• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Alternate Rome Story

All right, and where would ya like him to be found?

And it's okay, I've seen your likes so I know you're around.

Hmm. It would be fun to have him drown either in his bathroom (obviously by force) or in some form of river. (Since I don't know what you have planned for the setting to look like. I don't mind which :D

OK. I won't be on much longer since I have Science Fair prep.

Oh, there's a river nearby. We could even go with the idea (as Rome had) of a river like the Tiber where traitors were thrown into, if that's appealing.

Otherwise, going with the bathroom would be interesting--and be a way to shake up the others since he died in his home that should have been well-protected.

I just don't want you to get the shaft for actions your character will have to perform ^^;

Well then, let's take it to a vote: Traitor River or in his own home?

And also, call for questions! Otherwise I'll work on the IC when I know what the votes say, and everything else.

Traitor River! I'm a bit of a sadist toward my characters, and if the Traitor and the Orator are both under suspicion, it would look worse for the Orator if the body were found in a river. Why? Because it makes no logical sense for the Traitor to dump a body in a river which logically he would dread and have nightmares about, yeah?

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dead-in-the-river.96447/

IC thread area is up. I'm working on all the information for it still, but I thought I'd go ahead and alert you all to this (and if you have questions, then I'll know what I need to answer in information sections, haha). Our Dictator Gnaeus drowned in the Traitor River, Iona. You all may proceed.

I'm not sure exactly what you'd like me to be doing- replying, or making a bio. You didn't ask for one. Please clarify.

Replying.

I make up small bios for my own sake, and if they help anyone else, all the better. If they help you, then go forth and make one. If they don't, then don't make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back