• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alone Is Not An Answer

Does this RP sound interesting to you?

• Yes! I want to join!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh... it's okay.

• Terrible !

• Total voters
V looked at the winged man with a shy expression upon her face, which was common for her. Though she was often surrounded by people, most being scientists of course, she wasn't used to normal people and interacting. In a nervous fit, she shuffled in place, causing the curved dagger on her hip and her large sword on her back to hit one another, creating a light ting. "Er... yes... Y-You are.....?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O-Of course. I'm pretty good at memorizing things," Raine said playfully, a small smile appearing on her face. The man was very good-looking and looked more mature then she did despite their small, two year age difference.

(Writers ~~~ Block )

Hikaru watched as the other around him started getting with their partners wondering how they would all do with this whole process. Some of these people seem way to quirky to be effective fighters. I guess we will see how this program turns out. He turned his attention back towards the girl talking to him and held out his hand towards Raine. "Well it is nice too meet you then, hope this partnership works out." He said giving her a slight smirk.

"Well, Celeena I guess its just you and me..." Ryan muttered as he finished cleaning his rifle.

One thing about Ryan is that he didn't know how well he'd be getting along with her. Since they were both ranged attackers, so what would happen if they were going to be fighting up close. Hopefully hand to hand would work. He was also used to being the younger one, but this time it was the other way around, that was definitely something to get used to.

Celaena stared at the closed doors Miya and James had disappeared behind, mulling over the unexpected bombshell the couple had left them with. After decades of service half of the original guardians were gone. Not just one, but four. Such a number couldn't have been a coincidence. What could have possibly been capable of defeating the legendary warriors?

More pressing still, was it an enemy they would be expected to face?

Celaena was distracted from her thoughts as she heard her name being called. With less enthusiasm than earlier the mage wandered over to her assigned partner, smiling as she nodded in agreement to his statement. "Guess so. I look forward to working with you!"

"Same here," Seina responded back to the man. Now that basic introductions were done, she wondered about what to do next. They could explore the city a bit before sundown, or they could get to know each other's strength and weaknesses, this suggesting that they spar or show off some moves. Either way was fine with her. In fact, anything that Hikaru wanted to do was okay.

Hikaru started walking back towards the way they had come in. "Well then, want to keep me company? I am going to head back up and explore the town. It's been a while since I got to enjoy time in the city." Hikaru said looking back towards Raine waiting for the girl to follow him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back