• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern all i want is angst

liala

Usually, I'd bother with fancy bbcoding and shit but that's kind of too extra for me right now lol.
Please don't be turned off by my lack of aesthetic.

Honestly, I'm like extremely craving an angsty young adult romance story-line right now. Not like gross vanilla fluff. Like gritty, dark, tragic shit full of heart-racing drama.

I don't really have any ideas shaped right now and would prefer someone who is down to brainstorm with me and make this more of a collaborative thing than one person taking full control.

I'd also just overall want someone who has advanced writing level (min. 2 length paragraphs, good grammar, spelling, etc.), responds at least once a day, tells me when they're going to poof, is extremely creative, has good taste in face claims lmao, and also loves angst and drama.

Yay.

PM me if interested. Pitch me an idea while you're at it if you want <3

i'm down for something gritty? would mind me playing the female role or maybe doubling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back