• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All Manner of Things

Morrigan

Hello, and thank you for popping your head in. This will be a pretty general thread as I am looking for something rather specific. With that said, I'm looking for someone to build a world with; something that is totally our own, but with a Game of Thrones feel to it as far as setting and time period. I already have some vague ideas, but I will only be sharing them with people who are serious and interested. So hopefully you, whoever you are, will be willing to create something wonderful with me! I'll include a little information about myself bellow to help you better make your decision.

• I'm 23 years old, so I ask that you're older than 18+. I find that I don't really have anything in common with people younger than 18.
  • I work A LOT, so that means sometimes I won't be able to post or respond to your messages. Be patient with me, I'm trying to make sure my cat has a good life.
  • I like plots that are darker than midnight, so if that's not your thing...we may not work well together.
  • I enjoy playing multiple characters, though my main will ALWAYS be a heterosexual female. It's what I know, and what I am most comfortable with.
  • None of my characters will be younger than 18 if they have any significance to the plot, that's just a personal preference.
  • Most of my characters have horribly tragic pasts, and sometimes they're not good people.
  • I want us to equally create this world, so please give me your input. If you don't like something, please let me know!
  • If you have any questions, please ask!

I love dark love stories, especially making my female oc, fall deeply and madly in love with the uglier people, with tragic pasts and broken minds.
If maybe you’d wanna come up with something let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back