• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All Of My Threads. ? Ranging from Slice Of Life to Fantasy Nonsense!

Echo Conscious

Graffiti Queen
Fantasy Nonsense? What do you mean grumble grumble grumble. I got your attention, I win. This thread will try to be updated with new concepts and plots.
I am a lesbian, and I prefer fxf
I would prefer you to be 19 or older
I would prefer multi-paragraph from us both

Who the bleepity bleep am I?
?? Hey, I'm 511!
What is 511? You'll learn maybe one day, or you'll crack the code and nail me with it.
I'm a twenty-year-old college student learning Chinese as my second language. I switch though in my mental space always pulls me towards more submissive spots, so that's probably safer for me to be that when things get intimate. I am asexual so the whole no rated mature works fine with me. My characters can have tough shells and instantly shatter once your character is around and works their magic.

I seem to have lost my list so I'll slowly recover them.

Plots
Tonight is a night of weakness for the straight edge fighter. She walked into the bar with bandaged hands where the fingers some blood should be seen trying to slip past the bandages staining the cloth. Gail had recently lost her girlfriend in a breakup and she wasn't handling it well as they were her anchor. It was evident that she had taken this sadness and emptiness out through aggression. She had been wailing into a punching bag at the gym; when no one would spare with her in this unbalanced state, she took everything out on the wall. Busting her hands up until she fell over in weakness, sobbing until she had been bandaged up.

Gail wandered into the bar and sat at the counter. Would she break her code tonight for the elixir that was alcohol or would she be able to stay strong before her next fight that was to occur in the next couple of weeks? This fight would land her a step closer to being able to sign with a company like the UFC or Bellator.

Gail stood at five foot eight on the lean and muscular with pitch black hair that was kept short in a pixie cut. Her eyes were a striking blue ready to pierce any heart.

Sorry, it's short. I'm tired. I'll make it longer and better once I can find the old starter. ^^"""

Users who are viewing this thread

Back