• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom All Mights Delivery Service! [BakuDeku Muse Burner]

Dizzy

OOC- For those who might be curious, this is a solo roleplay for me to burn off some of my muse! It's a My Hero Academia AU set in a fantasy world, with mild plot inspiration from season 1 of Sword AF. This roleplay is entirely for fun and if you see any OOCness with the characters, no you don't ;)

Feel free to read along so long as you don't post in this thread- and if there's anyone else out there who ships these idiots and would like to rp, feel free to shoot me a DM on here to do some plotting! My only requirement for partners is that you can post at least 2-3 paragraphs and are okay with a slow-burn romance! Other than that, just be patient with me since I'm newer to the fandom.

PLOT INFO-- Takes place in a fantasy AU where 'Quirks' are very rare, and are considered to be an extension of the worlds magic manifesting in humans.

In the Kingdom of Alterra, Heroes spend their time slaying monsters, diverting magical disasters, and dealing with dangerous villains. Or at least, they used to. Apparently they've done their jobs so well that the demand for hero work is all but gone, and as of last year all but a few guilds were officially bought out and disbanded. Which is a load of fucking crap if you ask Katsuki Bakugou. He's spent his entire damn life training to be a hero, and then the kingdom goes and pulls this? Now that he's finally turned of age and graduated, he can't even get his license because hero work isn't a thing anymore! Instead, he's stuck taking a job travelling across the kingdom delivering bullshit packages for a stupid delivery service. The only upside- if you can even call it that- is that his new boss is the famous ex-hero All Might. But things get a lot more complicated when he's assigned a partner to work with- and why the fuck wouldn't it be the useless idiot from his childhood that used to follow him around everywhere? Gods, can't he get a break?

KATSUKI BAKUGOU
Katsuki was pissed.

He'd spent his whole fucking life training to be a hero, only for the position to be disbanded last year, a mere month before his eighteenth birthday. According to the government, the age of heroes was over- but what kind of bullshit was that? Did they seriously think they'd killed off every monster and every bad guy? That they'd contained every bit of wild magic or locked away every dangerous artifact? Idiots. And yet it hadn't stopped the majority of the guilds from shutting down or the heroes having their licenses revoked. Anyone caught engaging in 'vigilante activity' was promptly arrested and thrown in jail, and just like that, Katsukis dreams had gone up in flames.

How very fucking ironic.

He'd spent close to a year being pissed off with having his entire life thrown off track, and to be honest he probably would have spent another year blowing shit up in a rage if that stupid fucking woman had just left him alone. Who did she think she was? Just because she was his mom didn't mean she could run his life, especially now that he was a grown ass man!

And yet somehow, he still found himself standing outside of a large warehouse on the edge of the city, glaring up at the big, bold letters written on the sign above the front office door that read; All Mights Delivery Service.

To be perfectly fucking frank, the only reason Katsuki had taken the job was because of the man who owned the business. All Might, had been the number one hero in all of Alterra since the explosive blond was just a little kid, and nobody had expected him to retire when the whole 'hero work' thing started to tank. After all, it wasn't like all the heroes were out of work. The world would always have it's threats, there just weren't as many of them around these days, which meant there was no need for dozens and dozens of Guilds like there used to be. The Royal Family had even offered contracts to Alterras top ten to exempt them from the license revocation, but to everyone's surprise, All Might hadn't taken the deal.

Instead, he'd moved to the kingdoms capital and had opened a fucking delivery service.

Some speculated that he'd lost his damned mind, while others just accepted that the man had paid his dues and wanted to relax for a while, but Katsuki didn't buy any of that shit. There was no way someone like All Might just gave up like this, and even if the blond had no idea what kind of game they were playing at, he intended to stay close and keep an eye on things.

So yeah, if he had to settle for some mediocre job, it might as well be as a glorified mailman working for one of the worlds most powerful people.

Besides, it wasn't like he had many options. His schooling had been for hero work, after all, so it wasn't like he had a shit ton to put on his resume that was suitable for everyday living.

Whatever, time to get this over with.

The office door let out a little chime as he walked in, finding himself in a little reception area with a young woman sitting behind a desk. She was dressed smartly, with dark hair that was tied up in a ponytail atop her head, and Katsuki blinked in surprise as he realized he knew this person.

"What the hell are you doing here, Ponytail Girl?" he growled, red eyes narrowing in clear distaste at the sight before him. Her quirk was interesting enough if he remembered correctly, but that didn't mean he'd wanted to see her after finally graduating.

"We spent all of high school together and you still can't call me by my name?" she sighed, not sounding entirely impressed, but that was hardly his concern.

"Whatever." he huffed, catching sight of the nameplate on the desk that read M.Yaoyorozu before promptly deciding to pretend he hadn't. "So your a secretary now? Long way from being a hero." he snorted, the words far from kind.

"Could say the same thing to you- delivery boy" she shot back coolly, causing Katsuki to bristle.

"It's delivery MAN, you idiot! And at lest I'm not sitting in some shitty office doing paperwork all day!!!"

"Yeah, yeah. If your done, you can sign in now. All Might will want to see you since it's your first day on the job, but don't expect him to hold your hand everyday."

"NOBODYS HOLDING MY HA-"

"Anyways, your usual routine will be to come in on Monday, clock in, collect your list from me, and then sign out the cart and horse that have been assigned to you for the week over at the warehouse. When your done your route at the end of the week, sign your horse and cart back in, deliver your list with it's signatures back to me, and then sign out. You get weekends off, and the company pays for any travel and lodging expenses. Got that?"

Katsuki sneered at the bored expression on her face, making his way over to the desk. "Yeah, I got it, whatever. Where's this stupid clock-in sheet you need me to sign?" he grumbled, snatching up a pen as she slid the form over to him.

"Great. Here's your list- it's got all the clients information for the packages your delivering. Make sure to get their signature upon otherwise you could be held liable if they decide to lie and say they never got their items."

He rolled his eyes, taking the paper and giving it a quick once over to find it was just a list of names and locations and shit like that, each with a small line for a signature at the end.

"Sounds easy enough. Where's All Might? You said he was gonna want to talk to me."

"He's out by the loading bay overseeing things. There's a couple of you starting today so he wanted to make sure things went smoothly. Just head around the right side of the building and you'll find him.

He grunted in acknowledgment, slipping the paper into his pants pockets before heading back outside. It wasn't hard to find the loading bay- the main office was a smaller building attached to a much larger building that acted s the warehouse, where all of the items in need of shipping were stored until they were ready to packed into carts and sent off. All he had to do was head around the side of the building- where the massive fucking dirt parking lot for all the wagons and shit could be found- and it was just as Ponytail had said. Several wagons of varying sizes were backed up to a warehouse with people loading packages and crates into the back of them, and standing among them in a sharp blue suit and tie, was All Might himself.

"Oi! Your secretary said you wanted to talk to me!" he called, watching as the man noticed him, their smile growing as they hopped down from the loading area and made their way over to join Katsuki in the parking lot.

"Bakugou, my boy! I'm glad you decided to showed up!" chuckled All Might, reaching out to give Katsuki a slap on the shoulder that had him stumbling forward. "I have to admit, I wasn't sure if you would given your lack of -um- enthusiasm during your interview."

"Yeah, well, my idiot parents want me out of their house and it's not like I have a ton of options or a savings account I can rely on." he grumbled irritably, crossing his arms with a huff.

"Ah yes, kicked from the nest! Well, I know it's not exactly easy to find work in today economy, but rest assured you always have a place with All Mights Delivery Service! Talented young people like yourself deserve a chance to shine, and I intend to be the one who give you that chance, young Katsuki Bakugou!"

Oh please. The only place Katsuki would have ever been able to shine would have been as a hero, and that dream was as good as dead now.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm sure all the skills I picked up during hero training will come in real handy delivering peoples mail." came his sarcastic retort. "Now, which one of these wagons is mine? And what did you want to see me about before I go?"

"We'll get to that, soon enough- but first, we must wait your partner!"

His... WHAT?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back