All-Creation Mr. Beastman Competition

Jukashi

Four Thousand Club
Maybe I shouldn't make posts when it gets late and I begin to lose sanity faster than Cthulu's disgruntled postman.

Oh well!

It's that time again! Welcome once more to the 24th centennial All-Creation Mr. Beastman competition! Male Lunars will compete with their Deadly Beastman Transformation to gain maximum marks out of 10 awarded by our five lovely judges...

Harmonious Jade: Yo.

Mnemon: *nods*

The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears: *thumbs up* Eyyy!

Chejop Kejak: I feel my masculinity is being impugned.

Luna: ^w^

We caught up with one of the contestants earlier in his workplace.

Strength of Many: *crushing skulls* I'm feeling very confident in my chances.

With the return of the Solars, we're sure to see some interesting developments. Let the best beastman win!

We welcome our celebrity co-hosts, Swan and Lilith.

Swan: It's an honor to be here.

Lilith: Indeed.

Swan: I must thank the Academy for inviting both myself and Harmonious Jade, the first Solars to be involved in this event for more than a millenium.

Kejak glowers.

Swan: I have the great prestige of interviewing Leviathan, the now retired ex-All-Creation Mr Beastman!  What do you think of the competition today?

Leviathan: Well I have to say that this looks to be one of the most interesting competitions to date Swan.  It might just be me, or my spending the last thousand years submerged under the western ocean, I don't know, but I think that all these competitors have a great chance of winning... I simply couldn't pick a favourite!

My lunar would win by tentacle-raping every judge that didn't run away in terror.

That or he'd use his manly socialize skillz and charm everyone with his "tell"

Looks like somebody with Willpower less than 6 failed their valor check. Sucka!

Hooray for Terrifying Bestial Visage![/i]

Defense Against the Tentacled Horror Prana

Conjures [Essence] petite, wide-eyed schoolgirls with hairbraids, too short, plaited skirts and white socks. Upon seeing the tentacled horror, they release their piercing banshee-scream and assume the "Kya"-pose (all you anime-fanboys know what I'm talking about...).

If the targeted tentacled horror fails an opposed Willpower roll [insanely hard diff], he is drawn to them like flies to honey, and will be ...incapacitated... for a number of turns equal to the conjurer's Essence, after which a resistance roll will be made to see if the horror contracted a sexually transmitted disease....

Incapacitated? Pffft!!! Beastmen have inhuman stamina. Distracted maybe, but incapacitated never. I'm guessing difficulty [essence] and distracted for [difference between essence and successes rolled] turns.

Swan: For those of you unfamiliar with the format, 25 semi-finalists--hailing from all parts of Creation--are here to vie for the title. After five preliminary events, the field will be winnowed down to five finalists, from which Mr. Beastman will be crowned.

And now, without further ado, let us meet the candidates:

Ooh, I'll have to submit my Lunar as a character, and get to a scanner so I can upload the illustration I did. Might even colorize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back