• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All new scooby doo IC (Open)

Im sick of this town and the people in it. I miss the people who aren't in to anymore

Last edited:
Hey, Sarg, I need a recommendation on how to scare the shit outta my boss. You're all smart with that creepypasta stuff right?

@ Avalon I guess that's true... wish I could just go out and do some photography for a while. My boss did the worst thing today too

I don't think I could handle all those cameras in my face. This girl needs her space.:p Anyway,what's up with your boss?

Today his intern messed up real bad and actually slapped the interns coffee out his hand and it went all over the him...then he yelled at him and fired him... And yeah the camera's aren't always my favorite but...you gotta do what you gotta do...

That sucks, for both of you. I hope your boss gets sued
I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation but I don't know when the right time to say this would be so...
My parents have disappeared and nobody is taking me seriously.

Seriously? Dude, Sarg, whay the actual fuck? Why's nobody taking you seriously? Have you talked to the police?

The fucker who took them used their card to book tickets so it looks like they just pissed off back to South Africa

And everyone just thinks your parents left you to take a spontaneous trip to Africa? Jeez, the people in your town really are wacko. So, are you by yourself or what? Because, let me tell you, it's really hard convincing CPS your legal guardian is still kicking.

What the fuck?? People are so irritating. Like NOBODY would joke about this. Do you have some sort of idea on who would do this?

My aunt moved in to look after me, but she is really just here to price up what she can sell of the house. Im not sure who it is yet, I need your help guys

I'm behind ya. I could get a friend of mine to dig around. I bet he could find some airport security footage or something. Do you know what airport the tickets were from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back