Alola.

Lillie Summers

Blooming Flower
Hello there!

My name is Lillie or Summer. I'm twenty years old, female, and live in a northern portion of the United States. I've been Roleplaying for approximately eight years and have been interested in it for much longer. I have no specific "taste" when it comes to Roleplay, but I'm far from interested in just romance. I like to play a variety of roles (usually more than one character at a time) and I'll play any gender, sexuality, age, species, etc. I don't have any interest in Tabletop and I'm SO glad to have come across a Roleplay site that doesn't allow ERP as so many other sites are just overrun with it. Here's to hoping that I find this website more enjoyable than the time that I briefly spent on Animo-based Roleplay apps as well, but we'll see! Here's to hopefully finding some new Roleplay partners or friends!

A little more about me is that I love dogs, Pokemon, and listening to podcasts. I'm deeply invested in true crime and hope to someday be a detective. My favorite food is risotto while my favorite drink is lemonade. I have somewhat narcoleptic tendencies as a result of the medication that I'm taking. I also like to read and consider myself to be quite knowledgeable when it comes to astrology. I'm a Pisces, pansexual, single, and currently work at a hardware store. I just finished up a semester at college where my GPA was a 3.8, but I won't be continuing higher education until I make more money. I'm considering going into a trade as well! I currently live with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and their doofus lovely dog, Deniro. I'm not sure what else I could possibly write about myself, but if you're curious to know more, than please don't hesitate to ask!

I think that's all for now. Thank you for your time and I hope that we can possibly be friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back