course.

Living Shadow
Akena is able to make the shadows of anything rise. If the thing that the shadow origins from can move, the shadow will be able to move as well. It will listen to Akena's orders. Of course, a tree isnt the most useful shadow servant. A monster shadow might be. If the person that shadow is from has a weapon, the shadow will have the same weapon, however powers and abilities are not copied.

Rising Shadow
Akena creates a living shadow of herself on a certain position in her sight. It moves however she wants it to. It can touch physical things and thus injure enemies. She can create multiple shadows, but the more there are, the more draining it is and the more concentration it needs. That means she gets weaker the more she is keeping awake.

Shadowwarp
Akena is able to swap positon with her shadows at any time.

Shadowpuddle
Akena is able to sink down into a puddle of shadows. That makes her able to pass walls and terrain, but it makes her lose a physical form. That means she can neither be hit, nor attack. As soon as she rises out of the puddle, she gets a physical form again.

Magic Blade
Akena can create any blade she wants. Those blades do not have any special effect and will disappear again after a time, but it grants her the chance to not need to carry weapons and be harder to disarm.

Collect the dead
Akena has the ability to absorb the power of those she killed. This power does not last forever, but it gives her a momentary buff in combat and makes it easier for her to fight multiple enemies without loosing too much stamina. The stronger the victim was, the stronger and more durable is the buff.

At Night​
Konachan.com - 72836 black_hair ganesagi halo original wings.jpg

Powers

Unspeakable Horror
Akena can create and move tendrils of pure darkness, that take physical form. They will grow out of her back or the ground, where ever she wants them to.

Shroud of Darkness
Akena can create a circle of darkness around her. She cannot move while it exists and cannot use any other ability, she can barely even talk, but it protects her from almost everything, except for light-based attacks and abilities.

Umbra Blade
During night, her weapons become covered in darkness, which add to the power they have. Even if the blade fails to penetrate something, the darkness will cover it. That has no active effect, except for being able to synergize with other abilities.

Spreading Darkness
Akena can cover places near her in darkness. That has no active effect, except for being able to synergize with other abilities. It appears as black, formless mass.

Consume Darkness
Akena can consume all the darkness that momentarily is around her, healing herself. The more darkness, the higher the healing. She can heal up to a stab to the stomach if a lot of darkness is spread, but she cant heal cut of limbs or anything similar.

Contract Darkness
Akena can pull everything covered in darkness towards with a great amount of force. The more darkness is spread on the object, the stronger the force of the pull.

Detonate Darkness
Akena can make the darkness detonate. This detonation does no real damage, but it blinds everyone except her that stands within it. Akena can further teleport into any detonation caused like that, as long as it takes place. The blinding effect does only stay for about a second.

Collect the dead
Akena has the ability to absorb the power of those she killed. This power does not last forever, but it gives her a momentary buff in combat and makes it easier for her to fight multiple enemies without loosing too much stamina. The stronger the victim was, the stronger and more durable is the buff. Further, Akena will enlengthen her life for a few years, the stronger the victim was, the more life energy she gains.

I am Darkness
Akena is able to teleport to any location where darkness is spread. She does have to wait 20 minutes before using this again, once using it.

Agony´s Embrace
Akena can summon the wagon "Agony's Embrace", a powerful being that will maw down anything in it's way, listening to Akena's orders. It stays for 10 minutes or until the headless driver is killed.
Konachan.com - 219359 animal armor cape ganesagi horse original spear weapon.jpg

Requisite
Full Name: Akena Eldclaw

Orientation: Straight

Race: Shadowangel (a kind of demon)

Alignment: Evil
Persona
Personality:

During the day, Akena is a kind and caring wife. She sticks to Ravus side as if glued to it and appears to be the most warmhearted being there is in the world. She appears like she couldn´t even hurt a mosquito that was trying to sting her. All of that that is only a bit of act, she is very kind and nice during the day, unless you really anger her or threaten those she wants to protect.

DUring the night, she becomes the opposite. While still being a loving and supporting wife to Ravus, besides him, humans, elves, dwarves, whoever there is, they all just appear as prey to her. She wants to hunt and kill, for fun and the thrill of it. Her targets are chosen randomly, or at least they appear to be. Oftenly, the targets still are people that try to uncover who the queen really is.

-Apples

-Sweets

Dislikes:

-Bitter food

Favorite Food:

Apples, obviously

Akena changes appearance, powers and also in personality, according to the day time. She is different when its day than when its night.

Skills

Sneaky
Akena is pretty good at not being seen.

Angels Voice
Akena is an extraordinary singer.

Acrobat
Akena's body is trained and she is very acrobatic.

Flight
Akena has wings that give her the ability to fly.
Weaknesses
Cloudy
If the day is cloudy and no sun shows, there are no shadows for Akena to use. Kinda a meh situation for her.

Ouchie
Any light based abilities hurt Akena double the amount they ususally hit someone.

Blub
Akena can't swim.

Rings of Life
During her night form, the rings, that look like halos, above her head, represent Akena's remaining life time. Each time she takes high amounts of damage or the rings are directly attacked, one will burst, weakening her incredibly and shortening her life by the amount it represented. Damage that would usually be lethal damage will make 5 rings burst. If no rings remain, Akena dies.

Backround

Akena has lived for centuries. But she was without much purpose for a long time. It was when she recieved her mission that she had a purpose.

Her master prepared everything, before the trap was set up. Akena almost died in the process, it was all planned. Near dead, she was found by the one human that was supposed to find her. Ravus Eldclaw. Ravus saved her life and when he asked who did that to her, she explained that her prior master told her he had a mission for her, but then he betrayed her. She said it was apperantly his plan to lure her away and then kill her, but he failed, as he left her to die, thinking nobody would find her. The angelic demon promised Ravus to one day make up for what he did for her. From that day, she followed him. Eventually, he fell for the kind and sweet woman and they married. Akena appeared to really have changed, despite her dark personality at night. Ravus learned she could not help it. But he never was a target of her rage and bloodthirst.

Slowly, with kisses and similar things, Akena corrupted the human king. Ravus grew more and more vulnerable for the darkness, until it consumed his heart through one event. It is her mission to keep Ravus corrupted and make sure he will go through with his goal. She will support him with all she has. However, it might be possible that over the time, she really developed feelings for him. Sometimes truth and act are hard to keep apart.

Combat Information

While Akena can create any weapon she wants, she still has two that she always carries with her. One on her belt, the other one... well, inside of her. (dont think stupid now, perv)

Left Hand: Claws
54.png

When not in use, they are stored within her skin. On wish, the claws extend, covering her hand with an armored glove.
Right Hand: Dagger
img-thing

A D D I T I O N S

Fluff

In her freetime, Akena can be found spending time with Ravus and singing during day, hunting during night.

Known quotes of her are
"You have a warriors spirit... I think I'll take it.",
"Embrace the shadow or die in darkness!" and
"I am misunderstood. An angel can't be evil."
The last known quote is one, that only one person, one that she killed, ever heard, but it is significant enough to be mentioned:
"We are dishonored
Abandoned, rotting in the scum of damnation
For eternity, we were consigned to oblivion
Pushed to the shadows of existence
The sun will drown
The oceans will be stained red with blood
And the rise of the forgotten will come to punish your soul"

Themes

• Theme:

Battle Theme:

Damn it Faust, I don't care what you'd say... I'll go to hell and back. I'd defy the will of the heavens to have you back.
Emily Windfallow

Name: Aurial

Alias: Emily Windfallow

Race: Half Archangel/Human

Alignment: Good

Appearance :
upload_2017-7-24_17-12-53.png

Powers/Magics :
-Pyromancy
Faust has only taught Emily pyromancy. She doesn't have anything too fancy, so don't expect much.

Basically holy magic, users of Celestial Magic can call down the holy light to heal wounds, or smite their foes. This magic can save lives, and kill as well. Though celestial magic is usually wielded by those who believe in good, there is nothing to stop an evil entity from wielding it.

Smite- The caster calls down a ray of holy light to smite their foe. The light will burn their foe. Holy spells are effective against undead, and a simple smite can turn lower tier undead into dust, it is a rather weak offensive spell. Smite will only do mediocre damage at best against the living.

Lesser Heal- Caster uses the holy light to heal wounds in battle. Lesser Heal can regenerate cuts and scratches, but can only lessen very deep wounds, and cannot cure poison, or lift spells and curses.

Lesser Barrier- The caster uses the holy light to form a protective barrier around them, or an ally. Lesser Barrier can absorb physical blows fairly well, but suffers against magic attacks, and is completely useless against powerful spells such.

Law of Retribution- Currently the most powerful spell in Emily's arsenal (which isn't very powerful,) Judgement creates swords of light that revolve around in a circle behind the caster. Whenever a foe attempts to strike the caster, the swords will nullify the attack completely (if physical) and to some extent (if magical), before sending a blow to the attacker at full force of their own attack. However, Retribution does not work on high-level spells or physical blows with a blade enhanced with magic, or the said weapon used is powerful to some extent. (for example, if Ravus were to use Durandal and attack Emily, Retribution would just break and dissipate.)

Summon Durandal- Emily can summon her blade, Durandal into her hand at any given moment. There are ways to negate this ability.

Weapons :
Durandal
upload_2017-10-17_10-17-12.png
After the Guillotine Scythe was shattered into pieces, the shards of the blade of the scythe was gathered and forged into a sword. This sword was Durandal, forged from the same angelic silver of the Guillotine Scythe. This blade has similar properties, cutting through all things evil and unholy with ease. This blade also enhances its user's celestial magic.

Unlike the weapon from which Durandal was born from, its design is much less threatening than the Guillotine Scythe. Durandal takes on the form of a much more decorative longsword, with a bronse-colored handle and guard with angelic runes carved into it. The bronse color runs into the blade, which fades into silver near the middle. The tip of the blade is also slightly bronse coloured. Durandal measures about 37 inches in length.
Backstory :

Born to a mortal mother, Emily grew up in the city of Dunstan. However, her mother died of sickness (or at least she was told) when she was ten. Your average everyday tragic story, blah blah.

However, her life took a turn when she was fifteen. At an underground (and also illegal) auction, she was sold as a slave. In the end, she was bought by a man dressed in all black. Faust had noticed right away that she was a half-celestial, and had bought her out for an outrageous price-- twenty MILLION gold. That night was a little crazy, to say the least. She rode a skeletal dragon (which the man had insisted on her calling it Reh'Kurzul) all the way from Thimdam to the Blaros.

The man had explained that he didn't buy her as a slave, and instead, just decided to let her do whatever. This obviously, was a really big change. First from some illegal slave market, to some massive mansion all the way in Blaros. Faust taught her Pyromancy for 'self defense' in case a bunch of 'drunk morons' as he called them, attacked her. However, Faust never told Emily that she was half-celestial. Oh. And Faust never actually paid the twenty million gold. Instead, he gave the auctioneer and the guys who tried to sell her a VERY important life lesson-- don't ever run an illegal auction and try to sell some little kid as a slave. Not that they'd need such knowledge in the afterlife.

So... Back again, are we? Why even bother with that half-celestial? An Archangel and Elder Lich do not go together very well.
You know perfectly well my original intention.
Were you really that paranoid? The Grand Archmage, scared of a little girl? That's cute.
Shut up. Save your weird fetishes for later.
Oooh, scary.
I admit though... I never thought I'd get attached to that angel.
I am rather surprised... that you didn't kill her. Every other Elder Lich is merciless.
She's been through a lot. It would have been cruel to give her some false sense of hope, only to tear it all away.
You were the one who killed her father. Had it not been so, maybe she would have had a chance of a normal life.
Not my problem that Uriel thinks he's all high and mighty. Just because you're some Archangel doesn't mean you're all powerful. And I proved my point.
Yet now, the duty of cleansing the world of you falls on the shoulders of Auriel. If you think about it that way, it was you who took away her life is it had been to begin with.
And now, I want to fix that.
Even though you originally wanted to kill her?
Charon. I was but another monster. I had lost nearly all of my humanity. I was no better than any old lich. To become stronger and spread the undeath upon all ground which I tread upon.
Except that you were one of the few which succeeded in becoming all-powerful. A god, if you will.
Magic does not make you a god. I thought the Anti-Magus already proved that.
You are right, I suppose. But now that you've fallen, what will steer that girl you call Emily away from becoming that Auriel you so dread?
She does not 'become' Auriel. She already is. Her path now is her own to choose. Anyhow, what duty will the Heavenly Realm bestow upon her? I'm already dead.
The Necronomicon ex Mortis still walks upon the mortal realm.
And you bet I'll take care of her.
We'll see... Destiny is cruel, is it not? It may force a girl to cut down the man which she had once looked up to greatly.
Yes, indeed. A cruel destiny indeed...
Yes. We've talked long enough. It is time to take the dead across the River. Shall you be joining me?
No. I will make my own way across. The River Styx will freeze in my wake.
You sure are great at making enemies. The Nethergod will not be pleased.
Even gods can be struck down.
Farewell then, Faust.
Goodbye, Elizabeth. May we never meet again.

Personality :
Still gentle and kindhearted, yet broken. Apparently, she didn't deal with Faust's death too well. Emily is currently trying to find a way to bring back the Grand Archmage, following the rest of the group in hopes of finding another artifact suitable to be used as a phylactery, or even better, a real phylactery. She isn't as gullible anymore, but make your act convincing enough, and Emily will probably still fall for a trick or something... She prefers to stay out of a fight, and is afriad of dirtying her hands with blood, but will do it if that is the last available option.

Quotes:
"An eye for an eye, a limb for a limb... Why does this world have to be so cruel?"
"Death can be defied. That much I am certain of."
"I swear on the sacred blade Durandal... I will succeed."

Others :
-At this point, Emily's magic is still quite weak
-She STILL doesn't know she's half-celestial

Last edited:
Aolis Fenrir

31161.jpg

Race* (Short explanation if it's not canon) :Elf

Gender* :Male

Age* :24

Alignment (Good/Neutral/Evil) :Chaotic/Neutral

Appearance* (Picture/Description) : Aolis is fairly tall, standing at at 6' 1''. He usually holds a pained expression that borders intense grief; however, he feels no such thing.

Powers/Magics (Huge alternating time, dimensional powers with a huge scale and immortality is forbidden. Do not hesitate to be creative !) :

Nothing Magic

Having "sold his soul" and carved the Forbidden inscriptions on his body, Aolis has gained the power over nothing. It is a very powerful element, however, he constantly faces self erasure if he allows the powers to consume him. Using his powers for too long causes him to fade into nothingness. His existence itself would be erased.

Spells
Blank Slate-After making contact with someone, he can remove all of the memories of said person/beast. Moreover, he can choose to remove certain memories. The downside of this technique is that it is not something that can realistically be used during battle. Erasing a subject's memories takes time and contact must be made throughout the erasure. Ultimately, it takes about 20 minutes to completely erase a person's memories. After an hour, the subject's memories will slowly begin to return.

Void Arrows-This is Aolis's main form of attack. He manifests arrows comprised of Nothing magic, that resemble pure energy and are only slightly larger than a normal arrow. He launches them at the enemy with the intent of erasing them. He can currently launch up to 3 arrows at one time; however, this might increase as he adjusts to this new power. Needless to say, he cannot have this active for too long, or he starts to fade from existence. Objects pierced by this arrow suffer erasure, from whatever part was struck.

Right Hand of God-The user will imbue his right hand with void magic and touch something to completely erase its existence. This object is absorbed into his right hand, and while the existence of said object remains erased, this technique cannot be used again. This attack does not mean the immediate death; however, for example. The user can erase someone's arm; however, damage to the actual arm would not be done, and the enemy would not be dying from blood lost. His arm would simple be non existent until Aolis brings it back. Even if the head was erased from existence, the body would be unable to move, but the enemy would not be dead. Finally, erasure is only temporary/ Holding an object for too long will put a strain on Aolis so it is imperative that he brings back the erased object after 10 minutes.

Spacial Rend-By focusing on the area between to points Aolis can open up a portal by briefly "erasing" the distance between him and another point. The portal can only be opened for 1-3 seconds. Even after transporting he will be unable to use this ability for awhile.

Left Hand of God-To release or bring back to existence an object that was erased, he will utilize his left hand to bring forth the existence of an object he had previously erased.

Ultimate Magic-
Dread Laser-Aolis will manifest a large bow that resembles a large ring. He will then shoot am arrow that is so large it looks like a laser being fired at the enemy. This blast erases everything it touches. He can only use this once, and is left fairly exhausted. He will only be able to use the Void Arrow after this technique and will only be able to fire off one arrow at a time. (NO ACCESS TO THIS ATTACK YET)

Skill
-Fairly agile, and possesses slightly above average strength. He carries a small dagger in case he has to rely on his physical abilities. His main strength is his magic prowess.

Weaknesses
Void magic is indeed powerful; however, it is not invincible. High energy elements like lightning and fire can compete with void magic although they are still susceptible to it. Holy Magic is strong against it, and dark/light magic can compete with it.

Fatigue-These powers were newly acquired, and risked his death in the first place. Using these abilities makes Aolis very tired, and can even place him in a coma if he is on the borders of fading.

Fading-As stated before, Aolis risks losing his own existence by using these powers. When he starts to fade, he will seem to be semi transparent; however, he is still susceptible to physical attacks. This is merely how it looks from the outside.

Weapons :
Dagger

Null Saber

Null Arrows

Backstory* (One paragraph is the minimum) :
Aolis was a prodigious talent; however, his work ethic was anything but prodigious. Aolis would constantly goof around and refuse to take anything seriously. His god given talents alone were enough to bail him out of the various stumbling blocks presenting him with; however, the day "The Beast" attacked, no ounce of talent could save him, his family, or his friends.

Before the attack Aolis trudged through life like any other person. He was born into a family that held an average amount of influence. He became well educated, and trained in the art of magic. At the age of 12 he was able to cast mid level fire and water spells that even some adults had trouble with. In addition to that, he had access to wind and earth magic as well. As he grew older, his reputation would began to grow far and wide; particularly, within the walls of his homeland. His innovative magical feats such as combining spells, casting spells and less time, and learning multiple elements garnered him enough fame to be one of the elite guards of the chief. Nevertheless, the only thing that held him back was his attitude. His immaturity was very prevalent even at the age of 18. He would often go renegade on several missions, and was a goofball in every since of the word. His talent alone was always enough to get by, so he barely trained, or took things seriously. It seemed like this would be the life he would lead until death until Calithilon was attacked.

The day of End, he was goofing off with a few friends, even though he was supposed to be on the walls of Calithilon looking out for any threats. He took peace for granted and decided to hang out with some female elves instead. On that day, peace would end, and Calithilon would be devastated. If it weren't for the chief acting so quickly, things could have been much worse. By the time he reached the area that was being attacked, the dragon had already left and the search for corpses was well underway. Among the dead was his family, allies, and a few friends. In the grand scheme of things Calithilon was fortunate; however, in the mind of Aolis it felt like their entire city was decimated. The chief looked toward Aolis with pity and disgrace as he turned to help those trapped under rubble. Aolis could only surmise that this destruction was a result of his incompetence.

In the weeks that followed Aolis would go through a tough phase in his life. Many called for his death, blamed him for the death of family and friends, ostracized him, and even attacked him on occasion. After four weeks of mental torture Aolis would go to the chief and request the forbidden scrolls while repenting for his ultimate failure. The forbidden scrolls of legend were known to all elf mages; however, it would come at a cost, and most people would not find it worth the trouble. Aolis was ready to pay with whatever he had to to gain the power to destroy that dragon. It was his duty to protect the people, and he had failed. Ravus and the humans were irrelevant to him, but the dragon...had to die. The chief, although hesitant at first, believed Aolis now had the strength and will to use the information the forbidden scrolls provided. The chief then carved the forbidden verses across the body of Aolis and recited the chant while placing him on a special seal. He would then light the entire area on fire and by the end of the ritual Aolis would awaken a new power. Aolis would scream in agony as he could feel the flames rip off his skin only to realize the flames were not actually destroying his body. For three days Aolis would feel the wrath, and punishment of the blue flames that engulfed him and finally his new magic had awakened. The flames would disperse and be replaced by a quiet eerie aura. His blue haired had turned white, and his green eyes had turned red. This was most likely a physiological change to cope with the transformation. During this transformation, his emotions as well as any previous spells available to him were sealed away. He regained respect through power, but many people feared him. He remains isolated from his own kind, and many of his former friends who had survived find it hard to believe the person they see now is the same Aolis from back then. He is now naught but a shell with one purpose; to kill Xavry.

Personality* : In the beginning of his life Aolis was a goof ball who would always get into trouble; however, he would just as easily escape it. He loved practical jokes, being the center of attention, and never knew when it was time to get serious. Life for him was just on big game. Even so, he was very kind to his peers (when he wasn't pranking them), and would often try to teach others how to improve their skills. Needless to say, this changed after the attack. He became distraught, depressed, on the verge of sheer madness until he attained Nothing.

Now Aolis seems cold and distant. He does not care about many things outside of the Dragon and is incapable of feeling sadness, anger, love, or happiness. He helps the people of his country out of duty, rather than an emotional response to seeing someone in need. Because of the nature of his condition he can be very unpredictable when dealing with people outside of his race since he does not feel any duty to help, or attack them unless ordered to do so. He will sometimes fake emotions when it would suit him, but this is only a ruse since he is unable to feel anything. Because of his locked away emotions he can be overly straightforward at times; however, he usually uses logic to surmise how he should react in a given situation. His only goal is to kill Xavry.

Theme song :

[

Others :

In his spare time Aolis usually reads.

He doesn't detest humans, but he doesn't like them either.

It is said that if a strong enough emotion can rise within him then the Seal of Nothing will be broken. Most theorize the required emotion to be extreme hate, or love.

Last edited:
20150310210847_vA8iC.jpeg
Title : Aderyn Weiss ( Bird of the White )

Name : Larke

Race: Ethereal Spirit

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Powers/Magic : fighter/assassin or utility/mage

Nature of the Ethereal - passive.
Ethereal Spirits go into a state of invisibility and invulnerability where they can not be sensed and can not effect the physical things around them. Essentially like ghosts. They will phase between states every few seconds if out of combat or are not interacting with physical things.

Larke has access to only one set of skills during combat. Out of combat, she naturally has access to all abilities.

Song of Healing
Those who hear the song will gradually be healed of their physical wounds and ailments. Their energy and vigor will also be restored as well as their general health. The song can be focused into the mind of an individual through physical contact in order to enhance the effects on the person. Hence, it would work on even a deaf individual.

Song of Silence
Those who hear the song will gradually be lulled into peace and tranquility, eradicating negative feelings such as fear, anxiety, anger or sadness as well as lull listeners to sleep. The song can be focused into the mind of an individual through physical contact in order to enhance the effects on the person. Hence, it would work on even a deaf individual.

Song of Calamity
Triggered only through incredible pain, suffering, anger or sorrow. Larke will not be able to move or act during this song. Listeners are rendered stunned for up to 3 seconds, depending on how close they are. They will also slowly lose their will for life. (Effects vary from individuals)
The song rushes through the spiritual plain and drives spirits within range to madness. Chaotic spirits cause spiritual damage to the souls of nearby creatures and individuals, regardless of friend or foe, though the source/cause of the song, if there is one, will be the most effected.

Formless Physique
Ethereal spirits do not have set physical forms but rather create their bodies themselves to match their preferences. These physical appearances are often heavily influenced by the souls they originally merged with. For Larke, she resembles the White Larks through the white, feathery theme of her appearance, but other features such as her humanoid body and facial features can be temporarily altered. An ethereal will revert back to their originally chosen form after a short amount of time.

Soul Threading
Larke, like the White Larks, is able to effect the souls of unconscious creatures through soul threading. Souls are like fabrics and are made up of a delicate material that she is able to interact with due to her ancestry. Normally, soul threading is used to heal and fix a soul such as if there is damage, minor corruption, curses and other abnormalities. Otherwise, it can be used to dismantle and destroy the soul, at worst completely severing the spirit's connection to its body and leaving it vulnerable. This art is powerful yet dangerous for the user as, while soul threading, a user's spirit is completely open and vulnerable to the soul they're working on. A lot of time is needed and the art drains much energy from the user.

Soul Seeker's Calling
lasts 10 seconds and refresh-able with each successful offensive skill.
Larke sends out, from herself, a ripple across the spiritual plain that locates souls like echolocation for bats. It is important to note that the waves will only pick up living souls and not dead, summoned or created beings. Larke will be able to sense them through their souls like Toph the earthbender's sensing with vibrations. After initial casting, Larke may only pick one target to constantly focus. The single focused target sensed by Soul Seeker's calling take 10% more damage that decreases with the duration of the effect.
This ability passively empowers all other combat-based abilities of Larke's against a Soul Seeked target.

Piercing Crest
the skill has two versions. One melee, one ranged.
Melee - Her feathers sharpen for a split second to almost blades. Larke damages everything within a metre around her as she whips around, slicing anything within reach. Empowered : Consecutive feathers do more and more damage to the Soul Seeked target.
Ranged - Larke throws out blade-like feathers in a small cone of 6 feathers towards her target with the whip of an arm. If these speedy projectiles hit, they stay lodged in the target if left alone.
Empowered : Feathers negate physical armor of a Soul Seeked target.

Spirit Rush
Larke can dash a short distance for up to 3 times as a defensive maneuver or she can only dash once in a straight line over a long distance towards her target. Upon reaching within arm's length of them, she will phase through them and solidify behind her target with a soul-crippling strike aimed at their back where the heart usually is. A successful strike will paralyze a target for 3-5 seconds while dealing damage. Blocking with limbs will result in temporary loss of feeling in that area for 1-3 seconds so it is advised to rather block with weaponry or armor.
Empowered : Her dashes towards the target are faster.

Song of the Caged Bird
Only usable once in a fight. Lasts up to 1 minute. Her opponent has to have Soul Seeker's Calling on them in order to be singled out.
Larke singles out her opponents soul and encloses both of them in a set zone where her speed, evasion and accuracy are increased. Neither may leave the zone once it has been activated. An advantage and disadvantage.

Weapons : Feathers
e002c700f87938e7b5247897b3034b9c.jpg
/heightrestrict]
Backstory : Like most spirits, Larke was never born. The spirits existed in everything that Alvin created and gave life to. Meaningless beings that floated across the physical world like plankton in the ocean, pulled along to the flow of life with no will of their own. Ethereal spirits were another story. They were created from the merging of a spirit with a soul of undying will to live. Hence, Ethereal spirits came in all shapes and sizes with varying strengths and powers. Larke had merged with the soul of one of the last White Larks, powerful yet peaceful creatures who were hailed for their haunting songs, beautiful plumage and connection to the spiritual world and spirit plain. The last great beast's soul lives on in Larke, a nameless spirit who was reborn as Ethereal, as the White Bird incarnate.

Personality : Larke inherited many traits from the White Larks. One being her preference for peace and uninvolvement over unnecessary conflict and interaction, but unlike the heavenly creatures, she is not afraid to draw blood if the situation calls for it. Generally the quiet type, Larke tends to fade into the background unless put under the lime light. Even with attention focused on her, she is calm and collected with a placid demeanor and unreadable eyes. Polite, gentle and elegant, she tends to keep a clear wall between herself and her acquaintances. She is careful with her words and is the type to think deeply about situations and plans. It is only when surrounded by nature and in her element, does Larke relax in the beauty of life. Her eyes are livelier and features softer when all caution has evaporated. With time, perhaps she would not seem as empty as the dead.

Theme song :

Other : Like the great birds, Larke can sing and often her fighting style seems almost dance-like with the swiftness and grace of her movements.

Last edited:
Name : Dalia Wright

Race : Underian

Underians could be considered old humans. Why ? Inside the world of Altrya, Underians are considered as a myth among the populations as no one could proved their existence. The difference between the humans and them is the fact that there powers can be far more greater than usual, but were less susceptible to received it at birth. Their features were also more strange as people with red, white and others hair colors along their eyes could happened.

The primal world of Altrya was made with less races than today but magical powers users were extremely rare but far more powerful than today as multiples of epic battles had happened against and evil person.

Alignment : Lawful good

Appearance: Wearing her armor, red sword and shield (You can't see her form at all and her voice is extremely deeper when wearing that mask)

9c7be3a26a86eafb749a88b102e41266--dark-souls-art-fantasy-warrior.jpg

Her face

She is measuring 166 cm and weighting 120 lb.
Although she is wearing a huge armor, dismissing her armor with magic can lead to show somewhat a casually soft outfit, mostly made of pink outfit. Why ? The answer is simply because she can fight more freely and used her casual outfit when she needed to be a lot faster and doesn't care about her defense and revealing her true face anymore.

xpEMdar.jpg

Powers/Magics :

Empowering body : Dalia can apply a boost in her own body, allowing her to upgrade her speed and strength for a time. Furthermore, she can even deal an explosion with a finger or her fist if she wanted more raw powers. She can do the same with her legs, jumping higher or empowering her kick. For now, she's using this power really well but abusing the strengthening of it can shattered her bones if she deal an enormous blow with it by dealing a powerful impact that can put a lot of defense down with raw powers.

Fading : She can make objects and costumes she had been wearing for large time vanishing away completely for the time she wanted. This allow her to removed her armor for more speed and far more offensive options, still having her shield in any case.

Telekinesis : Like her power "Fading", Dalia is able to make fly familiar objects with her. When she's getting serious, she made her sword fly into the air, throwing it and using her empowering body ability in order to beat down the opponent she's facing with everything she can.

Races intellect : Knowing the races she's facing, this power allowed her to see through her eyes what is the name of the race she's facing with her eyes. However, she can't collect a lot of useful information against races that are more rare than the others.

Keen strategy : Learning her opponents moves and using her intelligence with fellow companions allow her to work alone or with a team really well.

Weapons: Her big red sword + Big shield

Backstory :

Awakening in the middle of Naskailor, Dalia couldn't remembered her backstory and had a headache. That day she was almost hopeless on this unknown territory with only the recognition of her own name with the burned land around her. But that wasn't stopping her at all. Despite the fact that she was with only a broken sword that was familiar to her but without an armor she wasn't scared at all and felt brave. Taking a broken sword near her corpse, she had traveled around the unknown territory of Altrya by herself. After beating some kind of weird creatures along her way, it wasn't that long until she was almost running out of breath, searching for food as she had fought for days. The territory was even more scarier because of the fact that some voices could be heard into her minds. She couldn't comprehend it, but her subconscious... She known that she had no time to lost and that was maybe explaining the fact about people she had seen wandering around, not even harming her but lifeless. She couldn't explained it and had no clues of what was happening.

But in the darkness around her a bright light guided her toward the side of Naskailor with a lost ship wandering at the coast. Full of sort of corrupted humans and beasts, Dalia was using her powers at his fullest and wasn't caring about her large wounds around her whole body. With courage, dexterity and hope she had survived from the large crowd that was in the ship and could ate some left food inside the cabin of the ship. After trying to manipulate the ship, it was a miracle that she could ride on the sea for some time until of course the ship hurt the ground, her skills as a sailor really bad. Unconscious, she was saved by a blacksmith that was living far away from the population. After awakening from her comfy bed, the man was extremely careful with her and was really considerate toward her, but was somewhat really shy and even trusted her amnesia.

The bound between the two became strong as they both founded a great bound together after being drunk, forced mostly by Dalia like father and daughter. Alan was his named. After being open more to some conversations, Alan explained that he left the civilization after her wife died from a disease. He promised her that he would deeply take care of their daughter, but couldn't as she was killed from an attack inside the tiny town he used to live on. Coming back home, her daughter was painfully injured and told him that no matter what, she was his hero and thanks him for saving the town. Because of this tragedy, he suffered from thinking that he should have died. After that Dalia asked him if he had try everything before her death, the man nodded painfully with sorrow explaining to her all the maneuvers that he did. Instead of running away back home, he assisted a crowd of people and without his help, the whole town would have probably died. A cheerful smiled took place on her face as she explained to him that no matter the outcome, a person trying his best for the greater good is a great person. It sure that her daughter wasn't saved, but without his help previously she would have died anyway. Tears ran down the cheeks of the man as he hugged her, because he could never told that to anyone before. He made the promise that he would come back toward the civilization and will help people against the war for protecting Alvin myth until his last breath, because this would be the wish of her daughter picturing him as a hero. Even so, Dalia tilt him friendly after telling him that he was a little too gentle to trust a stranger amnesia so easily and she asked him to be more careful next time.

As a gift from Alan, he created the most creative armor and sword he ever made featuring great tools adapting to her structure, he even asked her what would be the perfect taste of an armor. It resulted as a big armor, covering the whole features of her body and changing the tone of her voice. Even with amnesia she known that she doesn't liked when people seen her as a woman. Plus, the armor could be removed at anytime thanks to Dalia magic. If she needed a strong defense, she would wear it. If she needed a powerful offensive stance, she could simply made the armor dismissed and fueled her sword with all of her powers. Smiling cheerfully at him, she said that he was a great friend and he would always think about him when using his armor and sword in a fight. After a brave last hug, she went away from the lonely house and made her name as a mercenary for several month, learning more about the whole world she was in. She doesn't knew why, but it seemed familiar and different at the same time.

The light that saved her before was still there, and told her that she needed to go at the so called "Star party" inside Blaros because it could help her to remember more things about her past apart from the dreams she's having.

Personality : Despite her bravery, Dalia is a keen intellect capable to analyze the situation she's in order to maximize her usefulness in a fight. Although she can be quite talkative at a time, her speech can be also quite low when needed like with people she doesn't know well or when she's in a difficult situation. Also, she can't stand seeing a depressive person as she will try her best to motivate this person back to life with everything she can.

But being brave and not self caring in a fight can be extremely dangerous, even when she's pushing her limits off. In a fight, she used a broken arm as a defensive tool against a deadly opponent that prove that she can do what seems impossible.

Theme song :

Others : A character that is from the primal age of Altrya

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1501232007770.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501232007770.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ravus Eldclaw : Leader of Blaros

yN1pgQZYFKuPFrC29c3LmDAXJdn1mpZ3bkpJ2iT1QsTgW1vcO4iuTLslTBEBN4EE2eUJp2YSqPyCJdbLBqvw-TR_z45wCTU-Z0ikcpzvBezGsTlcRtnx-EypGroCqFpeP9g9SePQ

Race : Human

Alignment : Lawful Evil (Was Lawful good before)

Powers/Magic :

Magics resistances : After being tainted by the black mud, it was in no time that he was allowed to received a sort of shield that his invisible toward the commoners. This magical shield reduced and nullify all the aftereffect of a spell. What we could almost call a "Powerful and moving plot armor."

Extreme strength : Furthermore, his human capabilities was greatly improved over the time he was getting accommodate to this new power.

Healing blessing : Capable of healing his own wounds, it had surprised a lot of persons but that was a prowess he had obtained the day he was born. But there is still a limit with this power : It will take at least 30 seconds to heal a short wound while the slash from a sword could take at least 10 minutes to heal himself. The only way to kill him would be to kill his vital organs such as the heart or the brain.

Increased sidesteps : Having an enhanced vision, he is fit for doing remarkable sidestep against his opponents. Furthermore, can teleport in a short distance in a place, leaving an optical illusion of himself for a second or less.

Elemental swords : He can fused his own weapons with magic with Fire, Electricity , Water and Wind.

Note that his sword also work like a magical catalyst : He is capable to filled more fire than usual on his sword, dealing a medium scaled explosion during his next attack. He can do the same with all the elements in his possession.

Empowered shield : Sentinel, Ravus shield is more flexible and resistant then what it looks like. You will need a lot of strength in order to put that defense down without getting struck down.

Weapons :

“Vowed Protector”

zelwznO_0C9dEKd5PK6VWMUHhNHvYE6tFEqVS5kxYZmx7CuPGtl6BnYI4fSmL70Iza9NnNiGfkEanoxZ6prMw7yRQAj6fDq6ZzuBqYtueyO2s_WIL0zAO_nJGD5AELur-O3_Lio0

"Sentinel"

G4guDZSaZvTf1ZLcxQ87_t_bCZu6D2nDh5o6dBa7CFd4NoAdm9UpjpUnkHVPYAfSAiWJl6dhHzByxmv15dkPSrwnwpclo-Q3PI9UUzbed3-wRx5vyUbtpXdOxf6JZZbQ6wQY3-0j

Ravus's Backstory :
The tale of Altrya is well known for everyone. The first child who build this world all together thanks to the help of Alvin...
In the future, there were Leaders who were chosen to rule their own race and kingdoms. They were wise, righteous, extremely well build and were proving their strength with a sword, with a remarkable magic and sometimes both with an outstanding charisma. Each of those leaders received an extremely powerful artifact during each of their reign that was passed through each generations, able of doing something astounding toward the commoners's eyes.

But there was also an evil country Naskailor who arrived into the world of Altrya. Nobody know how it happen and each leaders greatly improve their powers in hope to stop the this newborn darkness.
Ravus Eldclaw was one of them. During his childhood, his skills with a sword was proven quickly. And furthermore, he was magically gift. His powers and his maturity was growing more and more at a young age. At the age of 25, Ravus became the leader of the humankind and the capital Blaros. He was the youngest leader throughout history which made some people irritated. But after his public speeches and his noteworthy act around the land, his popularity grow up quickly. Not as a tyrant, but as a leader capable of doing his job extremely well. Growing powers, spectacles, defending against the newborn evil, and peace was his usual job. His bound toward every races was even better than the previous leader.

As the leader of the human race, Ravus received the artifact “Dragon Breath.” This artifact made possible a contact with Xavyr, the Protector of Palchissia. This artifact was never used since the beginning of Altrya. On a day that was not that far way, Ravus recruited some of the strongest peoples he had in order to defeat a beast into a dungeon which was infested by an unknown and powerful threat. Some commoners survived from the beast and could inform him about this. It was an extreme problem which needed the assistance of the strongest warrior, a great opportunity of course.

But once Ravus entered into the dungeon with his comrades, it took no time before the comrades fell onto the ground, hopeless and unconscious. This beast wasn’t normal, no. It could think and talk, like you and i. The beast told a lot of facts directed toward him who was interested by the new being he was seeing and surprised at the same time, but he wasn't leaving his dear sword on his back in any case, it was a matter of saving everyone without taking further damages. After a talk between the two, a black mud soon fell from the top of the dungeon, enveloping Ravus. A deep vision came on his mind with a huge pain. After a while he could looked around after the end of this torture. But… The beast had disappeared, revealing a black tail and a scepter.

Ravus could awoken his comrades and told them that he defeated the monster with the proof of a tail. They left the dungeon, the comrades cheering up their savior. Even if he doesn’t knew it, he wasn’t the same anymore. He quickly talked with his greatest warriors once more, telling them that the evil could came from the Core at anytime and they had to beat Xavyr. The core could grant any wish and they had to take this opportunity. Ravus wish was to clear the spreading of Naskailor from Altrya. He told them that they had not a single chance against this threat. With the vision from the scepter that was surrounding the table and the warrior, the vision of the burning land of Altrya was something atrocious and it did look real. The voices inside their head was clear and enough to understand that they were all in danger.
And because of all of that, he did something atrocious. With the artifact he had, calling the dragon on the top of a mountain was a piece of cake. The dragon came from the sky, doing a powerful and a awesome entrance with his wings. He then quickly asked the man who had called him. “Why did you called me, Ravus? I have watched this world from the sky over each years, and it took me most of my powers to traveled against the tempest. Were you not believing in your ancestors? But if you need my help in order to stop Naskailor, my wings and claws are ready to assist you."

Not answering but instead a smirk on his face, Raven aimed his scepter in the direction of Xavyr. The dragon soon understood it as he was trapped and hopeless. The hidden warriors of Ravus quickly thrown some heavy nets into the dragon's direction as he aimed his scepter toward him. A black laser came out from the scepter, slowly corrupting the protector. Instead of giving the location of Palchissia, the dragon soon became unstable by putting all his will against the evil that was surrounding his wings. That day, he almost killed everyone on the mountain without really wanting it, but the ruler of Blaros did survived with a scar on his head around his eye. The dragon soon attacked the capital of the Elves without his rational thought before being intercepted by the Leader of the Elves, Calithilon. The dragon soon fled away from him, cursing the Elves. The elves leader blamed Blaros and it's leader who was the only one capable of calling the Palchissia's protector with his own artifact.

Now, he is slowly changing and will do everything in order to reach the core. Nobody actually know what did truly happen to Ravus. But he is now a huge threat for Altrya and furthermore a leader of a whole race. But will all the human bend over him? Of course no, it wouldn't be fun after all.

There was actually an event that had happened during years before. When meeting the beautiful Akena lying on the ground he didn't knew that he would fell in love so easily. When he carried her away from her death, everything change. His feelings for her made him far more determined on his path toward being a king as she was soon becoming his wife, the King and Queen of Blaros inside the world of Altrya.

Personality :

Ravus won’t tolerate any thief inside his own walls and is actually improving even more the securities inside his walls, but sometimes with absurd and racism rules in order to obtained what he now desired the most. Now cold and harsh, he won’t hesitate to do atrocious act in order to reach his own goal. Unfortunately, he wasn't the kind ruler he was before his sort of corruption.

But of course, it doesn’t mean he will kill every people he doesn't like. Even tainted by his own problems and threats, he remained someone who wanted act for the greater good but no matter what would be the cost of everything he is doing.

He is now a kind of shell that is striving deeper down, reducing his own reputation because of that.
He is still extremely courageous and believed that his own ideal is still worth taking on. His determination can't be exterminate as he is a guy that you can't hold with chains.

Others :

“Do not see me as a threat, but as your savior.

Oh yes, the one who will rule you until he last breath !

With the newborn darkness that is arising,

i shall lead you against it.

As i raised my hand, armies follow my rules.

As i raised my voice, peoples felt my deep burning will inside my heart.

I’m going to reach the core.”

Last edited:

DORIAN FORSBRINGR
General Info
General Info:
Name: Dorian Edelhardt Forsbringr
Race: Human
Allignment: Neutral
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Abilities/Gear
Abilities/Skills:
Sleight of hand: Dorian is very adept at trickery and manipulation, specifically when using cards or other small objects. Because of this, he is a good conman and theif.

Preflexia: Ability to see things moments before they happen. Dorian can only see a couple seconds into the future, making the ability extremely useful during small skirmishes and when he's scamming people. Not very effective when there are lots of people around, as it gets harder to focus on more than one action.

Weapons:

Assortment of daggers and knifes hidden inside of coat

Ring of Lumidor: An ancient ring that belonged to a celestial thousands of years ago. After the celestial's, Lumidor, death, the ring was shifted between many people, possessing many owners. The ring is composed of a silver band with archaic engravings as well as a golden gemstone on the top. When wearing the ring, the user is able to manipulate light (ex. brighten a room and/or darken it) and create hard-light constructs (Dorian often uses them for weapons and entertainment).

Armor: Currently none at the moment
Bio
Personality:
Dorian is extremely cunning and sly, often exuting a mysterious charm with a confident swagger. He's quite the comedian, which is one of the many skills he uses to make a living. He doesn't trust easily, often holding those he doesn't know at arm's length. Once someone manages to gain his trust, he becomes extremely loyal to them.

History:
Dorian was born to two poor merchants in Altrya. His father was a baker, quite popular in the community for making the best bread in the city. His mother sold spices, jewelery, and candles. Before Dorian's mother and father were murdered by bandits (this may be used as a plot point later), his mother gave him the Ring of Lumidor, an ancient artifact that can bestow the user with great power.

After becoming an orphan at the age of five (cause of death of parents is currently unknown), he was placed in an orphanage where he learned to fend for himself. He eventually acquired the skill of card tricks and other skills involving trickery. At the age of sixteen, he was kicked out of the orphanage for stealing food and money. Thrown out onto the street with no place to go, Dorian picked up street-preforming. Along with his Ring of Lumidor, he used his cunningness and trickery with cards and other sleight-of-hand games to make enough money to survive.

Appearance:
WaJ7BzR.jpg

Name: Sailor Daker

Race: Dexterian

The Dexterian is a being that was considered extremely dangerous. In the oldest myth of Altrya, they were the worst enemies to be fear of the oldest races simply because there was only one person who was considered part of the race and his twisted mind along with his powerful power was the reason for this threat. Dexterian is the result of multiple life threatening experiences in order to make a proper individual. The primal world of Altrya wasn't containing many evils but most of them were created from the humanity itself, which soon had mutated other beings.

Dexterian possesses much more years of living than all the other races but it resulted in a lot of drawbacks, like their constant pains that they have to hold inside them from the chemicals acting always, and the recurrent diseases. Also, their powers always evolved allowing them to reach new skills but if the user doesn't have the will to use them correctly his body can become unstable and he will die.

Alignment : Chaotic evil

Appearance :

You could almost tell his androgynous appearance despite the bandages covering up his whole mouth and jaw. His body is incredibly slim and he only measures 5"6 feet along a weight of 100 lbs.
He usually covered himself up with his usual black attire, ripped with holes because he has worn it since a really long time.
Because of his race, his right eye turned red from the changes inside him once he received the power from his "father".

EtoYoshimura.jpg

Powers/Magic :

Wrath: His body turned into a sort of black shadow as the ground around him is torn apart constantly. This greatly enhanced his whole body and he can definitely create powerful smash and strikes as his speed is almost ridiculous, reaching the speed of sound. He can use this power for thirty seconds until it needs some times to regenerate.

Evolution: Because he became a Dexterian since not a long time it is highly possible that mutations will happen and so increased his range of skills like his father who used to had an enormous range of abilities.

Incredible speed: It has been shown much time that he could travel 100 meters in less than a second without using his own power.

Incredible strength: Sailor was able to withstand a full empowered punch from Dalia without many scratches.

Extreme determination and courage: The bandages around his arms and jaw was a result of taking himself an extreme injury in order to try to save his father from Alvin wrath, which was the embodiment of ultimate power. The fact that he did survive from a 100% Alvin strike was a miracle. He didn't pass out completely even with the whole skin around his arms being turn to dust completely along with his broken jaw and tried a suicidal attack against Alvin but was knock unconscious and send away from his father.

Keen Intellect: Through fails, Sailor had rise many times and always learned new strategies to work on. He's even capable to read his opponent weaknesses extremely fast.

Backstory:

Many stories were told from bard and writers among the world among the thousand of years that passed. But the truth for now only resides inside people like Sailor. The birth of Naskailor only resulted after the final fight against Sailor father against Alvin and the heroes.
There are still many mysteries all around the past of Altrya, but Sailor was definitely angry from who he called the one who rescues him his father was killed off.

During his childhood, Sailor was bullied endlessly which happened because of his distant personality he was born with from the very beginning. He wasn't showing a lot of emotions and the fact he would never answer back the other children made him an easy targets. His parents went missing early which made him, even more, lonelier than he was before. This wasn't really much, really. A lot of children got bullied after all. But in his tiny town, children were kind of fucked up in the head. Some of them were starting to learn the cult of their parents and soon tortured Sailor who was considered a human apart of the society, a mistake from the god Alvin as a vision they received, they said. Irocanally a criminal saved him unthinkingly from the town that was trying to kill him. "You...You're my hero..." The child said with tears running down his body. The man who saw the child lying on the ground was about to kill him off until he saw something with his sight. His arm being raised in Sailor's neck, he slowly knelt at the child and felt something as the child hugged him. The burning will inside Sailor's heart and his determination. For the first time of his life, he was loved by somebody even as a Dexterian with his skin that was almost inhuman and could make fears the weakest.

The two could finally close the wounds inside their hearts and felt alive together as they were feeling bounded since their first encounter. Fulfilling his father will which was about to stole Alvin's powers in order to remake the world together, he wanted more than anybody else to build their own society, ruling the world under their commands with anything at their disposal. They would become immortal being capable to create mass atrocities across the world, where everyone would suffer equally.

Before dying, Sailor father gave him his mutation and he became a Dexterian even if he already knew the atrocity that would come from it.

Personality : Having distort views about the world, he considered his own ideal being the best than anybody else. He really dislikes it when his own plans are being taken down from brave warriors. After meeting his father he became somewhat more emotive but in his own horrible way, which is mostly about feeling happy through acts like hurting someone because that the way he understood love from his first encounter. However, people like Ravus are the peoples he hated the most because they are a symbol of pride for each race. He totally dislike what he is trying to do against Naskailor, which were his whole army is.

Theme song :

Others: One of the main antagonist of the story who awaken from the primal world of Altrya

Miwato Igasuya
p01nv4G.gif

kagetane__1_by_laxianne-d7nbwz4.jpg

Requisite
Name: Miwato Igasuya

Race: Corrupted. Once a demon, Miwato was on the brink of death when corruption took him over. It repaired his body, replacing organs and bones and many other things in his broken body with pure coruption. Because of that, many attacks are rendered useless against him. Twist his neck and he´ll just twist it back, make him feel his sins and he will laugh at your face. However, anything that purifies darkness has strong effect on him, as well as anyhting that destroys not a part, but the whole body at once. Another good way to kill him is to behead him.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Appearance:
Before the corruption:
88f9160ee46a19c4c9150486cf06edb0.jpg

After the corruption:
f7ecf1c141c364e68dac3230b17abc46.jpg

Combat Information
Repulsion Shield
Miwato is able to emit a transparent shield that can block off any and all attacks coming from any direction. The shield can also return attacks and projectiles such as bolts and arrows from the original opposing side, as well as elongate enough to protect more than one person at a time. A blow powerful enough however will break the shield, rendering Miwato unable to use it again for about one hour. Further, the shield does not block when used for offensive abilities.
9c2fa17b5a9046850b79104e1529dea143494d0a_hq.gif

Maximum Pain
Miwato recites several words; lighting up the area within reach, creating a sphere encompassing them and pushing the target into nearby structures. Kagetane is able to increase the pressure of this technique, causing tremendous pain to the opponents upon contact. This technique is as well an ability of the Repulsion Shield, with Miwato freely being able to expand the sphere protecting him at a remarkable speed and utilize it as a form of offense, proving versatile when in means of combat. He can however still use the ability if the shield broke.
bb3.gif

Test of Will
Miwato will reach out his hand, deactivating his shield. Out of the palm, a laser emits. If it hits a persons head, it will put them in imense psychical pressure and pain for a few moments, that feel like eternity. IF the mind and will of the target is strong enough, they will sustain it. If the mind is slightly too weak, they will be driven insane. If the mind is simply to weak, their head will just burst. (basically an anti-npc ability, because i expect all characters to be strong willed enough)
0424bec1f8bf7b891eea7de940983992f3b9bc3b_hq.gif

Endless Scream
Endless scream has two different variations. The first one is a weaker version cast from the shield itself. The shield will lose its defensive capabilities for a moment, as a white laser beam emits to the target location. This laser beam will start to burn anything in its way. Contact to it is however not lethal, even though strongly painful and injuring. Further, anything hit by the beam loses its regenerative abilities for the next twenty minutes. After the cast is over, the shield will resume to block.

The second variation is a lot stronger. Activated through saying the abilities name and snapping, the shield will be completely absorbed into Miwato´s body, which will be a visible process. It will not return for the next hour. After the absorbtion, electrical-like waves emitt from within as the technique commences charging. A bright light surges, encompassing and illuminating the area around the opponent shortly enough taking the shape of a spear which soars high above the ground, fading and becoming thin as it continues to tower the opponent. After the technique's initial invocation, the thick, transparent layer of the spear crashes down on the opponent, creating a massive explosion. Anything hit by the prior explosion itself will be damaged heavily, while anything near the detonation will be hit by a great wave of hot air, both will further deny any regeneration for the next hour.
latest

Enhanced Regeneration
This ability only triggers out of combat, but once he has not been in combat for an hour, Miwato will regenerate his body incredibly fast to the point where two hours after combat, lost limbs have been fully regained.
37dddf953009833c0f743a88f99f9a200ca30bcd_hq.gif

Enhanced Speed and Strength
Pretty much self explainatory.
latest

Weapons:
Besides his whole body being a weapon, Miwato owns Fujin, a unique weapon. This straight sword is in almost all ways nothing special, except for its material, that is way more resistant than normal metal. Further, it´s blade is fully invisible, only the hilt can be seen.

664f42564686cda19a5370f04df2319fda5f831b_hq.gif

Personality
Personality:
Miwato usually comes off as overjoyed and not taking things seriously. He can oftenly be found laughing and treating things as jokes that would not be seen that way by others. However, Miwato is very well capable of taking things seriously, as his determination to reach his goal is unlimited. He is a strong willed man, that will do anything necessary to reach his goal. Further, he has no feeling for morals or similar things at all. Being clouded in mystery, he rarely gives his name or any information on his person at all.
latest

Backround
Backstory:
Before his corruption, Miwato was a strong demon. He was an underling of the master that Akena serves as well. Over time, he and Akena grew close to each other, developed love, a love greater than anything demon´s knew until then. But their master did not like that. Fearing betrayal, as he saw how strong Miwato was and how much Akena loved him, he decided he would get rid of the demon.

Under the lie of having an important mission, he had Miwato follow him to the pit of corruption, a deadly place. Nobody was known to have survived the fall into it. As Miwato and his master were alone, the master attacked his underling, injuring him badly. Afterwards, he threw the half-dead demon into the pit. He returned without Miwato, telling Akena he fell on the mission. His lie never got busted.

Miwato however did not die. Instead, the corruption took him over, creating something new and unique. He climbed out of the pit, his face but a mask. He had changed. And he wanted revenge. He was sure, Akena knew about the masters plan. And while is goal was to destroy the human world at first, it shifted. Everyone had to pay and through that, his goal became to destroy everything. When he heard about Ravus and Akena, he knew that would be his chance to make his goal come true.
QC7gfaf.gif

fade_away_by_omeganatsu2-d75dcp3.png

Last edited:
Ha! Like I'd ever call a demon lord 'father.'
Lucius Windfallow

Name : Lucius Windfallow

Race : Half Demon/Elf

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Appearance :
1f7814993b36f6b08e06fb4092f66fe4.jpg

Powers/Magics :
Polymorph: Lucius can transform into a raven and back

Mirror Image: Lucius summons up to 7 mirror images of himself. Other than being a distraction, they cannot do much.

Teleport: Self explanatory. If Faust can't spam it, neither can Lucius.

Illusion: Lucius can create illusions. Other than being a distraction, they are worthless.

Confusion: Lucius causes his target's senses to become disorientated for 10-20 minutes

Veil of Misconception: Lucius causes his target to see him and their allies as another person, at random or somebody of Lucius' choosing.

Pandemonium: Lucius applies Confusion and VoM to all people within a 50 meter radius, both enemy and ally.

Will 'o' Wisp: This is your standard fireball spell, except that the flame which Lucius summons burns blue, doing much more damage than your standard fireball.

Soulfire: Lucius holds out both his palms, from which a blazing blue inferno erupts from both, like twin flamethrowers. Lucius can use this ability for about 30 seconds without pause, but after that, this ability needs a cooldown of around 5 minutes

Weapons : Twin Daggers
upload_2017-8-1_18-39-1.png
Backstory :
Hehehe! This one wants to know about me! I must be famooouuuusss!

At first glance, Lucius appears to be half-elf half-human. However, looks can be very deceiving. Son of a elven dark mage, and the demon lord of lies, Belial, Lucius was extremely gifted at the art of deception. However, all of that is now wasted potential.

His early life was uneventful, his mother got hunted down, burned down at a stake. Xavyr came and trashed the place and killed all his over relatives soon after. A perfectly normal childhood!

He wasted some of his life using his abilities to morph into a Raven to steal money, until this one time, he tried to steal off this guy in a bird mask. Needless to say, he failed miserably, and the guy (who introduced himself as Faust) ended up taking care of him.

Pretty soon, Faust came home with another child-- a girl. Lucius and Emily don't talk much, and Emily cannot put up with Lucius' bullshit. When they are around, Lucius always seems to flirt with his adopted sister.

Personality :
Lucius, like Faust has developed a love for practical jokes. He loves playing tricks on people with his illusion magic, and even now, he still steals stuff from people even though he doesn't need whatever he steals. Unlike Emily, Lucius knows that he's half-demon, and doesn't give a shit. He always seems to flirt with other women, which gets him into trouble. He is always never serious, and with his illusion abilities, never has to be in a battle anyways. He always seems to make dramatic entracnes as well. The people of Blaros doesn't like him very much, and see him as a total nuisance.

Theme song : (I'll find one later)

Others :

Last edited:
Name: Ikasia Igasuya

Race: Lightspawn. The lightspawns look exactly like humans, except that their skin is always pale and their hair is always either white or blond. Lightspawns are very pure beings. They have strong light based abilities as well as good resistances against elemental attacks. However, their pureness makes them very weak against anything dark or corrupted.

Alignment: Good

Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20244607%20sample.jpg

Powers/Magics:
Beacon of Hope The hope and love of a whole race manifests in Ikasia´s existence. She is a beacon of hope and even in the deepest darkness, she will shine bright. Literally. She is a walking lamp, that can´t be turned off.

Light the way Ikasia is able to leave behind small lights at her current position. Those will remain for four hours. She can place a maximum of 10 at a time. On will, she can make those lights detonate into little fiery explosions, that emit the light similar to a stun grenade.

Will-o-Wisp Ikasia is able to create little figures of light. Those come alive and follow her bidding. While they cannot really attack, they are very good scouts and help to not feel alone or sad.

Stunning Ikasia can enhance the light she emits to a point where it is strong enough to blind enemies that look in her direction for a decent amount of time.

Will of the Light Ikasia is able to call upon the hope that her people put in her, calling forth lightghosts in traditional lightspawn armor after a little of cast time. They can be killed by decaptiation or if Ikasia faints or dies. Keeping them alive drains her light and exhausts her. She will faint or even die if she uses this too much.

Once in her lifetime, she can fully unleash this power, bringing an army of unknown number, as thousands of lightghosts will follow her to finally end the war in their and her heart.
1421020932694.jpg

Weapons :
Lightblade - A hand-and-a-half-sword out of unique material. It shines with the same light as Ikasia herself does. Each time it strikes, it emits a light wave, dealing damage to anything in a small cone.

Backstory:
Long time ago, there were many lightspawns. They lived in a land far from anything Altrya knows. A wonderful utopia named Iluvata. Iluvata was ruled by a royal family, the king, the prince and the princess. Everything was good, happiness was everywhere and nobody had to worry at all. It was because of that peaceful live, taht they had for so long, that the people got carefree. They did not even consider it possible that anything would disturb their peace.

Of course, exactly that happened. The demons, long lurking in the shadows of their own realm, longing to destroy the lightspawns, their bright and peaceful light filled lives like thorns to the dark beings eyes. And so, when the time had come, the demons attacked. Iluvata was unprepared and it was not really a fight, what they put up. However, they managed to do one thing. As emergency, the princess was supposed to be evactuated.

And so it happened, that with this plan, the people got hope. They put all they had on rescuing the princess, on getting her to the docks and into a small boat as soon as possible. Her brother went with her, as the soldiers and even the civilians stopped the demons as good as they could, giving it their all. The docks soon were reached and when the princess and her brother entered the boat, it happened. A demon, strong and big, had made its way to them. He tried to stop them, but the princess´s brother did not let that happen, sacrificing himself and letting the boat go without him. The princess was save, as the only one of her kind. But all hopes of the lightspawns was within her.

The princess was on the sea for long time and what happened in Iluvata, just as the land itself, were nothing but a myth in the land where she one day landed. Altrya. It is not that long ago, that she has landed here, only a few years of her life, about 20.
Personality:
WHile the princess is good at heart and a kind and caring woman, that may sometimes even come of naive and innocent as one could be, she is also a warrior. She never forgot and never forgave. And while she would never take an innocent´s life, she is certain to one day destroy the demons, as they were the ones who started this war, that she will now finish.

Theme song :

Last edited:
I was born to serve a King. What happened to him?
Vesta
703faa7f5dbc60eb1e6933c36ecaa89c-d8vkjr2.jpg
Name : Vesta Armorhea

Race : Djinn
Courtesy of R rox
The Djinn are a race of beings that resemble humans in nearly every single way, and are often mistaken for human. If not for their very subtle difference in hair color, nobody would be able to tell the Djinn and human apart strictly from appearance only. And that difference being that their hair color fade at the ends. Except if they're bald. These Djinn possess bodies that are completely made up of smokeless flames and as such, possess immunity to fire.

A thing about Djinn that makes them special however, is that they possess purely elemental manipulation powers that are there from birth. Made up of 4 natural elements, those being Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Fire was the first of the four and are sometimes considered to be 'pure' Djinn. Water is the second, Earth is the third and Air is the fourth. Out of all the four elements however, the most powerful of them all are the Air Djinn, due to the many different capabilities of their element.

Though nowadays however, Djinn are more than just those 4 elements. Through two of the elements procreating, they can create a child with an element that's the combination of the two. Such as Fire and Earth creating Lava, Air and Earth creating Dust and etc. Sometimes the combination of two elements and the expected result are different, and a combination of fire and earth instead makes one with glass manipulation. That kind of thing.

Djinn are very rare to see in the outside world though, as they have a preference to just stay in their one home for the rest of their lives. They only know of things of the outside world due to books the ones that did decide to venture out find and returned home with. But still, they're so very rare to see outside of their homes. Plus even if they did decide to try and blend into society, they'd all just be mistaken for humans as they closely resemble them. Djinn are also a mystery to many people.

And though they're bodies are made of flames, unless they were to actually have the required skill to turn themselves into actual flames, they're physical bodies are very much like humans. They bleed, have organs, and got the same private parts. And if hit by something that would be able to damage a human enough to make them cough up blood, they'd be coughing blood. Though they are still very immune to fire, so that's a plus for them.

Another thing about Djinn is their special blood when in physical form, having the properties it has, it can make some very powerful potions if mixed. Using Djinn Blood in a potion would result in a very, very powerful flame immunity potion. And at the same time, if the liquid is lit up, it could make for a very volatile and flammable liquid. Drinking results in immense flame immunity that could last for a very long time depending how much was put in, or a liquid that could be very flammable and combustible. Drinking the blood purely would still give the same effects, but not as powerful.

Fun Facts:
-Djinn prefer not to leave their homes their entire lives for no particular reason.
-There have been at least 10+ new elements of Djinn not counting the original four.
-To get a Djinn drunk is very hard, usually taking at 15-25 bottles of hard booze to get them fully drunk.

Alignment : Good

Appearance : Vesta takes the form of a striking, young woman who stands at above aversge height with a lean yet slender build. Her body is anatomically indistinguishable from that of a human save for the slight unexplained point of her ears. Her has dusty rose brown hair that fades to pale pink/white at the ends. Her hair is mid-length and reaches her shoulder blade when put down. Her eyes are a stunning, pale green-turquoise color. Underneath her clothing and mask, the Djinn's skin is fair with her face sporting the red war paint of her clan. She is mostly seen wearing light yet protective armor and clothing most notably with a red cape and matching mask over the lower half of her face. Depending on what she has been commanded to do, her appearance will change to suit the job better.

Her arcane magic is manifested in bright pink and hot white.

Powers/Magics :

Flame Physiology - As with any other typical Djinn of any type, they possess a physiology that is made of smokeless flames. And with this physiology of there's they're capable of easily flying around without much effort, as well as the ability to change their forms. Though despite being capable of changing their forms, it takes a lot of will and training before one is capable of it. Vesta is one such being who has trained much of her life in the art of mastering her powers, transformation included.

Arcane Magic - Vesta comes from a blood line of djinns gifted with the power of arcane magic that originally did not exist among the elemental four, hence making it an incredibly rare and potent type. Arcane magic is the manipulation of pure magical substance and, unlike the four elements, is not bound by unique traits and is hence an incredibly versatile type of magic that focuses on manipulation of nature, runes and spells. The uses of arcane magic are limitless - shields/barriers, arcane weapons, summoning and offensive magic just to name a few.

Weapons : Vesta can summon/make weapons out of pure arcane magic ( as in the fc, where she is wielding two arm blades) but, should her powers fail her, she has a handful of daggers carefully stowed away.

Backstory :
Vesta was the descendant of a long line of Arcane Djinns. Their rarity and versatile power made them much sought after. Their family specifically was closely tied to that of the Eldclaw family of the human city due to a bond having been made in ancestral times. For every generation of their clan, the most powerful djinn was picked and offered to the royal family to their king. Each child is measured at a young age by their raw power and natural talent. For Vesta to have been chosen was a great honor and, at the age of 5, she was sent to Blaros to accompany Crown Prince Ravus and train as his right hand.

They had been friends when they were children. Vesta was an excellent servant and she admired her master for the goodness she saw in all he did. It was only as the years went by that their roles as King and Servant truly started dawning on them and their relationships changed. For her, she came to realize that in the grand scheme of things, she was but a weapon and a shield for him to wield. As they grew, the djinn saw a kind of darkness residing with Ravus... or rather there was an emptiness; a space especially reserved for darkness and corruption. Though she had her concerns, Vesta remained loyal to his majesty, believing in his goodness as an honored and much loved King of his people and an original child of Alvin.

Vesta had been one of the people who were with Ravus when he had encountered the beast. She, like the rest of the group, had fallen into unconsciousness but somehow, lapsed back and forth into consciousness ever so lightly, as if merely half sleep and stirring from a dream. Though her memory was murky, but the djinn had seen him talking with some strange beast....and then how something black enveloped him... and a dark aura filled his body and soul. And then, he was there waking them all up saying he had saved them and killed the beast. What had actually happened? Was he lying?

Once they returned back to the castle and when there was just the two of them, Vesta confronted Ravus about what had actually happened while they were all out. However, she'd come to regret the decision of not running away when she had the chance for the King had seen the horrified and worried look in her eyes when he woke her. She knew something the rest of them didn't. Before anyone could react, he used the magic of the scepter on her. Due to being its first use, the magic of the scepter was amplified. The djinn felt her soul almost ripped away from her and her head hurt like it was being cut open. She could only collapse to the ground on one knee and bow her head, uttering in a sickeningly submissive voice, "Master."

The King had Vesta controlled through his scepter like a puppet on invisible, magic strings. She was like a genie from fairytale and the scepter was her lamp; her inescapable prison. After all, he couldn't let her go. She was a powerful arcane djinn who would have been a waste to kill. She was an excellent servant and protector, doing all of his dirty work for him without hesitation or question. She knew him like none other, having been at his side as he grew and had seen things no one else had seen. Within the royal court, her power and knowledge of all that went on begind the scenes rivalled that of the Queen. He trapped her, because she was both Ravus's strongest ally and worst enemy.

Personality : Vesta was someone who took her role and position very seriously. There was a time when she was his friend and then there was a time when she was his blade, hence she acted accordingly.

As a friend, she is warm and comforting to be around despite being rather quiet or shy at times. She can be friendly, affectionate and witty; is a patient listener and trusted confidant, making her a good friend to have around. Vesta can be quite a curious soul, but her time in the castle has taught her to be respectful of other's privacy and not pry when there is no need to. However, this side of the djinn is no longer shown to Ravus.

As a servant, she is respectful, submissive and does not question the tasks at hand though her eyes might hold looks of confusion or skeptism. She is dutiful and gets the job done without a moment's hesitation with the grace and elegance of one raised among royalty. The djinn is always composed and calm, not batting an eye to anything. She is quick and efficient, often times being viewed as ruthless in her ways of dealing with situations. And for the most part, Vesta is not afraid of killing, but then again, she has no choice in her actions. Still, she may choose mercy over drawing needless blood.

In court, she generally fades into the background, but can be considered charming and well-mannered yet there is always a foreboding air around her that bring people to fear her due to the position she holds; that of Ravus's right hand. She keeps a respectful and professional distance with the people she meets.

Towards Ravus, ever since her imprisonment, she has been cold and impersonal though the spell prevents her from snapping or using any cutting words against him. Vesta is forced to be obedient and loyal, following his commands to the click, but does it all with an almost dead look in her eyes while sometimes that of pure rage and vengefulness. Still, sometimes she still entertains herself with the hope that his good will shine through.

Theme song :

Others : Vesta can not be killed as her soul is bound to Ravus's scepter. Upon being 'killed', her soul would retreat back to him to recover and recuperate. If it were to be broken, he would no longer have control over her and she would be free.

Vesta hates Ravus, but she can't raise a finger against him.

Last edited:
~It's ok! It won't hurt for too long, I promise!~
Seven

upload_2017-9-12_19-41-44.png

General Info

Name: Necronomicon ex Mortis
Alias/es: 'Seven'
Race: Unknown
'Seven' is the consciousness of the legendary tome known as the Necronomicon ex Mortis. So if anything, 'book' probably be most accurate. As the physical embodiment of the Necronomicon, Seven's dominance over undead overrides that of most beings.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Personality: On the outside, Seven is an innocent little girl. Even in dark times, she is seen prancing about with a bright smile. She's always energetic and seems to be full of enthusiasm about anything. She supposedly loves making friend with everybody, and is obedient. She very rarely acts defiant or rebellious, and does as she is told.

However, her little facade couldn't be further from the truth. Behind the her little masquerade, Seven is a sadistic psychopath who would tear her foes apart with childlike glee. Just the thought of blood on the battlefield makes her quiver with excitement, which she can barely keep to herself. She cares little about others, and often takes her time killing her foes, tearing them to shreds slowly, with the barbed chains of her scythe.

Personal Info

Backstory: The Necronomicon ex Mortis- a book among legends, a weapon so powerful it would make the very heavens tremble before the very presence of death. That is the tome known as the Necronomicon. However, only decades after the primal age of Altrya, the Necronomicon would be destroyed, and separated into seven fragments, hidden in the highs and lows of Altrya. However, little did the mages whom destroyed the book know- the tome had a conscience of its own.

That conscience took physical form in Seven, a creature born from death, who took on the form of a small human girl. Seven was born without memories, except for how to use her magic, and that she must collect the seven fragments of the Necronomicon, to become whole again. Seven scoured Altrya, far and wide, in search of the seven fragments, yet her searches would lead nowhere.

That soon changed, and Seven had found the first fragment. In the heart of the human capital of Blaros, there was almost a beacon of death which beckoned to her. A fragment of the Necronomicon had been engraved into another tome, known as the Arcanecrylhik, and with the assistance of the powers of the Necronomicon, became the phylactery of an elder lich.

After she found her first fragment, Seven would continue to wait for the right moment to strike. And that was now. However, in her current pathetic state, she was in no shape to defeat Faust all by herself. The fool of a human king would come in handy.

Combat Info

Powers/Magics:
Wall of Death (can't use)- Currently the most powerful spell in this psycho-loli's arsenal. This spell works by summoning a wall of energy, which drains the life out of anything it comes in contact with. This spell requires the caster's life force to ignite the spell, and will probably kill the caster. Yes, it's even going to kill the physical embodiment of the book the spell came from. The initial barrier will move forward for about 40 meters, and the travel distance will increase with each victim. So yeah, Seven isn't going to use this spell either. Unless it's a situation where she's going to die anyways.

Domain of Hades (can't use)- Summons a fragment of the underworld into the mortal plane. Domain of Hades will stretch out for as long as 500 meters in diameter, and while in it, Seven has an almost inexhaustible number of corpses to raise. Casting Domain of Hades will permanently scar the land it is cast on, and takes a toll on the caster as well, unless more mortal souls are used in the place of the caster's life force.

Create Undead- Caster reanimates dead bodies. Duh.

Expel Undead- An ability that insta-kills most weak undead.

Declaration of The Dullahan- An extremely potent curse which causes victims to instantly die and wither away to dry bones, or after a given due date. However, it will not work on those with a strong will or enough power to resist the curse.

Absorb Page- When Seven comes in contact with fragments of the Necronomicon, she absorbs it and gains a significant power boost. When all seven fragments are collected, she regains all the power sealed in the tome. And that wouldn't be nice to happen.

Magic that belongs to the demons of hell.For the price of putting her own life at risk, the caster can summon demons, or unleash a rain of hellfire on their enemies. Demology can also be used to increase an individual powers, at the price of their own life force, or in extreme cases, even their soul. Weak to Celestial or Holy magic.

Hellfire- the caster conjures dark-crimson flames that easily burns living flesh. Unlike a standard fire which may not do damage instantly, instantaneous damage is done to any flesh which comes in contact with hellfire. Burns caused by hellfire does not heal naturally, and must be healed through the use of magic.

Inferno Pillar- Causes hellfire to erupt from underneath a targeted location

Weapons:
upload_2017-9-12_20-17-10.png
Seven matierialises a replica of her scythe, Ebon Chains. However, this is a replica and has absolutely no special properties. Seven cannot materialise her actual weapon due to the fact that she is weak at the moment.

Other Info

Currently with only one fragment, Seven is still quite weak, and is incapable of casting most of the spells she recovered. With each fragment she collects, her power will double. For comparison's sake, here's where her power level would sit in contrast to the other characters in the RP with each new fragment...

0 Fragments- weakest character, can only use very basic necromancy
1 Fragment- probably around Emily and Lucius in terms of power. Still pretty useless.
2 Fragments- Can cast WoD and DoH but it's gonna kill her
3 Fragments- Around all the other characters in the RP... Dalia, Remus, you get the point.
4 Fragments- Faust level OP. Yeah, spam magic everywhere and probably won't die easily
5 Fragments- At this point, she can cast her really powerful necromancy spells without killing herself, but it would still exhaust her to the point she can't continue to fight after casting it.
6 Fragments- Can cast WoD without exhausting herself.
7 Fragments- At this point, she would be Faust with Necronomicon level OP. Too bad she's never gonna get this op. Because I simply won't let that happen : P

Seriously though, the most power she's ever going to get is gonna be 5 fragments...

Last edited:
"The Monk"

Adrien

zenyatta_tetraktys___overwatch__by_anatofinnstark-da4xtk4.png

Name :

Adrien

Race: ?

Cannot be labeled from the commoners, Adrien is the last one standing up from his own race. Capable of learning and solving problems through dimensional aspects, Adrien main power is making him able to foresee the past of some people and see the future of each world to a degree.

Alignment:
True Good

Powers/Magics:

Telekinesis:
Capable of manipulating his balls (I'm not talking about human parts), Adrien can project them at a furious speed, and all of them in one strike if needed. The balls projected at a fast speed can do several damages, but the main point of Adrien isn't his physical abilities.

Dimensional knowledge: It is highly possible that his vast knowledge came mostly from another world.

Eyes of the Monk: When his sights are concentrating on someone, Adrien can look at the past of the person, slowly. Otherwise, it will severely hurt the host and aswell Adrien mind because this process takes time.

Vanishing the darkness: Think that Adrien is like a vacuum: He is constantly aspiring the darkness inside his mind and remove it from time to time.

Weapons:
Floating balls

Backstory:

Living inside the border of Palchissia, the Monk is a mysterious being that almost no one inside the world of Altrya has seen or known. But his role is somewhat extremely important as he is preserving the world by removing the dark aura floating inside this mythical lands with his magical prowess because it was a wish from Alvin himself. They became friends and comrades when they were in darker places, and because the monk was becoming extremely old, his time was soon over.

After the pact was made between the two, the last lifetime from the Monk would be to preserve the world of Altrya until Alvin would come back. But because of the prejudice of Naskailor and the others problems, Alvin arrival has been late and the Monk don't know if he still can lives long enough for his friend to come back for his last moment.

Personality:

Extremely calm and collect, rage and despairs is something far away from Adrien life. He is quiet during the beginning of a conversation in order to understand completely the main topic and will only talk when it's needed. Acting for the greater good, there is no way or anything capable of corrupting his body and mind because of his tenacity, will and mental strength.

{W.i.P}

H.P Hawthorne
View attachment 368501

"The most merciful thing in the world is the human mind's inability to correlate all it's contents."

General Information

Name
Howard Phillips Hawthorne.

Alias/es
H.P, The Anti-Magus.

Race
Outsider.

The Outsider are a race of beings also known as the Outcasts or Void Walkers. These beings were once part of a normal race(e.g humans, elves, etc.), though have become Outsiders due to coming into contact with a realm of nothingness called the Void. This realm is one that doesn't follow the rules of the normal physical world, and is a world where anything can happen at any time. It's essentially a realm filled with chaos, though has extremely beautiful scenery within it. Floating islands that are empty are typically what one finds in it, as there are no living creatures in it.

Those that have had extreme exposure to the Void are entities that have had their bodies changed to fit into the realm's rules, or no rules. Time doesn't exist in that world, and so their bodies have stopped aging completely. Nor does hunger or thirst, so Outsiders do not need to eat or drink though can choose to do so if they want to. They're generally unaffected by things that normal beings need for survival, they do not need to drink or eat, nor sleep or breathe, they do not require anything to live. They just do.

But it does not mean they cannot die. To die, they can either kill themselves like how any other living being or wait to be killed. Hanging themselves, a stab to the heart, anything that involved inflicting extreme pain will most likely work. This exposure to the Void also grants them the ability to use magic capable of manipulating nothingness itself. Though they must be careful when using it as they can erase themselves out of existence. Outsiders are exceedingly rare, as entering a realm like it would be exceedingly tough. To identify an Outsider, look for beings with red eyes that glow in the dark and pale skin.

Chronologically 900-1000+, biologically 31.

Alignment
True Neutral.

Appearance
Howard has the appearance of a young man who stands at the height of 5 feet and 11 inches tall with skin color that's almost as pale as a thin sheet of paper. His hair has a mildly wavy appearance, and is short raven black hair with bangs that frame his face. Howard's eyes are unmistakably the color of a deep and rich shade of red, akin to the color of blood when it turns red. What he wears on a typical day is a black vest with a white striped dress shirt underneath it. For his lower half, he dons a pair of beige trousers and for shoes, a pair of black shoes.

Personality

Personality
Amongst all the things one can describe Howard as, he's

Biography

Backstory
The title of Anti-Magus, which was more of a nickname than an actual title, was given to only a single person in history. In present day, only the ones who've read the oldest of the books would know of his name. Though even then, it was only mentioned rarely with hardly anyone knowing who this person actually was. The illusion of time had made it so that his fame and reputation had faded away into nothingness. An ancient tale that was once as famous as the tale of the Grand Archmage, now forever lost to the continuous changes throughout the world.

Before becoming an Outsider, Howard Phillips Hawthorne was a human who came to be known across the land of Altrya as the one and only Anti-Magus. Given to him as a nickname for the greatest achievement he'd ever gotten within the span of his life time as a human: The Creation of Nullification Magic. Such a magic was practically unheard of during the time period, and the first ever and last person to ever be known to use it was the creator themselves. Who refused to teach anyone else how to use the magic, as he felt it would only cause chaos in the wrong hands.

Said to rival even the Grand Archmage that served the first king, the Anti-Magus was quite the big deal back when he was still a relevant and hot topic among all mages. The creation of Nullification Magic wasn't the only reason they talked about him though, the Anti-Magus was also known for picking fights against multiple Archmages and winning every single one. Some considered him cheating as they had no way of defending against him using magic, while he himself just believed that he was proving a point. One that he was proving just to satisfy himself.

The point was that magic didn't make people gods or almighty. That beneath all of this arcane power that they all held, they were all mere humans who just relied on the arcane arts for power. And by stripping all of that power away, they were nothing. It wasn't to show they were corrupt or anything, it was simply for his own satisfaction. The most they could do against him without magic was kick and hit him or try throwing things against him, all of which didn't work. Those that actually knew how to handle themselves in a fist fight still lost, he overwhelmed them easily.

While he was still human, Howard studied all that he could on the topic of magic. Studying the arcane arts by himself, unlike those Archmages that just learned the same old tricks their peers knew. Because if there was one thing he did have, it was time. And he used it to experiment with the arcane forces, eventually coming up with a theory for magic that canceled other magics because of a random thought that popped up in his mind. Then came his fame, rumors of a man that canceled magic arose and soon he was known all around.

Magic & Miscellaneous

Powers/Magics

{Nullification Magic}
The magic of nullification, a truly powerful branch of magic that very few know of. As the name implies, Nullification Magic is magic that has the power to nullify all types of magic. Upon contact with the user of this magic, whatever magic that has been cast upon them will be nullified in an instant. There are no exceptions, ranged magic will just nullify upon touching him and so will all others. It's a branch of magic with no spells whatsoever, and it's one hell of a magic to be facing in a fight if all one does is rely on purely magic. Users can choose whether or not they want to use it. Once a magic has been nullified, blue rings with ancient text written on it will surround it before ultimately disappearing.

{Arcane Magic}
The power to manipulate the very rawest form of magical energy,

{Void Magic}
The magic of nothingness, capable of harnessing the power of one of the most powerful and dangerous elements in the world. Through the utilization of this magic, the users can essentially do what normal elemental mages are capable of with their elements. With the added bonus of being able to erase things from existence, though mostly temporary. With such things being like certain memories of a person, actual solid objects, and many other things.

Theme Song(s)
Mad Head Love - Kenshi Yonezu
Nights - Frank Ocean
Bitter Fuck - joji
The Magnificent 7 - Kamasi Washington
G.O.M.D - J. Cole

Quotes
"I hate the fact I can't get too attached to other people."

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

"I've never asked a man about their business, I only ask for their thoughts and dreams."

"Heaven knows where I'll be, but it's a pretty safe bet I'll never be at the top of anything. Nor do I actually care."

"Time doesn't actually exist, it's only real because we made it real."

"I don't age but I can still die whenever I choose to, suicide is always an option after all."

Last edited:
The darkness draws ever closer. hehe~ you can hear them can't you? Once you enter the eternal ice of Cocytus, there is no returning, unless it's Lord wills so.
Charon

upload_2017-11-15_15-4-25.png
General Info

Name: Elizabeth Belmodar de Charon
Title: Charon, Emissary of The Underworld
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: 5'9
Weight: 159 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual (Or in Faust's language, a fucking slut)
Race: Unknown (assumed to be a greater undead or demon)
Personality: If you thought Lucius was bad, then wait until you see Charon. As Faust would bluntly put it, she would be best described as a 'motherfucking slut.'

Charon's personality can be compared to a perverted, slightly unhinged schoolgirl. Though definitely not completely unhinged, Charon wouldn't be described as 'normal' either. While the worst Lucius could do was make a few inappropriate jokes and flirting, Charon has almost no idea of the concept of 'personal space.' Or she just doesn't give a shit about it. In short, she's a total pervert.

In battle, Charon takes pleasure in watching her enemies scream and beg for mercy. Her sadism isn't just reserved for her opponents either... I'll just leave the rest to the imagination.

At least Charon has one (sort of) good thing going for her. She's fiercely loyal to those she serves, maybe to the point that it's downright creepy, but at least it's something good...

Personal Info

Backstory: The trip into the Underworld is a periolous one. The River Styx which separates Hades to the living world is swarming with terrible monsters. Those who would dare step foot inside the river is surely doomed to perish... However, there is one safe passage to eternal damnation for the thousands of perished souls- they call the being Charon, Emissary of The Netherworld. Each cycle, Charon will arrive in her ship, The Erebus, to the banks of the River Styx. The tradition of burying the dead with their belongings, especially money, stems from the belief that Charon will charge a fee to board The Erebus...

However, the origin of the emissary herself, Charon, is still shrouded in darkness. Some believe that Charon was once a human noblewoman. Others believe that Charon is a demoness of Hell, born in the ninth circle of Cocytus.

Whatever her origin may be, Charon continues to transport the dead across the River Styx, keeping up her end of the contract.

Zodiac: Gemini

Combat Info

Weapon: Styx & Yggdrasil
upload_2017-11-15_15-4-42.pngupload_2017-11-15_15-4-51.png

Charon's weapons of choice, the flintlock pistol Styx, and the arquebus Yggdrasil. They are named after the river which separates the earthly world and the underworld, and the tree of life which stems to heaven and hell.

Styx hits no harder than a standard flintlock pistol, but what makes it really terrifying is the dark magic which plagues the weapon. Once the bullet enters a victim's body, the foul magic which the pistol is infused with will slowly eat away at the flesh of the victim, causing them to very slowly wither to death.

Yggdrasil on the other hand, represents mercy. One shot from the arquebus is enough to kill most normal living creatures, and will dispel any lower-tier undead. Obviously, an arquebus takes a long time to reload, so it is best used from long distances.

Items/Belongings:
-Vials of gunpowder
-Ammunition (musket balls)
-Small pouch of coins

Abilities/Magic:
Pact with The Nethergod- Having made a pact with the lord of Cocytus, should Charon 'die' in battle, her soul will always return to the ninth circle of Hades to be reborn again. However, the contract is broken should Charon fail to keep her end of the deal, or the 'Nethergod' in question falls.

Declaration of The Dullahan- An extremely potent curse often associated with a particular undead known as the Dullahan, this curse causes anyone in question either instantly die, or die after a given due date. However, this curse will not work on the strong willed, or those who hold enough power.

Shadow-walk- Charon phases through the shadows, able to teleport up to 30 meters away from her current location, as long as there is some form of shade where she will teleport.

The Erebus: Envoys of The Nethergod- Charon has the ability teleport her ship to her location for a small amount of time. While The Erebus is outside the underworld, it will be sustained by the Charon's magic, so unless she has a massive amount of magic energy, the Erebus will not be able to last any longer than 14 hours outside Hades.

The Erebus on the exterior, appears like a derelict ghost-ship. However, on the inside, it's very similar to one of the higher level ships, even being able to match most war-vessels in terms of firepower. It has almost 300 cannons operating on each side of the ship. However, the ship's weaponry automates by themselves without a crew. In fact, the only being that actually stays on the ship for long periods of time is Charon. It does not have a crew. Despite its ghostly exterior, the interior is actually quite luxurious, with quarters for its passengers. Though a single bronze piece will be enough to gain passage onto The Erebus, those who pay a higher fee are granted much more luxuries while aboard The Erebus, quite similar to a cruise ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back