• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ OOC

Main
Here
can half-demon half-humans learn new magic/grow their magic through practice like humans or are they limited to 2 or 3 powers like demons?

its more common for them to have 2-3 powers to be honest. very rarely can they train. :')

they dont have to be related, no, but usually are.

i know im rly late to the party and hopefully there's still time to apply but imma drop some ideas in my head that might be used but also might not bc of how i am.
  • an angel/demon/half that takes the term "eat your heart out" literally
  • blindingly beautiful smile but teeth are filed into pointy fangs dripping with venom
  • like them or hate them there is no in between
  • has trouble listening to directions

tbh it just depends on which charas are gonna be accepted. :') generally, lucia city is a diverse mix, but antediluvians are the smallest demographic.

xayah i demand u make me a new spouse this instant IM THIRSTY
an extension please teehee Iโ€™ll def have the cs up by friday but Wednesday at the earliest

hey! super late to the party, but would a Total Normal Human Guy who struck a deal with a demon that told him to join the GBAP in exchange for ~arcane knowledge~ be acceptable? I don't wanna get too meta, the demon wouldn't really care about bringing about the apocalypse as much as they just want to keep an eye on things and are too lazy to do it themselves.

You are now making me question my choice in profile aesthetics. Is this what you kids call peer pressure?
no no grandpa, don't question yourself!! you're lovely muppet icon is so wonderful to see. it reminds me of a time long ago, when things were so much easier. also i don't even remember what i have on my profile but dfkldsfkl

a single shell of genesis has been posted and the rest will be up when i can figure out how to make him a team player and cooperate with others and not bite everyone he lays eyes on (this is no joke he has 32 fangs and will bite)
also shout out to ravensunset ravensunset and Sear Sear for putting up with my barrage of questions

Last edited:
HELP. I am simply functioning as a bouncy ball. Yeet ideas at me and I will throw them back twice as hard

plague rats plague rats uhh i think so, i just dont know why someone would keep an eye ln the GBAP :') theyre pretty much a laughing stock and drive around in an ice cream van

which btw. ice cream van reveal
mr-whippe-ice-cream-van-day.jpg

the machinery is still in tact, they just cant afford the ingredients to make the slush. ๐Ÿ˜”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back