• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alone In the Valley Of Wolves (WWII RP LIMITED SPACES)

merQUEUEtio

I don't even like Shakespeare
September 3rd, 1944
After serving in the Eastern front your commander has just delegated you a task of the highest risk. You will be aiding the Allied war effort along with a small team of individuals. Your goal? To assassinate one of the highest ranked Nazi officials, who is scheduled to be in Austria by October there you will assassinate him. If you tell anyone about this mission even your fellow soldiers you will be executed for treason. Now then, We will be sending you out to Austria immediately to start your preparations.
Too bad for you that your plane has crashed in the outskirts of Poland. Now you and your team must sneak your way to Austria. Remember, you can't tell anyone about your mission not even the commanders or fellow soldiers you may see. You are now a small group of soldiers with no squadron, no commanding officer, who are living on their own. So it is no surprise that anyone you come across thinks that you and your team are all deserters.
Not only that, but their is a spy in your midst. It seems to be that no matter where you go the Nazis are always on your tail, sometimes it seems to be a little too much of a coincidence.
Not only that but, you must make it to Austria in time to complete your mission.
So it is only you, your team,The Nazis, and a spy within your group.

Hi this is merQUEUEtio And I'll be laying down the rules:
1)BE ACTIVE PLEASE (cannot stress this enough)
2) You may only reserve a role for 1 day
3) Message me if you want to know more about the rp or ask me here idc lol
4)don't be writing things like,"he sighed" and thats it. so at least 4 sentences per RP post

ROLES:
- The Lieutenant
(Leader of the group)
DAMIEN OLIVER HOLLOW

- The Marksman
(Skilled with long ranged weapons)

ALEXEI KOSKOV

- The Medic
(Healer of the group)
RESERVED

- The Rifleman
(Skilled in the use of normal weapons mainly rifles)
EMMA GRACE MAKAROVICH

- The Brain
(linguist, Geologist)
OPEN

- The Nazi
(The Spy of the group)
(ELLI ERNST BESHWITZ)
THOMAS GRANTS CARTER

BASIC FORM:

Photo or description:
ROLE:
Full Name:
Gender(If your character is a soviet then yes you may have a girl because that is historically accurate other than that sorry)
Ethnicity:
Religion:
Years in combat (if any):
Personality:
History:
Special skills:
Anything else:

NOTE: I wanted to make this an RP where all the characters would be from an array of Allied countries so that includes: America,Britain,France,Russia,China and smaller countries

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_o8irf5vvSJ1tae3h3_500.gif
ROLE:
The Nazi
Full Name:
(Elli Ernst
Beschwitz)
Thomas Grant Carter
Ethnicity:
German
Religion:
N/A
Years in combat (if any):
Personality:

Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. He is also a perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous.Extremely Realistic.Would rather be friendless than jobless.He holds people to high standards and does not accept apologies easily.
History:
Elli was 13 when he was relocated by the SS to Great B
ritain. Previous to his move, he was raised in a military facility and basically brainwashed by the Nazis. From the time he could read he was learning codes and learning English, French, Russian as well as German. The Nazis raised him and 100 other children to be their special soldiers, And when the war started he was sent away. When he arrived in Britain he was placed in an orphanage and years later enlisted.
Special skills:
Speaks 4 languages
Extremely intelligent
Manipulative
Anything else:
N/A

Ubit' ikh vsekh. Or as you Americans would say it, let's kick some ass
Alexei Koskov

1b1bd6196ded7e9b9e09e878cde52b10.jpg
ROLE : Marksman
Full Name : Alexei Koskov
Ethnicity : Russian
Religion : Doesn't really follow a religion. He leans more towards agnostic than anything else.
Years in combat : 9 years
Personality : Alexei is your typical straightforward, battle-hardened man. He doesn't show many emotions besides the triumphant joy of victory or the frustration and disappointment of defeat. He has a very sinister sense of humor, seeing enjoyment in the pain and turmoil of his enemies after the shot. There's nothing he loves more than the blood splatter of his target after the crack of the rifle. He also loves a drink every now and then, typical Russian. Common for a sniper, he enjoys operating alone more than working with a group.

History : Alexei was born in the heart of the Soviet Union's frozen wilderness. His family has been off the grid for centuries. Alexei was actually the first member of the family in a long time to take up a military role. He's been using a Mosin ever since he could hold it, partially because his father pushed him to do it. Out of his 6 siblings, Alexei was the best shot. His skill surpassed that of his father's as well. With a war approaching, his father sent him to a military academy at the age of 14.

Attending until the age of 18, he proved to be not only a promising soldier, but an amazing sharpshooter. Once graduated, he was immediately sent to battle. After years of fighting, his reputation was nothing but infamous. His true name was not known by many, but to Allied powers he was known as Frostbite due to his lethality.

His best had yet to be seen. He was there when bombs rained on Stalingrad, and he was there when German forces retreated west. During the attack and counter-attack he racked up over 90 kills. 2 of those kills were high standing Nazi officers. It was all leading up to what he must do next. A special operation with Allied powers, an assassination.

Special skills : Extraordinary shot, stealth, and knifeplay. Also speaks Russian and English.

Anything else : Will NOT use any rifle other than a Mosin-Nagant.

daxj-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

ROLE: - The Lieutenant
Full Name: Damien Olivier Hollow
Ethnicity: Half British, Half French (Born and raised in England)
Religion: Christian
Years in combat (if any): 3
Personality: A classic gentleman, bound almost entirely by duty and honour he refuses to do anything that he regards as dishonourable or traitorous. Because of this he is rather also incredibly loyal and will follow orders into certain doom if he believes it will aid his country. Some might call him naive for this however in his mind he is simply doing what needs to be done.
History: Born in England near to London with a tailor for a father and a mother who died in childbirth. His father always had little time for him during his youth due to his skill-set being somewhat useless during the economic crisis of the 30s. Despite this Damien grew up almost freakishly polite and well-mannered. As soon as war was declared he was one of the first to sign up. He was passable at combat however it was quickly discovered that his real talents lay in the strategy and coercion side of the military. He was quickly promoted through the ranks and was one of the youngest Generals to ever hold the title in the British army. As he rose through the ranks it was quickly noted how much more care he gave to the soldiers under his command than the average general. This was largely frowned upon and he was demoted as a result. Despite this nobody could deny his ability to form a plan and convince his squadron to follow it so when the mission was formed to assassinate a key German leader Damien was the first candidate to be picked.
Special skills: Speaks fluent French and English, Can imitate people extremely well (I.E. replicating their voice if he's heard it spoken), good strategist and charismatic leader
Anything else: Has made and lost many friends on the battlefield and it has taken a toll on his mind - as such he is prone to night-terrors.

(Apologies for lack of formatting, I've just come back from a year-long hiatus so I'm not gonna use the bbcode for a while)

fffff.png
Kristina-Asmus-3.jpg

ROLE:
The Medic

Full Name:
Emma Grace Makarovich

Ethnicity:
Russian

Religion:
Catholic

Years in combat:

Personality:

Its hard to describe a person like Emma. She has the sides that are fun-loving and bright but there are also the sides that are dark and unpleasant. Before she started her work in the army, it seemed that she could find an upside to just about anything. Then she started seeing the cruelty of war and suffering. When she isn't on the job her exciting nature takes over and people seem to gravitate around her since she is a difficult person not to like. Emma wears her heart on her sleeve and takes nothing for granted. If anyone asks her anything, she will tell them a straight up answer instead of trying to sugar coat the inevitable. When she's working to save life's on the battlefield she stores her emotions neatly away and will almost seem like a robot. She will get done what needs to get done and won't let anyone sway her opinion. Her number one goal is to keep people alive and that's where her mind stays. Emma cant seem to find humor in much these days and will typically keep to herself most of the time.

History:

Emma grew up with a family with two younger brothers in the Soviet Union. Her father was notoriously known as a commander in the Military for world war 1. As she was growing up, she remembers her father screaming in the early morning hours from the dreams he had from the war but it never scared her off from wanting to enlist. As Emma hit her teenage years, she learned she had a skill with medical. After school she would always be helping out at the local hospital picking up skills that she would later transform into a career. The only issue was, there was a major unrest in the world to the point where she knew a war was coming. At age 19 she enlisted into the military to work as a medic. Throughout her training, she learned all the essentials of war. She turned out to be pretty handy with simple weapons and hand to hand combat. Emma started moving up through the ranks which worried her family but she continued through it feeling like she was actually getting her job accomplished. Emma has extreme skill though she isn't the best but she's daman good. Good enough to get put on the mission to assassinate a very high ranking Nazi official.

Special skills:

~ Can speak fluent Russian,
English, and German
~Skill with knifeplay and hand to hand combat

Anything else:

The cruelty of war has inflicted major damage on her mind which has led to night terrors any time she falls asleep.

Last edited:
Abana Abana Im so sorry I didn't see you reserving the spot but yesterday afternoon I did send the GM a pm to reserve the spot. I didn't mean it to seem like I took your spot. I can switch if you would like me to but I just reserved it also. Let me know what you want to do and we can work it out. My apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back