Alone Is Not An Answer

@CaffeineFix

I like your style.

Ducreux1.jpg

Stew said:
So you ship it too?
By first impressions, I think Illand is the only one that wouldn't shove Celaena off a cliff given the chance. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

Kawashima Thunder]Um...Both? [/QUOTE] Are you asking me or telling me? *Insert zig zag snap here* [QUOTE=Stew] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10035-caffeinefix/ said:
@CaffeineFix[/URL]
I like your style.
133865846_right_back_at_ya_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

In other news, I recently discovered how to quote people. The power may or may not be going to my head.

Well tell power to back off and stop being a jerk.

Also, I think that they should cuddle at some point. 
Although angels age, they technically don't, if you ask an angel it's age they will give you how long they've been around. They're technically frozen how they are in their human vessels.

Consider the message delivered. I'm waiting for the fireworks if Illand attempts to cuddle someone like Vralik or Ishiko. There will be blood.

So, an angel's spirit is more or less immortal but the human vessel still ages?

Not exactly, the way I picture it is that the human vessel is frozen in time, the only reason why an angel has a human vessel is to walk earth without causing any death among humans. Imagine it like Supernatural, an angel's true form can kill people if they see it so they hide out inside of humans vessels. This does not mean that they can't shed it at any moment. But an Angel never ages, so to answer your question, yes and no.

I have an idea of there being bunks on the first night in the facility, so Illand sneaks over to Celaena's bunk to chat and hang out and cuddle. 
@CaffeineFix What do you think?

I think it depends a lot on what the GM has planned for the foreseeable future, though I'm sure if it is meant to be it will happen one way or another.

There are separate rooms to start out with before being paired. In other words, it will be possible to sneak over and stuff. HOWEVER, I DO NOT WANT IT TO TURN INTO A 1X1 AND KEEP EVERYBODY ELSE WAITING. Therefore, if you plan on talking alot, move it to PMs and write a brief summary when you finish.

@Stew @CaffeineFix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back