• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ OOC

Main
Here
everyone's characters are so lovely so far i'm reaching through the ground as coochiel to kiss them all and maybe steal their leftover chips.

Aaaaaa! Wednesday sounds like a good deadine yeah. Iโ€™m loving all these characterssss! THE AESTHETIC? ITS DELICIOUS.

Oi donโ€™t touch the chips >>

thinking of how to babygirl-ify each and every one of these fuckers...

that's so funny because
8E77C2F2-5731-4602-B9A1-09136B266BB7.jpg

Artemis's CS is still a bit of a work in progress but its been updated to a pretty code

hiya fellas im here to party!! ๐Ÿ‘€ okay so i come with a concept, questions (i'm sorry in advance) and a fun fact: i did not know what antediluvian meant before i read through the CS thread B))) i'm going to learn so much i can already tell pfff--

anywho, my concept is i think(?) much more light-hearted than the other ones i've read thus far in the cs thread (though all of the characters look so good thus far omgomg). i'm thinking, for my character, that he is.... a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. comes up with all sorts of theories about absolute nonsense and no one can tell if he actually really believes in them or if he's just talking nonsense to confuse people. he's a prime example of the reason GBAP isn't taken seriously :')) i was wanting him to be a half-angel that fled from the angel realm after he (spoilers spoilers) but i do nooott know how half-angel lore works so i might change that and simply make him into a young angel.

now, questions:
- can angels hide their angel features well enough so that they can pass as humans? i'm thinking my guy already looked pretty human but i don't know if people can tell, somehow, that someone is a different species or not ๐Ÿค”
- some information about how half-angels work in the lore of the world, please? :')) could a half-angel stay in heaven because they have angel ancestry or would the human side make it difficult for them to live in heaven? are there any rules against halflings or are they accepted in society? do halflings have abilities passed down to them from their angelic parents or are they more human?
- also, what are some abilities angels would have when compared to demons? do they have similar abilities but they're just flavored differently or are there more differences between them?
- i saw mention of shapeshifters too and i absolutely adore shapeshifters, so how would that ability work? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

thank you for reading!! i apologize for all my questions but i want to make sure i know enough so i don't go against the lore set in place ๐Ÿ’•

i didnt notice an entire tab on the interest check i might be amending my questions i am. so embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i'm too excited i completely didn't see a tab guys!! wowie i'm so good at seeing things dfskldfkj

smolfluffball smolfluffball to answer some of your questions;

โ€ข uhhh, theoretically they could, but that would require magic. an angel inherently has something to set them apart, even if they look completely human - they're alien in thought and belief.
โ€ข depends. heaven isnt just one big place - its a multitude of layers, pocket dimensions, realities. in some i can imagine a half-angel could live as normal, while in some it ranges from discomfort to needing a host body. there are no rules against halfbloods.
โ€ข theres no specific angel or demon powers.
โ€ข shapeshifting, i assume, would just be shifting around cells to create a body in their image. i dont think there would be anything special to it ajdjdj. :')

its wednesday!! but id be okay w giving an extension for a day or two more. : D

Got a first pass drawing in, and some description for Sariel. I'll hopefully get a more full version in before Wednesday, but if not it should serve to start.

its wednesday!! but id be okay w giving an extension for a day or two more. : D

an extension would be very much appreciated โ™ฅ๏ธ hopefully the sheet won't be hard to write but i'm getting back into rping after a bit of a hiatus so i'll have to see how the process goes haha! if i have anymore questions while i'm working on it should i pm you?

yeah thats totally fine!! you can also just drop them here! c: ill look through all the cs today!

OH RIGHT spiderboy spiderboy i think you mentioned the bible in your cs? just to say, the bible doesn't exist in this universe, as irl religions don't either. ^^ there's probably plenty of holy books equivalent, just not the bible specifically.

i may be late to the ooc chatter but god do i love all these characters already, they are my babygirls fr (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

a question tee hee. what's the demographic of the Bureau of Apocalypse Prevention like? Is it comprised mostly of angels/demons, etc, and what race is the least prevalent?

tbh it just depends on which charas are gonna be accepted. :') generally, lucia city is a diverse mix, but antediluvians are the smallest demographic.

xayah i demand u make me a new spouse this instant IM THIRSTY

considering the world is mirrored save for a few things, there are things such as social media, games we know, songs. :-)

Interesting, but also not the answer I was looking for ^^' it occurs to me that I probably should've been a little more specific, so I apologize for that. I'll reword it; considering the cyberpunk world, would there be such a thing as a 'cyberspace,' a la the 'Net' from Cyberpunk RED that is accessible through neural networking?

im not even gonna lie i thought you mean the card game. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ yeah, though i imagine tech is very much mixed in with magic - sometimes its powered by it, harmed by it, magic can travel through emails, tweets, images, whatever.

I literally searched Netrunner on Google and one of the first results was the card game so I don't blame you there ๐Ÿ’€ But thank you for the answer! I just wanna take a moment to gush about how cool it is that you've mixed trad fantasy magic and sci-fi (I've always wanted to write something to that effect) while also making some incredibly cool lore involving some sweet biblical horror <<

All of this to say: the DILF will be deployed shortly.

woof, that's hafiz posted! I might go back later and change a few things, but until then I think I'm satisfied with how he turned out ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back