Allow Me To Entice You With Some RP Ideas! (Again!)

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello everyone, my last RP recruitment thread slipped into inactivity while I tried to get my grades in order to graduate. Now I need some new RP friends, and some new RP's.

Now, before you consider taking a look at my list, you should know that I only play males. Other than that, I'm not very picky --though I would prefer a partner who at least attempts good grammar and punctuation. ^^

I firmly believe that a bit of romance adds another dimension to any RP, so assume that all of the following can (and hopefully will) develop a romantic twist! However, if you specifically want to play an action RP with me using a male character, just ask!

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer, if any:

Note: Desperately craving a League of Legends RP. See list below!

Original MxF:

Sci-Fi Soldier x Alien

Combat Pilot(mech, fighter, helicopter, etc.) x Mechanic/Scientist

Scientist x Experiment

Knight x Dragon/Half-Dragon

Thief x Guard

Knight/Merc x Demon

Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Soul Stealer x Soldier/Knight (Redemption Plot)

Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person

Paramedic x Ghost

Demon x Cursed Person/Contractor

Genie x Knight/Soldier

Old god x human

Fandom -- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Mirai Nikki

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- League of Legends:

Canon x OC

Ahri x OC

Fandom -- Killzone:

ISA Soldier x ISA Soldier

Helghast x ISA

Fandom -- Borderlands:

Canon x OC

Canon x Canon

Fandom -- Mass Effect:

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Halo:

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Starcraft

Ghost x Marine

Fandom -- Redline

OC x OC

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

I know these chosen fandoms are a bit out of left field, but hey I thought I would at least put some of my ideas out there. If there are any game fandoms you want me to look up or give a try, feel free to suggest them!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave them, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about thief x guard..

It seems like it could be really, really interesting!

PM me, if you're keen?

I think the demon x cursed person/contractor would be awesome if you're still up for another rp. Feel free to PM me~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person, Demon x Cursed Person/Contractor, Any of the Evangelion, Mirai Nikki OC x OC, Halo OC x OC are all game for me.

I'd be very intersted in a demon/contractoe as the contactor.

I only play females.

PM me if you're interested (and I hope to hear from you soon!)

Sincerily,

Meredith.

I'm interested in Soldier X Enemy Soldier and the Combat pilot X Mechanic/Scientist if you're still looking :)

"For the night is dark and full of terrors."

Ok after the huge influx of offers, the list has been updated! Please note which ones have been crossed out, and if you requested one of the crossed out ones and are not in an RP with me, I'm sorry! Please pick from the rest of the list if you'd still like ^^

Note: STILL craving a League of Legends RP very bad! Anyone who comes to me with one will be rewarded with Awesome Points! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back